Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Would she promise me that she's here to stay?

Postby _Untamed_Spirit_ » 09/27/2008 10:37 AM

This idea has been itching at the back of my mind since summer break. I think I've finally figured out exactly what it is. This is going to be a LONG LASTING semi-literate to literate fantasy rp. What kind of fantasy rp might you ask? Well, you'll just have to read on, won't you? This is a Dragon rider romance rp. No copying ANY Eragon characters!
There are three schools(Leon E. Marshall's school known as Spamia High(unknown why he named it this and it is a BOYS ONLY high school), Gloria W. Banon's school known as Prept High(unknown why she named it this and it is a GIRLS ONLY high), and Connie A. Nala's school known as Riders High(unknown why she named it this and it is a GIRLS ONLY high) that have picked one hundred nobodies to teach how to be Dragon Riders. But first thing is first, they must go on a dangerous journey to find the egg of their dragon and they must find their true loves. Only four(I'll edit the number if I have to) kids from each school will survive this journey. Why would they go on this life-threatening journey? Because they are told that they are in grave danger and if they do not find a dragon and true love they will die. This is a lie, but they know it is the only thing that will keep the teens fighting for their life. If the rider is killed the dragon dies as the rider does and if the dragon is killed the rider will live on, but will be very lonely and miserable.
And one more thing, you must doge the King, the king's army, his shadow, and his shadow's army or you will die. The king is always looking for Dragon Riders so he can kill them off and so the time of the Dragon Riders will not live on. The King has killed each and every one that these three schools have sent on this journey. Will any of these brave souls survive?

Rules:
1. Basic Evelon rules
2. Semi-lit. and up please
3. Post AlliterationAlligatorsAreAwesome if you read the rules
4. ONLY use the dragons listed below!
5. Use my skeleton
6. No killing without permission
7. Me kik U ot if U tylk lyk dis! U well b/bee ot her in <3/hert bet!
8. Have fun!
9. If you read all of the rules post LazyLemursLikeLongLeeches

Dragon Rider Skeleton:
Name:
Age(16-18 ) :
Dragon Type:
School:
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) :
Personality:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Eyes:
Hair:
Overall Appearance:
Bio:
Orientation:
Other:

Dragon Skeleton:
Name:
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY) :
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider) :
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Babies(I can't remember what they are called) :
Eyes:
Scales/body:
Overall Appearance:
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!) :
Other:

Dragons:
Ice Dragon(Male) :
Ice Dragon(Female) : Taken by me
Fire Dragon(Male) : Taken by me
Fire Dragon(Female) :
Water Dragon(Male) :
Water Dragon(Female) : Taken by me
Light Dragon(Male) :
Light Dragon(Female) :
Coal Dragon(Male):
Coal Dragon(Female):
Star Dragon(Male): Taken by me
Star Dragon(Female):
(There are other dragons, but we will only use these dragons)

What the Dragons act and how they choose their rider:
Different types of dragons all act different and choose their riders differently.

Ice Dragons: They are one of the three most misunderstood types of dragons(number two on the list). Many people think that they have no hearts and that they are cold, non-caring dragons, but they aren't. Ice dragons are one of the most gentle and caring types of dragons that have ever lived. They can be cold and non-caring if you upset them or are mean to them, but other wise are gentle, caring, and warm hearted. They like the other two misunderstood dragons choose their riders the most carefully. Their riders are ALL misunderstood and have been abused at some point, but still have a heart and care about you if you bother getting close to them.
Fire Dragons: They are number three on the list of misunderstood dragons. Most people think they are mean, hot-tempered, ungrateful, uncaring, and hate others, but they are most certainly not. These dragons, no matter how hard it is to believe, are gentle and like many people say do not burn down villages with their extremely hot fire. They are also kind-hearted if you catch them in the right mood, but if they are grumpy, angry, confused, or annoyed look out! Fire dragons like the other two misunderstood dragons choose their riders the most carefully. Their riders are ALL misunderstood and have been abused at some point, but still have a heart and care about you if you bother  getting close to them.
Star Dragons: They are the number one most misunderstood dragons ever to live. Ninety-nine out of one hundred people think that like the stars these dragons have no hearts and that they are uncaring, unloving, not different from another star dragon, cold, and lifeless creatures, but they are very different. Star Dragons are THE gentlest, kind-hearted, caring, loving, different from another star dragon, and very fast. These dragons are also full of life and love living their life. They like the other two misunderstood dragons choose their riders the most carefully. Their riders are ALL misunderstood and have been abused at some point, but still have a heart and care about you if you bother getting close to them.
Water Dragons: They are usually thought of as kind, carefree, full of life, smart/clever, very fast, and caring, this is true. Most people love water dragons and they also think of them as 'the reptile of the sea'. They love to fly above the open sea and often let one of their wings skid along the ocean's salty water. Water dragons, just like light dragons, are less picky about their riders. Their riders have to have big hearts, have to be brave, clever/smart, and have to be fast, that is this dragon's only requirement.
Light Dragons: They are thought of as 'the light of the sky'. These dragons are a careful, bright(smart), somewhat fast, warm-hearted, and somewhat caring. As this is their nature, if they are mad, grumpy, confused, or annoyed they will find you and give you a piece of their mind. Light dragons, like water dragons, are less picky about their riders. The only requirement is that their rider has to be able to move fast on their feet or horseback.
Coal Dragons: These dragons are thought of as 'the good within dark dragons'.  As this is true, if they are angry, annoyed, grumpy, or confused they will become almost identical to dark dragons. They are usually big-hearted, caring, fast, and gentle creatures. A coal dragon's rider must be a big-hearted person that is patient, or the dragon will become even more angry/confused/annoyed/grumpy because their rider does not have the patients to help calm him/her.
(You'd better fill everything out correctly after I typed all this out! If you don't understand something don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite...as far as you know.)
_Untamed_Spirit_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/27/2008 10:44 AM

Name: Jasmine Dreden
Age(16-18 ) : 17
Dragon Name: Sitara
Dragon Type: Star Dragon
School: Rider High
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) : 11
Personality: Jasmine is extremely shy, she finds it hard to open up. But once you get to know her she is a bright and quirky girl. She great passion is writing.
Crush: None yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet
Eyes: Bright green
Hair: Long, slightly wavy and black
Overall Appearance: Jasmine is tall and lean. She often wears jeans and a hoodie
Bio: She had a turbulent childhood. Her father kept her locked ib her house, unable to meet people or make friends. Her mother left when she was 3
Orientation: Male
Other: She has a jade necklace that she never takes off. Her magic is deep blue and silver

Name: Sitara
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY) : Just grew up from hatching
Type of Dragon: Star Dragon
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider) : Jasmine
Personality: Sitara is quiet and contemplative. She'll spend hours helping Jasmine write. Or she'll just watch the stars. But she has a bright and bubbly side.
Mate: None yet
Babies(I can't remember what they are called) : None yet
Eyes: Deep blue
Scales/body: Bright silver with deep blue spikes
Overall Appearance: Sitara is a lanky dragon with long limbs. She also has very long wings, allowing for speed and manuverabilty
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!) : Just hatched
Other: Her flames are deep blue and silver
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby _Untamed_Spirit_ » 09/27/2008 10:50 AM

(Yes, if you want a dragon and a rider you have to fill out both forms.)
_Untamed_Spirit_
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/27/2008 11:27 AM

This sounds like fun, but one question, can I only have a dragon?

Name:Lacontoll
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY):3 years
Type of Dragon:Ice
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider):None
Personality:Lacantoll is young and curious, but is not afraid of a fight. he respects other dragon's boundaries and he expects other dragons to respect his. he can barely be called nice, liking to be on his own a lot. It is hard to get close to him for once you step over his line of comfort he will either attack or fly away.
Crush:None
Mate:None
Babies(I can't remember what they are called):None
Eyes:Deep Purple
Scales/body:Whitish-Blue
Overall Appearance:A strong dragon, strong muscles and mind. he is not that large but can still be threatening. His wings are large and powerful, giving him great speed in the air. His teeth are large and so are his claws. A handsome dragon, he polishes his scales and is always careful to get rid of dirt and grime on his shiny scales.
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!):Just found?
Other:None

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/18/2008 1:11 AM

LazyLemursLikeLongLeeches

Dragon Rider Skeleton:
Name: Nimpha Watson
Age(16-18 ): 17
Dragon Name: Eiada
Dragon Type: Fire Dragon
School: Prept High
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) :
Personality: She is very kind, truthful, and loyal to the ones she loves.
Crush: Al, duh!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Alphonse Elric
Eyes: Red
Hair: straight, long, brownish-red
Overall Appearance: She can usually be found wearing a pink jacket, fingerless gloves, a red choker with small silver spikes on it, a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and black sneakers.
Bio: Abandoned as a child, her life has been hard from the start. She kept switching to different foster parents every year until she became 15.
Other: Nope...

Dragon Skeleton:
Name: Eiada
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY): 2 years old
Type of Dragon: Fire Dragon
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider): She was abandoned by her rider
Personality: She's very kind-hearted, gentle, and caring. But if you get her mad, you better watch out.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Babies(I can't remember what they are called): None yet
Eyes: Green
Scales/body: Red
Overall Appearance: She has orange horns on the sides of her head and one on her snout, she is also larger than most of her species
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!): Was just found
Other: She always wears a black chain around her left wing

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/19/2008 12:09 PM

LazyLemursLikeLongLeeches (haha nice)

Dragon Rider Skeleton:
Name:
Sheytu Linso
Age(16-18 ): 18
Dragon Name: Haedefri
Dragon Type: Ice Dragon
School: Spamia High
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) : 12
Personality: Although he has a big heart, and is very kind and caring, he is a bit mysterious. He has a tendency to stand up for the 'underdog' of the group. He does not speak when he does not have to.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet
Eyes: Dark blue - almost black
Hair: Long, a bit wavy, very black
Overall Appearance: He is very mysterious, kind-a goth looking. He likes to wear a lot of black, and is often seen in a hooded cloak with the hood pulled up.
Bio: When he was a child, his father tried to murder him, and so his mother had to help him escape. He lived on the streets, where he made one friend, who was killed by a soldier for trying to steal his money bag. He has placed a careful barrier around his heart, although he longs to find someone who cares about him.
Orientation: Female
Other: Nothing really....

Dragon Skeleton:
Name: Haedefri
Type of Dragon: Ice
Owner's Name: Abandoned by her rider
Personality: After she was abandoned by her rider, she finds it hard to trust humans. Eventually regains trust in them through Sheytu
Babies: None
Eyes: Peircing blue
Scales/Body: Light blueish-white
Overall Appearance: Although strong and threatening, she is also a graceful, beautiful dragon.
Bio: Just Found
Other: None

Is that ok?
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Atoli01 » 10/24/2008 2:51 AM

I forgot Al... O_o

Dragon Rider Skeleton:
Name: Alphonse Elric
Age(16-18 ): 17
Dragon Name: King
Dragon Type: Water
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12): 11  
Personality: He's a very fun, loving, and sensitive guy.
Crush: Nimpha Watson, DUH!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nimpha Watson
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short, straight, and blond
Overall Appearance: He is normally wearing a pair or jeans, a dark blue t-shirt, a light blue jacket, and black sneakers. He is rather tall and skinny like Nimpha.
Bio: He's had a good family from the start and still lives and visits them now. He met his first dragon at age 8 and knew he wanted to be a dragon rider.
Other: Nope...

Dragon Skeleton:
Name: King
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY): 2 years old
Type of Dragon: Water
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider): He was abandoned by his rider
Personality: Very calm, fun, and sweet. He loves eating and sleeping.
Babies(I can't remember what they are called): None
Eyes: Green
Scales/body: Blue
Overall Appearance: Large with two large horns
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!): Was just found
Other: He wears a black necklace with triangle hanging from it

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/05/2008 3:09 PM

umm...is this still going? i kinda thought it was a good idea, but no one's replying...?
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Re: Would she promise me that she's here to stay?

Postby LionKit » 01/22/2009 11:02 PM

(ooc: I like it, so I'm gonna join!  :) )

Name: Raeoki Cotwright
Age(16-18 ) : 16
Dragon Name: Aurora
Dragon Type: Water Dragon
School: Riders High
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) : 10
Personality: A caring, warm hearted (yet mischievous), talented, young woman who wanted to be a dragon rider ever since the little girl-and not even the king will stop her. People says she's an edoit becuase she can also be a bit sensative and has poor grades in math.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None (for now)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Light red-head
Overall Appearance: A skinny, but strong, build, she's usually seen in her orange gingham.
Bio: Her parents abanded her when she was twelve, and she worked every day for 10 hours in random places just so she could afford Riders High-and she perfectly enjoys the thought of traveling around, dodging the king, finding her dragon and finding her true love.
Other: She has a friend named Drake Bellmot.

Name: Drake Bellmot
Age(16-18 ) : 16
Dragon Name: Forter
Dragon Type: Fire Dragon
Grade(16=10, 17=11, 18=12) : 10
Personality: WEIRD AS HECK, and that's the reason why people keep on torturing him with insults, and such.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Overall Appearance: He likes to where a red shirt with his favorite navy blue jeans. His skin is soft (natural too!  8) )
Bio: His parents divorced and his mother forced him to do horrible choars and move in with her ferocious dog in his dog house, and so, on a verge of starvation he went to his fathers farm-only to find out that his father died when his farm caught afire burning everything that was his, and so he did odd jobs around Spamia High and later became a student there.
Other: His favorite color is green.

Name: Aurora
Age(just grew up from hatching a day ago, not hatched yet, or just their age if their rider abandon them ONLY) : Not hatched yet
Type of Dragon: Water dragon
Owner's Name(Put none or he/she was abandon by he/she's rider if the dragon has no rider) :
Personality: Helpful, smart, and strong willed.
Babies(I can't remember what they are called) : None
Eyes: Aquamarine
Scales/body: White
Overall Appearance: Skinny and smooth (kinda slippery though)
Bio(they all have to have been hatched by their owner just a day ago or was just found!) :
Other:

Name: Forter
Type of Dragon: Fire Dragon
Owners name: Drake Bellmot
Persenality: Playful, a bit head strong, but he's a good escape artist!
Babies: None
Eyes: Orange
Scales: Red back, and black stomach.
Overall appearance: Rough scales, long legs, but small neck.
Bio:
Other:
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate