Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

(Investigate...)All anime RP!(...the target...)

Postby Scissorhands » 06/27/2008 2:16 PM

((I will be L of Death Note and Itachi Uchiha of Naruto. Be whoever you want! OCs are lovely too. Links to pics:
L: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303 ... rmalL2.jpg
Itachi: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303 ... exyIta.jpg
...please join?))
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/RetireNormals/YonyuuDreamSnare264.gif[/imgleft][font=verdana]"Greetings to all of you at the I.C.P.O.. I am L."
Obsessive and opinionated is Ryuuzaki, the Dreamscape's Dreamsnare Detective.
Name: Ryuuzaki
Level: 2
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Rayinuya » 06/27/2008 11:16 PM

Can I roleplay as my OC Kiyoko Natsumi?

Name:Kiyoko Natsumi
Personality/About:she tends to be withdrawn and quiet, but once you start talking to her and getting to know her, she can be quite the chatterbox.She also has quite the short fuse and this is one thing to consider before trying to disagree with her ^^;.She is of average intelligence and is quite skilled in swordsmanship and close range combat.
Weapons:Her zanpakuto Abyss of Oblivion, which uses the command "Attack" to transform into a graceful, sansetsukon whose chain changes length at will. It has two techniques: first, it increases the wielder's skill and reflexes, and second, it allows the user to strike with inhuman precision.It's true form is a black tiger.
NAME: Ivy
LEVEL: 8
Rayinuya
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 9
Donate

Postby Scissorhands » 06/28/2008 8:20 PM

Awesome-ness. XP I love your Lucain, by the way. Oh, can you do me a favor? I'd love it if you could PM me a simple list of the rules...I don't really understand them the way the staff writes them. XP Like, the whole "only post five times before moving on to a different thing"...I don't know what that implies. TT_TT I'd be forever in your debt! I'll post the intro when I get another person who joins.
~Ryuzaki
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/RetireNormals/YonyuuDreamSnare264.gif[/imgleft][font=verdana]"Greetings to all of you at the I.C.P.O.. I am L."
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby x_fallen_x » 07/09/2008 9:40 PM

Oh this will be fun. I'll join. I suppose I'll play an OC for now since I can't decide what other character.

Name: Ari Zala (related to Asuran Zala from Gundam Seed XD )
About: Quiet, calm, reserved, Coordinator (XD), can have a nasty temper when in bad mood. Friendly most of the time, cautious when meeting new people. She was trained in ZAFT (military) at a young age to be wary of newcommers which explains the previous statement. She's a tomboy but can be girly sometimes--like when no one's looking! In ZAFT she an elite red coat like Asuran and one of the best mobile suit pilots. (But there will be no mobile suits here cuz that wouldn't be fair.) Trained in hand to hand combat, swords, and guns. She prefers to uses swords over anything else and find martial arts "fun".

Hope that works. I'll see if I can get a pic.
x_fallen_x
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 07/09/2008 9:53 PM

I'll join with Ririn!

Ririn!

Personality: She is very energetic and has a high pitch voice. But when you get her mad, you don't wanna know that part... And she will act playful even in dangerous situations. But will always be careful and alert. And she always carries around the small lion plushie who she named Kon, along with her.
Weapons: She really doesn't have any but she is quite skilled in magic. Therefore, she put some of her powers into Kon, so he is able to move around and attack freely. So, she mostly sends Kon in to attack and stays behind casting spells.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Scissorhands » 07/30/2008 5:33 PM

((Awesome. Adding Near and Mello as well. Pics:
Near: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb12 ... me/013.jpg
Mello: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w155 ... /mello.jpg
Intro!))

There was something about the way Mello moved and held his hands that enchanted Near. The white-haired boy sat on the bed watching his blond friend, his dark eyes following every motion those appendages made. The way he curled his fingers as he raised them to brush some hair out of his eyes, the paleness of his unblemished skin, the black nail polish he wore...it was nice to see Mello's hands out of his gloves, Near reasoned.

Letting his dark eyes wander to Mello's face, the younger one blinked once and murmured, "Mello, what are we doing here? We should be back at home."

"Hmm?" the blond's aqua eyes scanned Near over for a moment, then flickered to the desk at his side. "We're here to investigate. It's just Tokyo, Near."

"Yeah...but it's not home."

"No place is like London, Near." Mello pulled his black leather gloves onto his hands, hiding them from Near's prying eyes. With a discouraged sigh, Near's eyes found new things to look at. They scanned up Mello's arms, catching sight of the painful-looking scars covering his left side. The white-haired boy cocked his head to one side and slipped off the bed, walking to Mello's side and resting a hand on his friend's scarred shoulder. He closed his eyes and ran his fingertips over the marks, hearing the blond's breath catching in his throat as they ran over his collarbone. Near paused; perhaps he shouldn't be touching Mello like this...

...but when else was he going to get the chance to comfort his childhood friend so?
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 07/30/2008 8:51 PM

(Ok, so where are they supposed to be at? Oh, whatever.)

*yawn* "That nap was so refreshing! Don't you agree Kon?" she asked *snores* "KON!" Now she was getting just plain irritated. That alarm already went off 3 times. This was one reason she would never understand some individuals. "Huh? What?" He sleepily asked. "Remember? We have to go meet 6 other people! Near, Mello, Ari, Kiyoko, L, and Itachi! We have no time to waste!" she madly replied as she yanked Kon off the bed and ran out the door. She was not going to be late meeting them, period. She only had 20 more minutes and she still had to run some errands. She finally came to an eating place. "Just give me anything sir." she said as she put a bag of ks on the counter. She waited 2 minutes, got her food, and gobbled it up as fast as she could. And of course, what good 'detective' didn't have a bag sorta thing, and a bunch of other useful stuff? She quickly ran into a store and purchased a handful of useful stuff. Now the only problem was where to meet them. She had a cell, they had a cell--the only problem is, she doesn't know they're cell number... Great. She figured she should just wait and hopefully find them somewhere.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Scissorhands » 08/05/2008 10:46 PM

Mello's breathing hitched again as Near's hand slid up his neck and to his cheek, cupping his face gently. Near blinked once, confusion evident on his young face.

"...do they hurt you?" he asked softly. "Do they...?"

"...I was careless," Mello breathed. "They don't hurt anymore, but the fact that I was stupid enough to walk right into that trap...it hurts my pride."
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby x_fallen_x » 08/08/2008 5:59 PM

((So where are they meeting? For now I'm pretending its a hotel room, I'll change it when the place is chosen.))

Silvery blue hair shined in the dim half-light as Ari sat up, her green eyes showing annoyance. Her brother had told, no, forced her to come early because of some reasons that she hadn't listened to. Something about this being real important and it would be unacceptable if she was late? She hadn't been paying attention. She'd heard all the stories about these people and they were important. But still her brother didn't have to do this. He was really annoying always sticking to the rules. Now she was really early and bored. The others better come soon, she thought.

The teen shifted her position on the couch so she was no longer lying across it. She sat on the couch drumming her fingers against the glass table. Why was she here for this? Because she was offered the job. Asuran had told her that it was very important and it would be one of the best things she would ever do. There was a lot of work to do after she'd accepted it. Packing, fussing, rushing, being bossed around and more packing. She wasn't able to get a decent answer from him either. "Oh well," she murmured quietly to herself. "Guess I'll find out soon enough."

Ari let her mind drift away as she waited for the others to come. She was told that they were important but still she didn't exactly know who these people really were. When she had asked her brother there was no exact answer just a lot of mumbling. So many questions were left unanswered. Why wouldn't her brother give her a complete answer? She wanted to know what was happening and now. She glanced down at her watch. There were only a few minutes left until the meeting would start. Then she would see what was happening.
x_fallen_x
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Scissorhands » 08/08/2008 9:12 PM

Near leaned up, wrapped his arms around his friend, and let his cheek rest against Mello's scar, his dark eyes falling shut. "It's okay to steel yourself sometimes, Mello..." he drew back emotionless as ever and turned away from the blond. "We're going to be late if we continue to dawdle like this."

"O-oh," Mello stammered. "Hai, let's go..." the two slipped quietly out of the room and pulled the door shut behind them.
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate