Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

I'm an o-renji, but the question is... are you?

Yes, I am!
40%
What's an o-renji?
60%

Total votes : 5

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Postby Mirkitsune » 11/01/2008 3:29 PM

Ten years ago, in the Holy Empire of Britannia, there was a vicious murder. The woman murdered was a mother, a wife, a hero, and, most importantly, the Empress, second to only her husband, the Emperor of Britannia. The Empress' daughter, the 87th in line of succession to the throne, was blinded and crippled in the attack.

And the Eleventh Prince of the Holy Empire of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia, sought absolute revenge. He confronted his father, and as a result, he and his sister were treated as political prisoners, staying with the family of Prime Minister Kururugi in Japan. And later, when Britannia declared war on Japan, and won, Lelouch vi Britannia and his sister, Nunnally, were listed amongst the casualties. No longer were they royalty.

They started new lives under the protection of the Ashford family, and they took their mother's maiden name, Lamperouge. They attended Ashford Academy, fitting into their new lives nicely.

One fateful day, however, Lelouch found himself in the center of a terrorist plot, which involved a green-haired girl locked in a poisonous gas capsule. While the military went after her, she offered him a contract, which he accepted, and as a result, received the mysterious 'Power of the King;' Geass. With his Geass, he realized that he could finally exact revenge on the Holy Empire of Britannia...

Rules:

Follow Evelon Rules.
You may only claim two characters. You may also have one made up character.
Please PM me with information on which characters you'd like to take, and/or a small biography of your made-up character.
I doubt I need to put this here, but please have a good, strong sense of literacy. If you don't and aren't willing to change, I'll ask you to leave.

Canon Characters:

Color Coded towards affiliation. Dark Blue for Order of the Black Knights, Red for the Holy Empire of Britannia, Green for Other.

Main Cast
Lelouch Lamperouge/ Zero- Mirkitsune
Nunnally Lamperouge
Suzaku Kururugi

C.C.
Kallen Kozuki
Rolo Lamperouge

Ashford Academy
Milly Ashford
Rivalz Cardemonde
Shirley Fenette
Nina Einstein