Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Tsubasa o Moide ((Teen/open))

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/24/2008 5:52 PM

Here's the deal...  I want this to be for all of you to join.  

Story of the past

200 years ago, Heaven and Hell didn't fight.  Instead, there was peace, until one day, The God of Heaven heard a plan from The Hell king.  A plan to rule the entire Heaven kingdom.  Then there was a war between Heaven and Hell.  Heaven won, but the war won't stop until eight Devil and eight Angel maidens find the Wings of Peace.

To this present day 16 teenagers will join forces and end the trial of Destruction.  Devils and Angels must find their true destiny...

That's all.  Now here's the thing.  What I need is the description of the character you will be playing.  You can choose the amount of two, one Angel Maiden, and one Devil maiden, kay?  Oh yeah.  This is for both boys and girls...  Here's the description of Angel's and Devil's Maiden:

Angel Maiden-
Name:
Outfit:
eyes:
Hair:
Personality:

Devil Maiden-
Name:
Outfit:
eyes:
Hair:
Personality:

That's it.  Here's mine:

Angel Maiden-
Name: Brie
Outfit: white short gown with a blue ribbon on the back
eyes: silver moonlight
Hair: white strait
Personality: She doesn't do much, just sits in a quiet place and reads a book about roses.  In fact, she lives in a Garden out in the forest.  Healing is Bre's specialty with herbs.  Brie has a friend named Ashita.

Devil Maiden-
Name: Ali
Outfit: short red mini skirt with a black tanktop sleeveless shirt
eyes: Garnet red
Hair: black ponytailed
Personality: Ashita is spunky and usualy is light headed after drinking 7 bottles of soda.  He rfamily has a large weapon shop in the city.  She meets Brie after walking into the forest to see how well the weapons are for combat.

As soon as I have another player interested into this, we'll start the Story.  Other's may join!
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/25/2008 2:18 PM

ooc: can ya have one girl + one boy? like; angel girl + devil boi?
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/FenlingPure2423.gif[/imgleft]
[imgright]http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0805/d23/15/5f1181.png[/imgright]
Current Pet's Stats:
Name: Fay
Species: Purine Fenling
Level: 0 | Loyalty: 0

Looking for a Lucain. Please help!
Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/25/2008 2:49 PM

yessirie!  You can.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/25/2008 3:13 PM

Heya!

Angel Maiden-
Name: Akira
Outfit: White top {looks like a t-shirt with mesh to the elbowes, bell shaped fabric, then mesh around the edge} with light blue + purple spirals. long cream skirt with the same spirals.
eyes: Bright blue with a hint of lavender
Hair: light blue + lavender, waist length when down but usually in a ponytail.
Personality: More like Baden's opposite, Speaks her mind, hides sadness, controls her anger, likes to cheer people up but is hard on herself

Devil  
Name: Baden
Outfit: Black shirt and Jeans, ripped with crimson spirals.
eyes: Crimson red
Hair: black + medium {not past his neck}
Personality: Dark, hides his happiness, sadness + weakness {usually}, powerful, happy{-ish} when he acchives something, Really shows anger  :evil:

Also they're siblings. they're like, ying + yang.
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/FenlingPure2423.gif[/imgleft]
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/25/2008 3:14 PM

{sorry for the wait.}
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/25/2008 4:04 PM

{Let's start!}

It was the same as usual for Brie and Ali.  They were in town for a bit, looking at jewels and clothes.  Brie spoted a jewel necklace that reminded her mother before she died.  Ali stood beside Brie, "You miss your mother, don't you Brie?  Your father despises you alot, tortures you...  It's discuses me when saying that...  Hey, Iknow.  How about I buy that for you?"  Brie looked up and nodded to Ali.  They went inside, and a jewel craftsmen was up in the front desk.

"Well.  How may I be of service to you two young ladies," said the man.  "Um...  Yes, can I buy that necklace for my friend here," asked Ali.  "Yes.  it's cheap.  How much do you have with you," asked the man.  Ali dug into her pockets and pulled out a yellow rupee, "This much..."  "It'll cost 20 more of the yellow rupees," said the man.  Brie opened her book and pulled out a rose like purse.  She opened it and pulled out a silver rupee, "...  This much..."  Ali and the jewelsman looked surprized.

Ali and Brie left with the necklace in Brie's hands.  "Let me put it on, Brie," said Ali.  She placed it on and lached the back.  Brie touched it, "........  Thank you, Ali...."  "No problem, Brie.  You're like my lil' sister," said Ali.  Then a breeze blew through.  Brie pointed to the left, "...  People coming...  Aura senced in them...."

{This is your turn for them to comein}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/25/2008 8:16 PM

Akira and Baden walked through the marketplace, well, Akira walked, Baden practically tripped and stumbled the whole way. "Baden," Akira scolded, "Stop tripping!"
Well I'm not--oof!-- doing it on--ah,-- purpose!" he said stumbling. Akira sighed. Asatira; their mischevious pet fox, pushed him towards a store.
"Alright! Okay, I'm going!" he told her. She purred in contentment. They gazed in the window. "Woah, look how high these prices are!" he complained. Asatira purred as she liked expencive things.
"See anything you like kids?" The manager asked as he came out to greet them.
"We're not kids." Baden murmured. He resented being refered to as a kid.
"Well, you're merchandise is beautiful, but we're a bit short in terms of payment." Akira sighed. A boy about 16 or 17 stepped out. "Hey, I'd spot you the rest." he said, "I'm the best craftsman in this here marketplace, so I get quite a lot of--"
"Forget it bud!" Baden interupted, "So you can stop showing off now. Come on Akira lets go." he finished as he started to walk away, although he tripped over Asatira and crashed into the display case, smashing all the figures.
"Why you little..." the craftman said, "You'll pay for that!" he started chasing Baden.
"Time to go sis!" Baden said grabbing her arm and running off with her.
Asatira watched them go, then turned back to the store owner, smirked, grabbed his bagged luch and ran after them. :D

"Hurry he's catching up!" Akira called.
"Don't worry, I'll loose him!" Baden assured her as he ducked behind a corner. "Whew, that was close, " he said, relieved as the craftsman ran past, confused. Now where are-- Oh! sorry." he said, realising he's backed into Brie. "My appologies, ma'am," he appologised bowing, "And you kind ladies are?" he asked. Akira was surprised to see him being polite for once in his life.
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/26/2008 3:16 PM

Brie looked up and didn't spoked to the man.  "I'm Ali.  And this is Brie.  Hey, aren't you the man that we payed this necklace for a silver rupee?"  "Why yes.  Have you seen two people running this way," said the man.  "Uh-huh.  Why do you ask?  Did they broke something," asked Ali.  "Those two owe me a lot of money," said the jewelsman said.  Brie pulled out the same purse and gave him 7 silver rupees, 6 orange rupees, and one purple rupee, "That enough," she asked.  "that's a lot.  and It only costs 5 silver rupees," said the man.  "....  Kepp all for more breakage," said Brie.

When the man walked the other way, and was out of sight, Ali said, "You can come out now.  He's gone."  Brie walked towards the corner and looked over the counter and down to see the boy and girl scared with pets. ".......  'Tis all right," she said.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/26/2008 3:32 PM

"Thanks." Akira said as they both stood up.
Baden sulked, "I coulda taken him myself." he muttered.
"I'm Akira,' Akira introduced them, "This is my older brother Baden, and... wait... Where's Asatira!?"
Asatira rounded the corner at Ali's feet. "Weet woo! Tira!" she said cheerfully.
"This if our pet fox, Asatira, or Tira for short. By the way, thats all she can say. Nice to meet you two!" she finished.
"Yeah, nice." Baden muttered. He was clearly mad about being saved by some girls he's never met and was back to normal.

{By the way, they're based off wolves. Heh heh.}
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/26/2008 4:18 PM

"There's no way to hurt people.  Even if they are mean," said Ali.  Brie senced aura and looked at the sky, "Meteorrites!  Coming this way."  Ali and Brie were to late to move out of the way.  Both of them were hit.  Ali woke up and saw that no one noticed the metorites.  "Come with us.  We'll go to the forest Garden.  That's where Brie lives," said Ali.  She and Brie ran towards the forest and waited for Baden, Akira, and Tira and the enterance of the forest.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/26/2008 4:24 PM

The threesome hurried after Ali and Brie {Tira pausing to pick up her lunch :D} towards the forest.
"What the heck was THAT?" Baden said.
"Weet woo, weet WEET woo!" Tira agreed.
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/26/2008 4:45 PM

"Don't know, but let's go," said Ali.  The quintet went deeper into the forest, and then they saw a small house, with roses everywhere.  "This is Brie's house.  At least your father isn't here," said ali.  Brie nodded for that.  Brie jumped and wings sprouted form her back out of nowhere.  When she landed, they were still there.  Ali jumped as well, instead of Angel wings, she had Bat wings.  "Well, this is odd?  I've never had wings," said Ali.  "How about you two see if you have wings."

Brie made a pose and crystals came out of her palm, they were white.  ".....," she didn't say anything as the hit a aplle tree.  Apples came down, Ali flew towards them with a basket in her hands, and grabed all of the ones that fell.  "Cool.  Let me try," Ali placed the basket filled of apples on the ground, and blew fire out of her mouth, "Cool!  I have fire powers, and Brie has crystal powers!"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/26/2008 8:29 PM

"Er, okay." the siblings replied.
Baden was first to try. With an amount of effort {and quite a bit of pain} black feathered wings with crimson swirls burst holes through his shirt. "Aw man! this shirt was my favourite!"
"All your shirts look the same!" Akira said annoyed. In a second, beautiful light blue and purple swirled pearl wings burst out effortlessly. "Oh, wow." she said, admiring them.
"Hey, you guys--girls-- got powers too? Wicked! Do we have powers?" He thrust his hands out infront of him. "Cumon, lest feel the fire!" Ice shards flew from his hands. "...Or ice. Ice is good too. How about you?"
Akira followed what Baden did, except when she did, wind started whipping and swirling around. Slowly it died down. "Cool! Wind powers! And look, Tiras got wings too!"
Tira jumped around wildly fluttering her orange tipped wings. Suddenly, she started to grow. She grew into about the size of a horse {kinda like a female lucain} "Wow, lookit me!"
"D-d-did you just...     ...talk?!" Akira and Baden said surprised.
"Yes-ser-ree! Weet woo!" Tira replied. "I feel so free! Weet woo!"

{She can go small again, and she can still talk as well}
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/26/2008 8:43 PM

"Awsome!!!!  All of us has powers.  And Tira is so prettyin that form," said Ali.  She flew upward to see the sunset.  She suddenly saw a man walking towards their way.  "Uh-oh," Ali flew downward and bent down.  Her wings reverted back into her skin, "Brie!  You dad's coming this way."  Brie did the same thing to her back, and her wings reverted as well.  "You guys gotta hide," said Ali and grabed Akira and Baden, and went behind a bush.  Brie pointed to the bush, a tear fell from her eye.

Brie's father came walking up and saw her, "Brie!  what are you doing out here?  And where's that bloddy dang girl, Ali," said Brie's father.  She didn't say anything.  "Answer me!  Dangnabit, come with me," he said, and latched Brie's wrists to chains near a Cherry blossom tree.  she couldn't move from that spot.  "You better not watch this part...  It's hard to belive," said Ali and looked up from the boosh, but not much, only for her eyes to see.

{I'll tell you what happens next post after you.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fennec-Fox » 05/27/2008 3:32 PM

Akira, Baden and Tira reverted their wings back. Akira slid back, not wanting to see. Baden kneeled, ready to jump up and protect her, and Asatira took on the appearance of a wolf, just in case, and stood, ready to strike.

{Tira can change her appearance, such as fur colour and either small or large.}
Current Pet's Stats:

Fennec-Fox
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate