Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Warriors: New Propositions [P]

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 3:18 PM

[Order of posting: *any way ya'll want*]

The Clan cats are still stationed at the lake, though much has changed. All the Clans have changed, including their names and ranks. Old leaders have fallen, and new arrived. Sandstar is destined to bring them into the light of a new era.

---

Notes

All cats are played by me unless they have a note saying there player

---

The Clans

DawnClan [formerly ThunderClan]
BrokenClan [formerly ShadowClan]
DepthClan [formerly RiverClan]
SunriseClan [formerly WindClan]

---

DawnClan

LEADER Sandstar - cream tabby she-cat with a sand-colored muzzle and amber eyes
Mate is Quartzclaw; Mother of Daypaw, Badgerpaw, and Birchpaw

DEPUTY Quartzclaw - short-haired white tom with grey tail tip and paws; ice-blue eyes
Mate is Sandstar

MEDICINE CAT Queenclaw - A large, and small-pawed she-cat, Queenclaw is a dusty yellow, like her mother was and her tail is a dark brown. Eyes like the devil, some say, for they always seem sinister green.
Played by Celtic

WARRIORS

Willowtail - light brown she-cat with piercing green eyes
Cloudtail - long-haired white tom with warm blue eyes

APPRENTICES

Daypaw - cream tabby she-cat
Badgerpaw - short-haired white tom with sandy-colored muzzle
Birchpaw - tortoise-shell tabby she-cat with white tail tip
Ravenpaw - stocky black tom with ice blue eyes

QUEENS

Starpelt - white she-cat with silver speckles on her pelt
Mother of Frostkit, Leafkit, and Bluekit

ELDERS

Talonpad - dark grey tom who went to the elder's den when his eyesight failed
Thrushfeather - bossy light orange she-cat with a fluffy tail

---

BrokenClan

LEADER Hawkstar - large ginger tom

WARRIORS

Bristleclaw - A small, lithe coal she-cat with one white sock on her right front foot. She has a very long tail that is usually curled into a question mark and torn ears from her run-in with a nasty torn bush as a child. She has startling emerald eyes and a small grey nose
Played by Ravean
Twisttail - An old dust-grey she-cat with a twisted tail. She has lime-yellow eyes and a small white tip on her tail. She is still in pretty good shape, despite her age
Played by Ravean
Thorntalon - Flame-colored tabby with piercing blue eyes
Played by Fire
Thrushfoot - black tom with one grey foot & green eyes
Swamptail - tom with a flame-colored pelt & amber eyes
Volestep - grey she-cat with large paws & brown eyes

APPRENTICES

Heavypaw - white tom with ginger eyes; apprenticed to Thrushfoot

ELDERS

Harefoot -  large, tan, long-furred tom with rather big feet, like a hare. He walks with a spring in his step (Or he did, before he retired) and has olive eyes with bushy eyebrows
Played by Ravean

---

DepthClan

LEADER Shockstar - pale yellow tom missing part of right ear

*others to come*

---

SunriseClan

LEADER Loststar - red tabby tom with one eye blind
Mate is Eaglestrike

WARRIORS

Eaglestrike - A black short pelt, with silver specks that glitter like silverpelt in the night. Her eyes are a strong defiant saphire, and nearly always burn with a soft sort of intensity. Only her paws and ears vary this black pelt, they are a dark auburn with the same flecks. She is smaller, with an abnormally long tail.
Mate is Loststar - Played by Celtic

*others to come*

---

Territory

The lake - all same territories

---

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Mate[/b]
[b]Kits[/b]
[b]Parents[/b]
[b]Clan[/b]
[b]Rank[/b]

---
More to come; you may now post

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/25/2008 3:20 PM

((Here they be~

Name Eaglestrike
Gender She-cat
Appearance A black short pelt, with silver specks that glitter like silverpelt in the night.  Her eyes are a strong defiant saphire, and nearly always burn with a soft sort of intensity.  Only her paws and ears vary this black pelt, they are a dark auburn with the same flecks.  She is smaller, with an abnormally long tail.
Personality She is very stubborn.  Even her clan leader can't force her to do something she hates.  Eaglestrike is loyal-yes, but she is always up to fight for her beliefs.  Eagle, as they cal her, tends to be a definate protecter of the kits.  She longs to have some of her own, yet cannot find teh right male to have them with.
Mate None
Kits None
Parents Disceased-Willdeath and Fangclaw
Clan Sunriseclan

Name Queenclaw
Gender She-cat
Appearance A large, and small-pawed she-cat, Queenclaw is a dusty yellow, like her mother was and her tail is a dark brown.  Eyes like the devil, some say, for they always seem sinister green.  
Personality Queenclaw is gentle, and hates seeing hurt cats, which is why she became a medicine cat.  Her compassion for this drove her in this direction, and she is always sturdy and confindent.  
Mate None
Kits None
Parents Pidgeoncall and Oakstripe
Clan YOu choose! I'm bad at this...))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 3:27 PM

[I'm joining with a whole family:

Name - Bristleclaw
Gender Female
Appearance - A small, lithe coal she-cat with one white sock on her right front foot. She has a very long tail that is usually curled into a question mark and torn ears from her run-in with a nasty torn bush as a child. She has startling emerald eyes and a small grey nose.  
Personality – As her name implies, she is easily angered and usually has her short fur bristling. Bristleclaw is venomous to those that dare to try to punish her for her rebellious nature, which usually leaves her in hot water with the elders, other warriors, and even the leader at times. She hates to be controlled and to be bested, giving her a very competitive attitude that gives her a boost in battle. She will defend her clan till the end, but she'll defend herself beyond time.
Mate – None, open.
Kits - None
Parents – Twisttail, female, aging warrior Harefoot, male, elder
Clan – BrokenClan

Name  Twisttail
Gender Female
Appearance An old dust-grey she-cat with a twisted tail. She has lime-yellow eyes and a small white tip on her tail. She is still in pretty good shape, despite her age.
Personality Like mother like daughter: despite her old age, she still loves a good argument. She doesn't like other cats to take pity on her, and still chooses hunt.
Mate Harefoot
Kits Bristleclaw
Parents Unknown, dead
Clan BrokenClan

Name Harefoot
Gender Male
Appearance A large, tan, long-furred tom with rather big feet, like a hare. He walks with a spring in his step (Or he did, before he retired) and has olive eyes with bushy eyebrows.
Personality He aged much quicker than his mate, and now rests at the camp as an elder. He is extremely forgetful and hard of hearing, but he still likes a good fight now and then although he is injured easily.
Mate Twisttail
Kits Bristleclaw
Parents Unknown, dead
ClanBrokenClan]
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 3:28 PM

[Celtic & Ravean have taken up 2 spots; 1 spot left.]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 3:55 PM

The quarry was bathed in a dim glow, sunrise was here. Sandstar stood on the Highledge, in front of her den covered by so many ancestor's paws. Quartzclaw was washing himself next to her, and he flicked his tail across his leader's shoulders.

Sandstar sighed. I was Newleaf, and prey was becoming plentiful again. She purred as Quartzclaw stroked her shoulders with his tail tip. Suddenly, the peace was broken by three apprentices. "Uh oh, here comes trouble," Quartzclaw remarked. A glimmer of amusement lit his eyes, and he padded down the stones into the middle of the quarry clearing.

It was Birchpaw, Daypaw, and Badgerpaw. The three kin play-fighted, sending sand all over the warriors and elders who were creeping out into the new day. Quartzclaw chuckled, and Sandstar smiled at her kits.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/25/2008 4:00 PM

Eaglestrike wandered slowly out of the warriors den.  Her limbs were stiff from the cold.  Looking over to the right, she saw the fresh-kill pile, was not there.  Well, perhaps some of the others have already started hunting.  

WAlking slowly, as to not disturb any of the cats, Eagle finally saw how the clans numbers were dwindling.  There weren't any queens at the moment, and one of the last apprentices could be named any day now.  Her head shook slowly at the ground...

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/25/2008 4:09 PM

Queenclaw emerged from her den, smiling at the site of playing apprentices.  She trotted over to the leader, Sandstar, and asked her, "Might one of the apprentices accompany me to find some more herbs? I seem to be running a bit low!" Her tail flicked back and forth as she waited for the answer.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 4:12 PM

The fresh-kill pile was getting taller every day, and it looked like one of the hunting patrols had just gotten back. The leader of the patrol, Willowtail, padded up to Sandstar and dipped her head respectfully. She then padded off to the fresh-kill pile, depositing a total of 4 mice and a thrush. "I see it's finally Newleaf," Quartzclaw commented. The deputy leaped do the rocks, and called together a few warriors. Sandstar nodded, and the patrol went off to the borders.

Daypaw hissed at her brother playfully, giggles cracking her hissing. "You know, I bet you couldn't catch an elder!"  Badgerpaw snorted. "I could catch the BrokenClan leader with a paw behind my back!" It was Birchpaw's time to snort. "And you couldn't catch that half-dead mouse?"

Daypaw exploded into laughter, along with Birchpaw. Badgerpaw hissed angrily, and stalked off to the fresh-kill pile.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 4:16 PM

Sandstar turned to see Queenclaw. "Ah, Queenclaw!" She purred. "I think Talonpad has a cold again." She stifled a giggle, then listened to the medicine cat's request. "You know, that makes me remember. Do you think it's time for you to take an apprentice? I'm sure Birchpaw would be glad to help, or perhaps Ravenpaw."

Ravenpaw was a stalky apprentice, son of Newface and Eaglewhisker. He was pitch black, with piercing blue eyes.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 4:45 PM

The pine trees surrounding the BrokenClan's territory welcomed the soothing rays of golden sun as a mother would welcome a child. The peaceful air around the warrior den was disturbed by a small, black feline leaped sleepily into the clearing, followed by a grey she-cat that looked more like an elder.
"Ooh, my old bones can't too much of this humid weather. . ."the old she-cat murmured under her breath as she trotted beside her kit to the pile of prey.
"Why don't you retire, Twisttail? You're old enough. . . ."questioned the young warrior, trying not to seem rude but apparently coming off as.
"Why, you ungrateful kit! I am not old, Bristleclaw!"With that, she sprang in Bristleclaw's direction with a playful yet menacing hiss. They sprinted like two spring kittens, Twisttail always a step behind because of her old bones.
When they finally arrived at the prey pile, an auburn tom greeted them with a mouth-full of mouse.
"Mai! Come an' meat!"he said through the kill, little chunks flying out.
"Really, Harefoot, mind your manners! You're worse than Bristleclaw!"Twisttail flicked her crooked tail towards Bristleclaw tearing into a squirrel with zest. Bristleclaw couldn't hide a smirk as she swatted a robin with her white-socked foot towards her mother. In the awakening dawn, the family shared their meal like old friends and chatted about the upcoming day.
"Oh, I hope I get picked for the patrol!"
"Like Hawkstar would pick an old-timer like you to go. . ."
"Speak for yourself, you old coot!"
"We're the same age, for Tigerstar's sake!"
"Pfft, you're both old."
"Bristleclaw, behave!"
but what did you expect?

five hundred behind,
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/25/2008 7:34 PM

Daypaw smiled at her brothers, then trotted off to her leader. She saw that she was talking to Queenclaw, so she swerved off to the warrior's den. Seeing a familiar white long-haired cat, she meowed. "Cloudtail! Can we go hunting?"

The warrior heard his apprentices mew and turned around. His warm blue eyes flared with happiness. "Of course we may! Go and get some breakfast, and I'll be there in a moment." Daypaw meowed her thanks, and rushed off to the fresh-kill pile. Snatching a mouse, she swallowed it with a few hungry bites. She turned to her mentor. "Let's go!"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 05/25/2008 7:43 PM

[[Okay okay.  Count me in.

Name Thorntalon
Gender Female
Appearance Flame-colored tabby with piercing blue eyes [[Ref image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/talia_jones10/Thorntalon-CatTransparent.png I know she's not a tabby by that but oh well. T_T I suck at freehanding stripes like those.]]
Personality Thorntalon is a fiery soul that is actually just out of her time as an apprentice.  Her one desire as a rank is the Deputy, because, when she was young and still known as just Thornpaw, there was a badger that came across the territory she and her teacher were in.  Her teacher was an older cat that was slower, but they could both see that the badger was heading straight for the clan's territory.  Thorntalon sprinted off, not stopping until she found the Deputy.  The Deputy was both impressed and shocked with this development.  Not even hesitating, the Deputy ordered Thorntalon to gather the hunters and come with him at once to intercept the badger.  Since then, Thorntalon has always been one to be on the lookout for anything that might threaten the clan.
Mate None yet
Kits None yet
Parents Unknown--They were originally rouges that BrokenClan sheltered until Thorntalon was born, and then they were never seen again.
Clan BrokenClan]]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Owl » 05/25/2008 8:38 PM

Choking down the rest of the mouse in a swift gulp, Bristleclaw rose to spot Thorntalon the warrior. Her eyes shown with admiration for Thorntalon, although she was a little younger that Bristleclaw. She was amazed such a young cat would take on a badger, even when she was alone with just her teacher to help her.
It lasted for a flicker of a moment before her mind was bombarded with today's tasks, clouding up her jade eyes in thought. After bidding farewell to her parents for the morning, she set off towards the warrior's den to ask if anyone was setting up a hunting party she could tag along on.

Twisttail gave a yawn as she finished her bird, her stomach pleasantly filled. Wiping the extra feathers from her snout, she got up to follow her young one with a goodbye to Harefoot as he went back to his den. She hated to admit it, but she was lost without Bristleclaw to guide her. She didn't want to retire and give in to every one's thoughts, but she was so tired of the warrior's role. . . It would be nice, just to lay back with Harefoot for the rest of her days, but she thirsted for adventure! She could not sit still and have others take care of her. Pushing these thoughts away, she padded up to Bristleclaw.
"Would you mind if I, er, came along you?"
Bristleclaw looked disheartened, but nodded her head. "Sure, I guess. I'm seeing if anyone else will come along,"
After giving a quick look around to see was awake enough, she decided to ask Thorntalon.
"Thorntalon, mornin'! Are you awake enough to go on a hunt with me and my, er, mom?" she asked, her voice faltering as she mentioned Twisttail. Twisttail couldn't help wincing as she heard the disappointment in her daughter's voice of being unable to hunt without her mother following her like a lost kit. Too proud to ask to stay instead, Twisttail stayed silent.
but what did you expect?

five hundred behind,
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 05/25/2008 8:53 PM

Thorntalon yawned contently as she looked at the other cats.  After stretching out her flame-colored limbs, she stood up, her tail flicking slightly as she said, "Of course I'll come with you, Bristleclaw.  And good morning to you both." She said, smiling a feline smile as she started to head out from the den.  It was a quiet morning; cool and calm, like some of those back in her kithood.  Turning back to the two others, she said, "Let's go!"
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Celtic » 05/28/2008 4:04 PM

Queenclaw looked at the apprentices.  She knew that she had no right to pick one of the two, as both seemed to enjoy herblore, Queen just shook her head.  "Sandstar, I honestly can't choose, both of them seem perfectly qualified, and they both enjoy it, but it's not for me to decide." Her meow was reluctant, and she knew how much easier Ravenpaw would be to work with.  But, Birchpaw was really enthustiastic about the whole ordeal.  "But, yes, I do believe I would take on an apprentice."

Eaglestrike walked over to Loststar's den, in search of something to do.  "Loststar.." Her musical voice drfited softly into the den.  Decideing that he would come out sooner or later, Eaglstrike sat down, her tail curled around her paws.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate