Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: The Escape [Imaginary Friend RP!]

Postby LionKit » 01/27/2009 8:57 PM

"How's it goin'?" Purred Marge behind Davart. "Spying, I see?" She lifted her paw to play with her "Jolly Roger" dog tag on her collar for a minute. The skull on her black t-shirt looked more menacing than ever at the late hour. Only her head, feet, collar, and dog tag could be seen. She leaned against the wall, with a smug smile tatooed on her face, it was meacing and smug, but then her face changed serious and she got back into a normal standing position. "Hey-Bugs is usually asleep at this hour right?" She asked as she scanned the hallways.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby MooneyRose » 01/27/2009 11:38 PM

Davar glared at the cat. "Don't ask me about the rabbit's sleeping habits," she said. Davar walked away, there was no point in staying after her cover'd been blown. Stupid cat, always getting in my way, she thought. Davar went into her room and stared out her window. Snow was falling steadily outside, Davar didn't really care, but she remembered how Zosime hated it. I'll kill the boy that took her away from me, she thought. See, the only reason Zosime abandoned Cadavar was because she finally found a boyfriend and so she decided she didn't need Davar anymore. Davar forced her mind back to the present.
"I guess sometime there just aren't enough rocks." -- Forrest Gump
MooneyRose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/28/2009 6:38 PM

Doni was lounging, as usual. Nothing different from his normal (when not tormenting someone) pose, except his location. The enormous light fixture in the center of the main hall. He yawned, blowing a puff of smoke from his crimson maw as he did so. Most people would notice a great big red, black, and blue dragon laying about on the lights (not to mention his frightfully shaped shadow on the floor), but no one seemed to be paying him any mind. Bother.

~~

Zaak padded his way down the hall from his- no, their- room, appearing quite alone. The few who knew them would find this assumption quite laughable, seeing as how wrong it was. Zaak was never alone. Zali was always there as a bird or puppy or some other manner of small creature.

Today, the invisible sprite that the black-and-white raptor guarded as his own had actually chosen the form of a small child of about six, clad in a pale lavender nightgown, faded golden eyes staring about as she clung to her guardian's scaly neck. Not that anyone else could see her. Only Zaak and their human could do that.

"What are we going to do today?" she whispered, her voice faint and thin. She seemed rather sickly for some reason, and even coughed occasionally.

Zaak cast a worried look back to his charge, a slight tinge of fear to his gaze. "I don't know, Little Bird. Whatever the day gives us."

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1007
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/28/2009 7:32 PM

Rupert peered out of the tiny window, watching.

"Still looking for a way out?" William asked. The plush orca lounged on the floor, prodding at the meal the rabbit had brought them last night. He admitted, peanut butter sandwiches were OK... He liked to roll it up into balls and eat it that way. But his kingdom for a little horseradish! Blue Kool-Aid to go with their bread too, maybe.

After a pause, Rupert answered, "No. Thinking of a way to get this collar off."

The boy dug his fingers into the cold, whitish strip of metal around his neck. An Anti-Shapeshifting Catalyst. He was trapped in human form as long as he wore it.

"When they let us out for breakfast, you should ask one of the other friends!" Spottie piped up. "I bet they know how to get it off!"

"With the Bunny watching?"

Spottie looked disaffected. "Well... Maybe somewhere else. We should definitely ask someone for help, though."

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby LionKit » 01/28/2009 7:36 PM

Marge flicked her ears and let glared the most morbid glare someone could give. No wonder her creator abanded her. At least ours had to do it because of her new home. No room-and even with us here there's barley any room for her family.  She thought. She scanned Davart. Canines...bloody canines...even if she's not a true canine she stills has the I.Q. of one. She knew exactly by her tone of voice she wasn't going to talk to any of her fellow cat people and herself without thinking badly about them. Marge glanced behind before walking down towards the steps to the atrium and looked towards the rabbits office. She scanned the door. "B.J. should be coming in a couple of minutes." She smirked. Probably doesn't know I'm up already. Silly tom-cats...thinking that she-cats sleep later then toms just so they look good when they wake up. Doesn't make sense to me but that's what they think. When a she-cat has a brother, you learn a lot of things of what tom-cats think of why she-cats do this and that.

Brmable sat up in bed, woken up by Dawns constant tapping on the window. "Dawn, stop that and go to bed!" She growled.

"I can't!"

"Why??"

She sighed. "I want to go home."

Bramby crawled out of bed (she was a small dragon) and to her sister. "Dawn...you know it's not Lionkits fault that the apartment is too small."

"I know that...it's just...I miss her."

"So do I."

"And get out of here..."

"Here, here." Bramble muttered. "But even if we did, we would have no where to go."

"I know. But still."

Bramby patted on Dawns shoulder as she sat on her part of the bunk, the bottom one. "For know, we'll just have to hope that the rabbit gets kicked out, for now. Okay?"

Dawn sighed as Bramble leaped to the top bunk, but yet didn't answer.

(ooc: Azure, can Forest be Zaaks and Zalis neighbor?  :D )
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 01/28/2009 9:09 PM

(ooc: Is it ok if I join?   :sigh:  )
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 01/29/2009 8:15 PM

(Okay, Saroko.)
(Sry, I was away.)

Mortagan pushed his head outside, looking around. Noticing B.J., he gave a polite nod. "We were...discussing things. Have you any idea how to get out of here? We also need to find our older friends...what could have happened?" He shuddered, remembering the shooting of Puff.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Saroko » 01/30/2009 8:36 PM

(Yay!  Thank you!  I'll post my character's bio now then make an actual post directly after it)

Name: Echoes
Species: Cat
Fur color: Light gray with white belly and muzzle.  Ruffled
Eyes: Blue
Other features: Four and a half feet and stands on two legs
Personality: Cynical but often times boisterous.  He's actually quite the geologist.
History: Echoes is a 'Pinnochio' kind of imaginary friend.  His human, Saroko, created him from a stuffed cat, and he became partners with her until a dreaded move when they became seperated.
He is currently residing at Fosters and giving Saroko a week before he leaves and hunts her down...again.
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 01/30/2009 8:49 PM

Echoes sat grumpily on his bed in the dark.  It was bad enough that the stupid bunny had locked him in, but now there was so much noise from outside he could hardly sleep.  Rubbing his eyes wearily, he fished out the picture of his child, Saroko.

It was a recent photo, taken sometime that month.  His human was him with a cycada skin while he tried to stack some rocks in a pyramid.  

Echoes continued to stare at it, remembering how his human had found him thirteen years ago.  She had created him from a stuffed cat she had gotten from a garage sale and they had been together ever since*.  The large move the family was undertaking had forced them to be seperated when her mom put him in a box while he was sleeping.  When the rabbit discovered him, he whisked away to Fosters without even the right to an explanation.

"Did Pinnochio have days like that,"Echoes wondered.  He closed his eyes and let himself relax on his pillow with the photo on his mouth.  See, he knew Saroko.  She was far to childish and loyal to let this kinda thing happen and to heck with the fact that she should be getting ready for college.  Any day now, he would look out the window and see some pole with a picture of himself posing below 'LOST' in red letters.

Still...

"If that *&%%! idiot doesn't find me soon, then so help me I will find her!"

(*True story.  Those nice people at that sale let me have him for free)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/30/2009 8:50 PM

William pushed the door open. "Well? Are we going out, or what?"

"Or what," Spottie said. "C'mon, Rupert! Don't be so grumpy-face all the time."

Rupert sighed. "Alright. Maybe someone else'll know what to do about my collar." The boy followed the two tiny whales out the door, and he stood emptily in the hallway for a second, waiting for someone to pass by.

William frowned at him.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby LionKit » 02/04/2009 9:35 PM

B.J. glanced to the side, imagining the rabbit hiding in darkness, watching them...

B.J. glanced at Mortegan. "Huh? Oh, sure..." He muttered before seeing the orange face of Marge.

"B.J.?" She asked with a hint of anticipation.

"It's off, Marge. We'll do it next week."

Marge growled. "Fine." She silently said before marching off to her room. As she stepped into her bunk, she could hear Sarges snore from atop the bunk bed and smiled. "Goodnight Sarge."

Pumpkin smiled in her sleep and got into a tighter ball. Her parents bed was at the front wall of the room. The top part facing it, while the left side of hers was facing the left wall.

Only this time, the right of bed was missing someone. Roberta sat up in bed and yawned. "B.J.?" She called silently before looking down at his side. "B.J.?" She asked before walking up to the door and stepping out. She quickly shut it and ran off.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous