Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

The Escape [Imaginary Friend RP!]

Postby GrayGriffin » 10/05/2008 9:19 AM

If you never had an imaginary friend, LEAVE NOW! This RP is only for people who have known and loved imaginary friends. Basically, this takes place at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. You don't need to watch the TV show-just know it's an orphanage for forgotten imaginary friends and is run by a giant talking rabbit.

Okay, here's the catch. The rabbit is evil. He's actually trying to steal a solidfication potion so he can make the imaginary friends visible and solid to everyone so that he can sell them. He also wants a potion to turn himself into a human, because, well, would you buy a creature from a rabbit, or just catch the rabbit too? Anyways, he traveled to Honah-Lee, shot Puff the Magic Dragon, and stole his potions. Luckily, the imaginary friends from Honah-Lee, despite being captured, have managed to alarm the others! Now everyone's on the defensive!

You can join as any of your imaginary friends-whether brought from Honah-Lee or originally living at Foster's. You can also join as an imaginary enemy, but if they're helping the rabbit, they'll need to drink the humanization potion as well.

So are you in...or out?
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 10/05/2008 9:31 AM

My charries (Gray refers to me in RL):

1. Nobody-A duck in overalls who wears a pot on his head. He's really a character from a movie. Very happy-go-lucky and forgetful, yet always cheery. Sometimes wishes he could be with Gray again.

2. Nobody 2-A griffin. Noble but headstrong, he's always ready for a fight, even when it seems impossible to win. Doesn't really miss Gray, although he gets wistful when she's mentioned.

3. Nobody 3-A snake. Very loyal and friendly, and always knows what to say to cheer someone up. Will stick with his friends no matter what. Misses Gray quite a bit.

4. Nobody 4-A strange lizardy creature with pockets in his skin. Slightly vain, often takes out a mirror to examine himself. Quite snobbish, although he seems to view the other Nobodies as friends. Might turn evil in the future. Doesn't miss Gray at all.

5. The Firebird-From Fantasia. Very ferocious-looking, yet docile. Will only fight to protect his friends now. His flaming body does not burn anything he doesn't want it to. Is worried about how Gray will manage without him.

6. X and Y-Two ravens. X is male and Y is female. X drinks occasionally, and usually gets chased by Y. Yet the two are inseperable mates. Miss Gray.

7. Hobbes-Yeah, that Hobbes from the comic. Somewhat sassy and lazy, but a good friend. Misses Gray somewhat.

8. Absol-kun-An Absol with a nick in his head blade and red swirls on his shoulders, as well as a black stripe down his back. Very loyal yet independent, with a strong sense of honor. Can be headstrong sometimes, and advises all his friends in the same way. Misses Gray very much and wonders how she'll do without his advice.

9. Mortagan-A pink weasel who can turn into a pink-haired teen. Appears somewhat solid due to to an unfinished humanization potion, but ethereal enough to not be mistaken for a real person. In love with Gray, and misses her very much.

10. Z-X and Y's son. Born on Honah-Lee. Still somewhat childish, and fascinated by the real world. Yet a vicious fighter once he realizes the danger they're in.

I'll make my post later. Please don't start RPing until I open, although you can post charries.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 10/09/2008 9:05 PM

I want in! ^_^ I'll post up a full character list later. But here are my basic characters...

William
Age (relative to creation): 11
Species: Stuffed orca
Favorite food: Horseradish
Favorite game: Monopoly
Favorite color: Blue
Special abilities: Hovering; telepathy with Freezair and Spottie
Personality: Smart, fatherly, occasionally mischevious; the level-headed one.

Spottie
Age (relative to creation): 11
Species: Stuffed orca
Favorite food: Horseradish
Favorite game: Crazy Eights
Favorite color: Red
Special abilities: Hovering, telepathy with Freezair and William
Personality: Cheerful, spunky, VERY mischevious; the one most likely to get into trouble

Rupert
Age (relative to creation): ???
Species: Shapeshifting human
Favorite food: "Dream Juice"
Hobby: Nightmare fighting, songwriting
Favorite color: Red
Special abilities: Shapeshifting. At one point, he had wings and could fly, but he gave them up because he obtained them in a not-nice way, and he wanted to repent.
Personality: Affable, romantic, occasional guilt-ridden, protective; heaven help you if you hurt his friends!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/18/2008 12:04 AM

(ooc: Oh, goody!)
1. Name: Dawn
Species: Mespirit (YES MESPIRIT!)
Looks: She's got a black belly
Persenalty: Very deep, knows how to whip up a good come back and throw it at you, witty. Misses Lionkit pretty bad, but doesn't show it. She can also use her mind to contact Lionkit, or anyone else for that matter.
Age: 4 years (or however long the Diamond and Pearl versions were out...
Family: Bramble (About to come up)

2. Name: Bramble (Bramby for short)
Species: Dragon
Looks: Green, with a third eye one her forehead. (Only opens when she gets evil).
Persenalty: She's witty, just like her little sister, buts he's also very nice, but you don't want to get on her bad side, and I mean her bad bad bad side! Well unless your not a killer, or a thief, than your okay. Misses Lionkit very, very much.

3. Name: Forest
Looks: Actually, he has two forms, when he's swimming, he turns into a frog, and when he's on land, he's a tiny fox with smooth, ADORABLE little tail!
Persenalty: Sarcastic, but he'll just fall head over heals for Lionkits moms cooking (And Bramble). He actually feels pretty bad, becuase the fight rate between him and Lionkit was really high, and now he wishes that things were different between him and Lionkit.
Family: None

4. Name: Roberta
Looks: Tortishell cat with green eyes, she can stand up on her hind legs, and she wears a red dress.
Persenalty: Very nice, and sweet and caring, probaly the nicest one in the family, she likes B.G. (about to come up.) Misses Lionkit terribly.
Family: B.G. (Mate) Pumpkin (Duaghter)

5. Name: B.G. (Big John)
Looks: His pelt is black, but he looks the same Roberta, only he wears a blue shirt with blue pants, and he has a hole in his ear from the fight.
Persnalty: A glutton, but he has a sweet side. Misses Lionkit too.
Family: Roberta(Mate) , Pumpkin (Duaghter)

6. Name: Pumpkin (Munchkin)
Looks: Orange eyes and pelt. A tabby. She wears a black dress. Adorable!
Persenalty: Playful, nice. She only knew Lionkit for 4 years, so she doesn't have much of a bond with her, but she does miss playing in the yard with a blonde headed girl, dreadfully.
Family: B.J. (Father) Roberta (Mother)

7. Name: Sarge
Looks: Orange siamese with olive green eyes, he wears a t-shirt with a light-house on it that Lionkit gave him and worn-out jeans.
Personality: Friendly, a bit of a prankster, he has a soft-side for Pumpkin. Kinda sorta misses Lionkit, but he doesn't really care all that much where he is or who he's with-unless it's Pumpkin-then he'll care where he's at-especially how he looks.
Family: Marge (sister)

8. Name: Marge
Looks: Orange cat with white belly fur and icy blue eyes, she wears a black shirt with a white skull on it and jeans, she also has a "jolly roger" dog tag attached to a crimson red collar. (isn't goth but she looks like it...)
Personality: The Queen of Trouble, and a demander, doesn't really miss Lionkit that much, she's a bit tribal when it comes to Pumpkin.
Family: Sarge (brother)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Re: The Escape [Imaginary Friend RP!]

Postby GrayGriffin » 01/20/2009 7:40 PM

Hmm, any other players? Or else we should start this...
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/21/2009 5:57 PM

I'm in, Gray~

Name: Zali
Species: Shapeshifter
Shy by nature, Zali spends most of her time hiding, that is to say "invisible." She doesn't know that she's invisible, but most of the time she appears to be, well, nothing. Just a voice that no one can explain. She's very soft spoken and has a tendency to run at the slightest provocation.

Name: Zaak
Species: Raptor
Zaak was created to be Zali's protector. He hangs over her like an over-protective big brother. He's also the only one who can see her when she's invisible. Kind and caring, Zaak is normally quiet unless something frighens Zali

Name: Doni
Species: Dragon
Doni is a... mischief maker. He used to join his human on romps through the neighborhood, scaring little kids and overturning trash bins. He's mellowed out a bit since his boy left him at the House, yet the troublesome streak is still in him. He's made it his personal mission to terrorize that rabbit.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1037
Donate

Postby MooneyRose » 01/21/2009 9:25 PM

Name: Cadavar (Davar)
Species: Wolf
Looks:(she walks on her hind legs) Thin long fur covers a thin yet muscular frame. Her fur is silver-grey with pure white undersides. Her paws are jet black. Her ears are darker grey than her coat with jet black tips and pure white fur lining the insides. Her tail is long and fluffy with a jet black tip. She wears an almost transparent white cloak hanging over her left shoulder. A chain with two dog tags hangs around her neck. Her eyes are a stunning green. On her left hing leg there is a rose vine marking that glows occasionally when she's angry or upset(this usually happened when Zosime was upset, but now they glow all the time). Two plain pure silver bands clink together on her right wrist. There is a tiara like silver band on her head. A coil like silver band is on her right hind leg and a ring type object at the base of her tail with a black onyx fixed in the silver.
History: Misses Zosime(me) very much. Was once her protector and her shoulder to cry on when she was heartbroken. Davar usually was never sad or upset unless Zosime was, now she's upset all the time. She wants to become human because she wants to be with Zosime.
"I guess sometime there just aren't enough rocks." -- Forrest Gump
MooneyRose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 100
Donate

Postby LionKit » 01/22/2009 7:27 PM

(ooc: Hey-if we're ready to rp can I start?

EDIT: I forgot some of my imaginary friends. So don't be surprised with the change!)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 01/22/2009 7:43 PM

[Sure, once everyone else in this RP confirms.]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MooneyRose » 01/23/2009 10:41 PM

ooc: I'm okay with it :D
MooneyRose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/23/2009 10:50 PM

Confirmation right here!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/25/2009 9:10 PM

-stabs a "Confirm" sign in the post- Go ahead and start.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1037
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 01/25/2009 9:32 PM

Mortagan rubbed his head slowly, struggling to wake up. He was lying in a rather luxurious bed, but he knew for sure that it was a trap. He stood up slowly, then fell to all fours. Realizing he was in weasel form, he struggled for a moment, then shifted to his human form.

"X? Y? Firebird?" he called hopefully. But no one answered. Apparently they were too far away...he had to figure out how to escape this place!

"I'm here, weasel," sneered a voice. Mortagan turned, then looked down. Nobody 4 was there, smoking a cigar and checking himself out. He looked up. "What are you so worried about?"

"Er...being captured, perhaps?"
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 01/27/2009 7:11 PM

Big John (or B.J. as most people call him.) walked against the wall. It was barely morning (like...5:00 a.m.)-but unlike his family, he was used to this, you see before he was sent to Fosters he would wake up at this hour to wake up Lionkits dad so he could wake up Lionkit and her sister for school. Oh how he missed those days...he can still remember the day little Pumpkin was born, in a corner behind a chair that only three cats and a girl can come into, and it was 10 a.m.,  Lionkit had to help out (the usual thing nurses do to help the mom give birth) and her mother was Robertas coach, while he was the receiver. B.J. nearly choked at those wonderful memories, but this wasn't the time to be emotional...this was the time for action.

He was crossing the door of Mortagens room when he heard talking, so he opened the door and peeked in. "Mortagan? Nobody 4...." He said Nobody 4s name without any emotion. "Why are you two up?"

(ooc: Is the time setting okay?)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MooneyRose » 01/27/2009 7:56 PM

Davar walked through Fosters. She never slept anymore, not since she left Zosime...or more like Zosime left her. As she rounded a corner she heard voices. She backed up stood behind and open door and listened.
MooneyRose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next