Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Time to Break Away... [Pokemon roleplay of a different kind]

Postby SpringsSong » 08/17/2008 1:33 PM

Pokemon sprites were taken from http://pokemonelite2000.com

ImageImage
Deraj [Gallatales]; Aila [Gardetales]

We are not your normal Pok?©mon.  I'm not even sure we can be classified as Pok?©mon now, with what we have been put through.  Mind you, we were not artificially created, like Mewtwo or the Porygons; rather, we were born normal Pok?©mon.

Our normality was not to last, however.

When myself and a few of my friends were but little Ralts running around under the watchful eyes of our parents, a group of humans--scientists--came along.  We were positively horrified of them, but our parents leapt to our defenses...

...but it was all in vain.

I remember them sending out Mightyenas and Houndooms, as well as other Pokemon of the Dark and Ghost type.  Our parent's attacks did no good against them, and we were taken to a lab.  We huddled with each other for comfort and support--we had, after all, all hatched around the same time--and awaited our fate.

First, there was a test of sorts--a battle test.  They were trying to see, aside from Dark- and Ghost-type attacks, what other types we were afraid of.  I and my closest friend, Deraj, both were terrified of water attacks.  Instead of fusing us with Grass-type Pokemon, which would have had the advantage, they brought out two Vulpixes.  "We shall fuse you with the most noble of the Fire-type Pokemon that we can find--the Vulpix."

They took me first.  I didn't want to go without Deraj, but they assured me that everything would be fine.  They had their Kirlia assistant use Hypnosis on me so that I fell into a deep sleep--so as to not feel any of the pain.  When I awoke, my white skin had turned brown, as had my green hair.  When I turned around to look around me, I also noticed six fluffy brown tails.

"You are now a Kirlipix." One of the humans said, holding out a Fire Stone for me to take.  "When you grow to a Gardevoir, you will have to use this stone so that your Vulpix part grows with you, into a Ninetales."  I trembled in fear, only to soon see Deraj come forward, his head lowered.  He had been fused with a shiny Vulpix, and he was ashamed of his coloration.  
Couldn't they have picked a better Pok?©mon to fuse me with...? He asked me, sighing as he shook his head.

The day came when I finally evolved into a Gardevoir.  Almost instantly, my Fire Stone started working, and my brown skin started to turn golden, my hair red, and my tails split from six to nine.  I went to find Deraj, and I smiled.  
I had found this the day we were taken from our home.  It's a Dawn Stone.  I-it'll let you turn into a Gallade. I said, holding it out to him.  He took it, and almost instantly, he started evolving: first, into a Gallade, and then, his Vulpix side began to change.  Soon, he was silver with blue hair and a red-orange blade on his head.

And so, we became Gadretales and Gallatales.

Code: Select all
[b]Form for joining[/b]
[b]Pok?©mon's name: [/b]
[b]Pok?©mon's gender: [/b]
[b]Pok?©mon's original species: [/b]
[b]This Pok?©mon was fused with a[n]: [/b]
[b]Picture [if you can]: [/b]
[b]About: [/b]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby katsi » 08/17/2008 2:53 PM

((Mind if I join?))

Form for joining

Pok?©mon's name: Chartortle (Likes to be called Blaze)
Pok?©mon's gender: Male
Pok?©mon's original species: Wartortle
This Pok?©mon was fused with a[n]: Charmeleon
Picture [if you can]:
About: I was once a proud wartortle, the leader of the island my kind inhabited. I was soon to become a blastoise, an honor that we all a waited. Then, one day when the sun was at its highest, humans invaded. I had every one retreat into the forest, yet I stayed behind in order to protect them. I was captured by some furious ghost types, like the mighty gengar. I was soon over whelmed and taken away from my home.

When I first awoke in a brightly light white room, my first reaction was that I was floating in the sea foam of the sea. But when the humans tryed to force me onto a cold steal table, I fought with all my strength. Finding me too much, they forced me into a room with several different types of Pokemon. The other Pokemon attacked me, and I fought with a fury that only could be matched by the fire type I faced last.

After both of us could no longer fight, the humans took us back into the sterile white room with the steal table. A psychic type tryed to put me into a sleep spell, but my mind was too well trained to allow such an action. So, I was wide awake for the long process of fusion that soon followed. It was so painful, I screamed despite my will to not do such a weak action. After the long, horrible process was over, I had barely the strength to open my eyes. What I saw made me angry, a scaly tail with flames on the end, and my skin was now blood red.

I had a sudden burst of energy, and attacked the humans who had done such a horrible action. I was in so much pain, a struggle inside me was causing me to lose my mind for the few seconds after the fusion. A struggle between my natural water type, and the foreign fire type. My burst of anger soon subsided, and I was thrown into a metal cage. Being as smart as I was, I could open the cage any time I wanted, and I took full advantage of it. Now, I have found myself in the same room as two other Pokemon who had been forced into a fusion, two Pokemon that are called Gadretales and Gallatales. I wonder if they had suffered as myself, on that faithful day we were changed into hybrids...

((I hope I did that right. x3))
<center>Image</center>
[align=center]Image[/align]
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 08/17/2008 3:11 PM

[[Not at all. =p]]

I lifted my weary head as the door opened again.  Last time, they were coming out here to get a Blastoise.  I wonder who they are coming for now... I wondered, turning to Deraj.  He offered merely a shrug of his shoulders as he looked at his nine tails.  I care more about finding out their purpose behind this. He said firmly.

At last, we saw what looked to be a Wartortle come through the doors, except he had a Charmeleon's tail and he was colored like a Charmeleon.  Deraj shook his head.  Fusing a Water type with a Fire type like that... it's just wrong.  At least we were not fused with Dark or Ghost types. He said as he extended his elbow blades.

I sighed as Deraj said this.  I thought that we were either supposed to roam freely or be befriended by humans, not used as their freak experiments... I said out loud, a single tear sliding down my face.  To see a Wartortle fused with a Charmeleon was almost worse than seeing Deraj fused with a shiny Vulpix or watching them carry the other four Ralts they had taken outside, limp and lifeless...

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cali » 08/18/2008 4:51 PM

((Can I get in?))

Form for joining
Pok?©mon's name: Rila (Current species is Eevlu)
Pok?©mon's gender: Female
Pok?©mon's original species: Eevee
This Pok?©mon was fused with a[n]: Riolu
[b]Picture [if you can]: Can't put up, but she has a Riolu's coloring and the things on a Riolu's head, plus the claws on the arms.

Rila watched the goings on, with two minds. Her fusion with a Riolu had somehow gone wrong, and she had two minds. The mind of an Eevee, and the mind of a Riolu. But neither one cared, they had been friends before being kidnapped from their forest home by a large group of Haunter. Their attacks had no effect on them, but one of the Haunter had fallen when a random Vaporeon attacked. They wondered what had happened to that odd Vaporeon, odd in that while it had not been fused as they had, but had a silver raindrop shape on it's forehead. They had been hypnotizsed for the operation, though the Riolu had somehow fused them. Their named had been Riona and Lilac. Soon after they were fused they combined their names to make Rila. They sensed that the Vaporeon was nearby, but where was the question. They decided to ask the others if they had seen one. "Um, excuse us," She said, "But we were wondering if you had seen a Vaporeon with a silver dewdrop on it's forehead. It tried to save us, and we would like to thank it."
<center>Image<br>Void Yonyuu Phoenix</br></center><center>Image<br>Purine Fenling Red Fox</br></center>
Cali
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 162
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 08/18/2008 5:49 PM

Aila looked up, her eyes tired.  We have seen no Vaporeons.  My friend and I have been isolated for the longest time, that the only other Pok?©mon we have seen are each other--and the poor souls that get taken in for fusion.  But no Vaporeons. Her voice sounded sad and tired, looking down at her hands as a fire glowed around them.

Deraj cleared his throat as he said, We have been kept from other Pok?©mon as best as we could be.  When we were taken, we had formed close bonds with the other Ralts that had been taken with us.  We two... were the only ones to make it through the fusion.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby katsi » 08/18/2008 6:10 PM

I snorted as other Pokemon were taken for the painful process. I had heard that all the others who had been put though the fusion had been able to be put to sleep, unlike my self. I hope they know how lucky they are, to not have been able to feel the searing pain. I now leaned against the white walls, small flames coming from my nostrils to my great disgust. How I hated fire types, and now I had the attributes and features of one! How stupid can these humans be, to take two mortal enemies and fuse them together. Just put us in the same room was bad enough, but now...

I slammed my fist into the wall, my new tail doing the same. To my small delight, a small scorch mark was left on the ivory wall. I chuckled, moving to stand against the metal cages, just feet away from the other three hybrid Pokemon. I didn't turn to face them, nor did I want too. If I was addressed, then I may do the polite thing and speak back to them. Right now, I was just trying to control the stupid foreign fire inside me, for it certainly didn't feel good. It felt like my blood was boiling, literally.  I crossed my arms over my chest, squeezing them tight in an effort to numb the pain. A glare was set into my eyes and a frown was layed on my lips. A small grunt left my throat, the hidious scaley tail waving behind me, the flame coming awfully close to the one called Aila.
<center>Image</center>
[align=center]Image[/align]
<center>
Clicky Eggs Please. =3
</center>
katsi
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate