Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Tales of Symphonia

Postby Atoli01 » 07/30/2008 2:59 PM

Welcome to Slyvarant. The quest of Mana is about to begin. Colette Brunel, became the chosen. And you can a always help her regenerate the world. The journey won't be easy though, and there will be many dangerous experiences along the way. But I'm sure you can help, at least in some way. Remember the world is counting on you and your group.

So, you wanna help huh? Just decide which character you wanna be. Just be sure to follow their natural personality. And you can't choose Colette. Any of the other characters are fine. Oh, and the banner in my siggy has the characters in it. I'll tell you them going from left to right. Zelos, Presea, Sheena, Colette, Lloyd, Genis, Kratos, and Raine. You can choose up to 2 characters and the first 4 people to join get a free banner with one of their characters in it. So now, when you chose witch character you want to play as, just fill out the form below and post it here. But remember, you can't choose a character that's already being played by someone. To find out info on the character, go here. And you can read the comics here

Code: Select all
[b]Character(s):[/b]
[b]Why do you want to play as him/her?:[/b]
[b]Any suggestions about how this RP should go?:[/b]

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate