Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby clackno1 » 11/27/2008 3:48 PM

Dymas blinked in surprise. He hadn't had any other friends besides the souls and Alec, so this was knew to him."N-no. Just surprised." He twitched his ear as he heard Zell's bells ring. The soul was back. Zell gave a sigh and spoke to it in her other voice. It gave a cry of protest but did not disappear."Oh, great. Dymas please come here." Zell walked over to the soul and Dymas quickly followed."Now Dymas, do you want the soul to stay?" Zell's question took him off guard and he had to think for a moment."Yes." Zell gave a sigh of relief."Good, there's doubt." Dymas looked quizzically at his foster mother."What do you mean?" His voice was small."Well, Dymas it is this soul's time to go, but it can only go if no one wants it to stay, and since you want it to stay then it has a good reason that's not it's own. If this happens then the person that wants it to stay has to tell it to go, or just not want it to stay. Since you have Soul Seer you have to tell it to go, and it will go." Dymas nodded his head once."Ok, I understand." He used his other voice to speak to the soul. It gave a cry, but not of protest, but of sorrow and disappeared. Dymas winced."Good job Dymas. It's hard to send a soul away that doesn't want to go, but it's harder to send a soul away when you don't want it to go."Dymas nodded, his eyes full of sadness.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/29/2008 7:16 PM

Rammip suddenly shook her head. "I feel strange," she said. "Like--" She stopped as black lines suddenly appeared over her entire body, twisting into the patterns seen on adult Dhorin.

"So this is what happens when a hatchling grows," whispered Valedictorian, watching as Rammip slowly grew taller. Wings unfurled from her sides, and purple horns rose between her ears. Finally, a gold collar seemed to appear on the ground. She picked it up, and it snapped neatly closed around her neck.

"So this is what being an adult is like. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly." Rammip looked over at Dymas. "Look, you're growing, too."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Previous