Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Do you thnk this is a good idea?

Yes! *drooles*
40%
Maybe once the actual RPing starts...
60%
No way! *kicks this topic*
No votes

Total votes : 5

Code Geass - Lelouch of the rebelion [open, may get violent]

Postby Atoli01 » 06/30/2008 1:22 PM

For those of you who know the anime, then good, join. For those of you who don't know it, the explanation is fake, made for the anime. And keep in mind that depending how we roleplay this, it may get a little violent (that's how the anime is anyways).

Seven years passed since Japan lost the war against the Britannia Empire and became its territory. The country name was stripped away and renamed to Area 11.

Lelouch was spending an inactive life while attending the school for Britannians, the Ashford Academy. The tragic incidents he experienced during war made him resent Britannia, but he couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was beat Britannians in chess to release his anger.
One day Lelouch is involved in a battle between terrorists and the Britannian Forces. Taken to the underground area of Shinjuku Ghetto, he meets his old friend Suzaku Kururugi. Although Suzaku is an Eleven, he has joined the Britannian Forces as an Honorary Britannian. The two enjoy their reunion, but tragedy comes with the appearance of a girl. Suzaku is shot by the Britannian Forces when he tries to protect the girl and Lelouch. As Lelouch is devastated over the death of his friend, the girl gives Lelouch a power. That power was the ability to manipulate people as he pleases.

Now, that you know all o that stuff, time to choose your character. There is a link provided at the end of this page to go to the official site. And the characters on the characters page are the ones you can choose. Send me a PM of who you choose. And each person can play up to 2 people. And the ones that you cannot choose due to being taken are:
- Lelouch
- Kallen
- Lloyd
- C.C.
- Mao
- Euphemia
- Cornelia
- Suzaku

And also some aditional, useful, information.
- We can start when we have 4 characters playing
- Every 5 posts there will be the next part of the story.
- When we're ready to start, I'll PM everyone who is participating. And if you join after we start, then I will send you a PM of when you can participate (every time I post more of the story up).

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 06/30/2008 9:01 PM

News

6/30/08
I'm now going to make free banners for anyone who roleplays here. the text will be: Join the rebelion [line break] (insert character's name here) And you can choose the background  and the character(s) on the banner. You can look in my siggy for an example. In other words, it's kinda like a 'welcome and thanks for roleplaying with me' gift. I figure that it would just be nice to do that. It's not something that should incourage people to join.
:wink:

8/15/08
Ok, well now that we have enough members in the roleplay, I think we'll start maybe sometime today or tomorrow. Although since I'm entering 12th grade, this is going to be one heck of a year. Luckily (actually not so luckily), I'm going to be having the strictest teacher in school, so, that may mean detentions and a lot of homework for sure. So, I may not be able to reply every day.

Banners have been redone! Thanks to Mirkitsune. But remember, only take the ones listed under your username.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 06/30/2008 9:36 PM

The Story So Far

Chapter 1
Seven years passed since Japan lost the war against the Britannia Empire and became its territory. The country name was stripped away and renamed to Area 11.

Lelouch was spending an inactive life while attending the school for Britannians, the Ashford Academy. The tragic incidents he experienced during war made him resent Britannia, but he couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was beat Britannians in chess to release his anger.
One day Lelouch is involved in a battle between terrorists and the Britannian Forces. Taken to the underground area of Shinjuku Ghetto, he meets his old friend Suzaku Kururugi. Although Suzaku is an Eleven, he has joined the Britannian Forces as an Honorary Britannian. The two enjoy their reunion, but tragedy comes with the appearance of a girl. Suzaku is shot by the Britannian Forces when he tries to protect the girl and Lelouch. As Lelouch is devastated over the death of his friend, the girl gives Lelouch a power. That power was the ability to manipulate people as he pleases.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 07/01/2008 12:38 AM

Current Members

- Atoli01: Lelouch, Kallen
- Kakashinaruto: C.C.
- Shinigami70: Lloyd
- Tsukiya: Euphemia, Mao
- Mirkitsune: Suzaku, Cornelia

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 07/01/2008 12:43 AM

Character Banners

[Made by Mirkitsune. If you are in the roleplay, you can only take the ones listed under your name!]

Atoli01

Kakashinaruto

Shinigami70

Tsukiya

Mirkitsune

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate