Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby conigwolf » 06/08/2008 8:56 PM

"I'm ready when you and I'll start off Multi-Spector Clone Jutsu"  With that 4 clones appeared. "Spector clones don't disappear with one hit like shadow clones" each clone pulled out Kunai.

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/09/2008 9:20 PM

Krisha used her water clones and all five of them surrounded a Spector Clone.  "Crystal ice mirrors," said Krisha and mirrors appered to each clone.  The real Krisha went into the mirror and hit all of the clones at once multiple hits to all of them.  Her water clones rolled under the mirrors and appered to the clones.  They attacked together with Mirrors shattering, the Water clones used the broken mirrors to the Spector Clones.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/09/2008 9:51 PM

A dark figure sat in a nearby tree, ebony ponytail swaying, watching. These two were pretty good. For ametures. Wouldn't they be surprised to see every attack thrown back at them.

She'd been sitting there for a while, carefully concealed in the tree branches. she'd arrived exactly when she was supposed to, and, finding no one there, decided to set up a bit of a training exercise for the new grads. Clear thread was pulled almost taunt here and there, attatched to triggers for hidden traps. With each movement, those two drew closer to one in particular she'd set up just for spite.

"This isn't right," murmured a male voice from above. A dark winged wolf sat perched like an overgrown bat just above her, watching the young shinobi below. "If you wanted to do this, you should have at least checked with Kakashi sensei first."

"Oh, quiet you," she hissed back, watching as the girl called Krisha inched closer to her fvorite trap. One more step would spring it. "You know full well that Kakashi-oji-san would have let me do this anyway. Now be quiet or you'll blow our cover!"

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/09/2008 10:02 PM

Krisha senced a trap and dodged the thing.  "Heh.  Is that what you're doing Mika?  Try again.  I won't be fooled by your trap."  She landed on the floor.  One of her water clones activated the trap instead.  "Figures.  Father, I know you didn't go home.  Reviel the one who set the trap."  Haku Jumped behind Girl up in the branches quietly.  "You do realize that was my daughter," said Haku to the mysterious girl and Wiged wolf.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/10/2008 1:22 PM

"Yeah, I know," Azura said with a laugh. "And she's pretty good. I don't think the other one's fast enough." She quickly cut a nearby string, which was attatched to another bucket. The wooden container tipped over, dumping a mixture of mud, water, and chalk dust down on Maki.

She glanced up at Zane, a grin on her face. "Told you I had a backup!" Zane shook his head, trying to ignore her. Why was he stuck with this girl?

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/10/2008 2:58 PM

Krisha looked at Maki.  she covered her mouth, but couldn't help it.  "Bwahahahahahahaha!   Now that's what I call a prank!  You're covered in mud, water, and chalk.  It's to funny."  "Now that was a prank on the hokage's daughter.  Nice," said Haku. "Why don't you come down and we'll train until Kakashi comes and starts training.  By the way, what's your name young lady?"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/10/2008 3:38 PM

"Nice try" hanging above the girl in the tree and gives the girl a push from the branch. :lol:  "Your friend gave you away and also picking on me is not a good idea" I start to glow orange and purple. "Now can we train instead of pulling pranks, before Kakashi gets here and gives us his test" I hop down from the tree "Also her name is Azura, a little information my dad gave me."

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/11/2008 5:31 PM

"Well, well, well," Azura said in mock admiration. "It seems the Hokage does remember me. Although it's to be expected, since I can best most fully trained Jonin." That was, more than likely, a lie. True, she'd beaten a couple Jonin in the past, but one could hardly call those twits fully trained. Whatever Kakashi- sempai's test was, it wasn't going to be easy. Even for her. "Alright, what do you want to do first?"

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 06/11/2008 6:38 PM

"First we need to know what we have with us such as kunai"  reaching into her and pulling out a whole bunch of shuriken. "Second we need to know each others basic skills, so lets start the training"

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 07/15/2008 10:02 PM

((Hey! Could I join in?))
Name: Maui/Phoenix
Description: tan skin, sea blue eyes, long black hair.
Speacializes in: Fire-Style
Other: Has twin katanas and a naginata/glavie. also has a small ninja wolf puppy named Emberpelt that sits on her shoulder. Able to summon wolves

Her squad mates are:
Nami/Red Fox
tan skin, brown eyes, black hair
Water-Style
Nicknamed Trap Master
Summons foxes

Hawk/Red Tailed Hawk
Pale skin, black hair cropped to his ears amber eyes
has both byakugan and sharingan
summons birds of prey

All from a ninja clan called the Dragonstar, they live in hidden villages that are scattered around the world. A "rouge" ninja clan, like in ancient Japan, they are not all related, it's like in the Warriors series.
Their sensai is the leader of the clan and is called Dragoness, her real name is a secret that no one knows exepct her.
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby conigwolf » 07/17/2008 10:10 AM

good character this area has been dead lately, so good to meet you

Image Kuni

my kuni, kuni
conigwolf
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby avalon10210 » 11/09/2008 6:32 PM

((May I join =P Naruto is preatty awsome once it gets to Shippuden))

Name: Avon Tsukihana

Description: Avon is about 5' 8", and wears a white and black cloak over his body. Underneath is he wears a black no sleave shirt with a red gear design on it. He wears torn blue jeans, and black and white sneakers. He has bandages wraped around his right arm. The fingers are not wraped, to allow use. He has dark brown hair with a golden tint. His eyes are a crimson red. They have a white shape of a moon flower. He has a scar under his left eye.

Specializes in: Flower-style ((if I may))

Other: A member of the Anbu, ansatsu devision. He protects the Village hidden in the Leaves with his body and soul.

((If I am allowed I added in the ansatsu devision. Ansatsu is assasination in japanese))
[center]Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]
avalon10210
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Previous