Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Dhorin RP Area (Current Plot: Training Grounds)

Postby Indigo » 11/23/2008 7:00 PM

This is where you can come to RP with your Dhorin!

A new plot will be started once the current one is finished.

To RP, post your Dhorin's image and information (All of it!) and start RPing!

Current Plot: Training Grounds
This is your chance to hone your Special Abilities! Practice on targets set up specifically for training. Training Grounds sessions are held every month.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 3:11 PM

Dhorin Information
Name: Zell
Personality: Kind and thoughtful, she is always willing to help, though likes to keep to herself most of the time. Her powers allow her to help and be anti-social at the same time. She isn't shy, just unwilling to talk to others around her. She will help though, if the need arises.
Abilities
Friendship Rating (1-10): 9
Speed Rating (1-10): 8
Strength Rating (1-10): 6
Special Abilities: Soul Seer, Rehab

Zell jumped forwards and swiftly knocked down a target with her hoof. She smiled with satisfaction at the crushed object. A supernatural breezes jingled the bells on her collar. She looked to her left to see a small shroud of mist appear out of no where. The balls of mist gave a few low and whistle-like sounds that could barely be said to be words. Zell nodded, and with her eyes closed pointed to the East. The mist gave another low whistle and swallowed itself and disappeared. Zell sighed and kept walking. Her leg brushed a cactus, making a shallow scrape. A small crimson jewel of blood swelled from the cut and fell to the earth, sinking into the dry soil. Zell quickly touched her nose to the cut and the flesh reformed and healed. She again smiled with satisfaction and continued on her way.

(Hope that was alright...)

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 3:29 PM

Dhorin Information
aggresive sense birth he is not very social  hes quick on his feet and burns the grass behind him he can even see you in the dark
Name: Rage
Personality: Custom (owner decides)
Abilities
Friendship Rating (1-10): 5
Speed Rating (1-10): 9
Strength Rating (1-10): 6
Special Abilities: Pyro, Night Vision

Rage waited for the flamable dummies and when they came he burnt them.Then he waited till dark he looked around and saw everything including a white female Dhorin.He didnt care though and burned a few more dummies.He laughed as he left the burnt dummies to rot.Then ran to find the white dhorin he hadn't seen another in awhile even though he wasn't social he liked to talk to others now and then.
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 78
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 3:36 PM

Zell watched night approach. Her eyes don't fare well well in the dark. She had seen a few bursts of flame in the distance but did not worry about it. A few more lost souls had come to her and she had pointed them in the right direction, East. Her bells were quiet now. Even when she moved they did not jingle there ghostly tune. Souls rarely came out at night for fear of getting lost. Some tried, but usually failed. The darkness is an evil place for souls, but it always comes, and there are always the stragglers that were lost in the darkness. The ones that come to her for guidance. She sighed as she imagined the work she would have to do in the morning. Each soul always took some of her energy away when they come, to help them on their journey and to keep the solid form she can see and not slip into another dimension. She now noticed the black Dhorin. A male. She stood still to let him approach.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 3:48 PM

"Who...are..you Im Rage?" he asked slowly.He couldn't see the spirits."What are you doing out here at night?"He seemed to have few more questions after this he was quiet.He did stomp out the fire behind him though.He looked around cautisoly like they were being watched by something they couldnt see.Then he looked back at the white Dhorin.
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 3:57 PM

Name: Valedictorian
Personality: Helpful, quiet, and somewhat shy. Always does the right thing. Makes it her business to help everyone.
Friendship Rating: 7
Speed Rating: 8
Strength Rating: 6
Special Abilities: Truth Disclosure, Water Mage

Valedictorian, trying to find her way in the dark, heard voices nearby. Trying to follow them, she tripped over a stone and scraped her wing against a cactus. Annoyed, she muttered some words under her breath. A large underground well was several feet below. She watched with satisfaction as the water seeped up to the sand and slowly took the form of a small dragon.

Using the slight glow the dragon gave off, Valedictorian approached a white and a black Dhorin. The dragon followed. His name was Heskul, and he was her most commonly chosen companion. "Hello," she said to the two Dhorin. "Are you here for training?"

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 4:00 PM

As the black male approached a soul appeared and her bells made a ghostly jingle. The soul seemed to glow in the darkness. It floated around Rage with curiosity. Zell made a small giggle before continuing to walk, slower this time."I'm Zell. I was just...conversing. The dark isn't the safest place...but it allows me to see my 'friends' better." She watched the small soul again as it weaved itself between Rage's legs."It seems to like you..." Her voice trailed off as she faced forwards again. The soul used it's ghostly and whistle-like voice to talk her and she pointed it off in the right direction, East. She knew it would be back. From either it's curiosity of the male or it got lost again. The soul swallowed itself until it disappeared into the darkness.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 4:04 PM

Rage saw the soul now and freaked out a little he regained his cool soon though "what is that thing" he asked?"Huh"Rage turned from the white dhorin to a yellow one."Yes i am my name is Rage you are?"Rage was getting imbarressed he had asked questions onlt sense he got here."I like to burn things" he said feeling a little better now.He then made a small fire next too him he could see in the dark but he wasn't sure if the others could.
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 4:35 PM

"I am Valedictorian." She paused, trying to remember something. "'Friends'? Oh, yes, I remember you. You have Soul Seer, don't you?" She turned to the other one. "And you're the one with Night Vision, and the bad temper, I think. Those flames must have been expensive."

Heskul fluttered up and whispered in her ear. "What? Oh, yes." She brushed aside the waterform, leaving a small dent in his hide for a moment. "You may not remember ever having seen me before, but I work at the Dhorin Adoption Center. It is where all Dhorin are born, and I remember everything that happens there."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 4:42 PM

Zell turned around in surprise as Valedictorian mentioned her and her power."Yes, I do have Soul Seer, and Rehab. Amazing. I don't remember anything like that. I do remember a yellow Dhorin, which must of been you, but nothing else. My keeper told me about it a little." Zell noticed the scrape on Valedictorian's wing."Would you like me to heal that for you?" She stepped forward and bent her head towards the scrape on her wing, then paused for permission.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 5:02 PM

Valedictorian nodded. "Thank you." She looked suddenly at Heskul, who was pulling her tail. "What is it?" Once again the waterform began to whisper in her ear. "What? What do you mean, fireforms? No, I can't give you any fireforms to practice on." Heskul dropped off her shoulder and sat under a cactus to sulk. Valedictorian gave him an extra shot of magic to make his glow stronger.

"The Adoption Center is a very nice place, in my opinion," she continued. "And it is also where abandoned foals are taken care of, which is the most important part. Aside from the ones sold back to us by unhappy owners, we sometimes find wandering foals, the children of wild Dhorin. We take them in."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 5:13 PM

After a long silence Rage replied "yes i have night vision and pyro and a bit of a temper."The fire next to him grew taller than him."Sounds like a nice place there."after this he noticed the huge fire and tried to put it out but just kept making it bigger."Dangit you think you can make more water things to put this out"the fire was huge now covering most the grass in the area.
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 5:13 PM

Zell continued to heal the scrape as Valedictorian spoke. The flesh reformed under her nose and the skin healed. When she finished it look like nothing had ever happened. She started at the word 'children'."Children!? Oh! I've always wanted a child. I wouldn't even mind if they couldn't see the souls like I do. It isn't all that fun to see the souls, but they do make good company." She noticed the dragon of water and giggled."He reminds me of a soul. They can be very stubborn. Sometimes they want to go South or West, but I always point them East, and they usually listen, but sometimes they don't. Some are playful, one had a large curiosity in you and your flames." She told to Rage. The soul had not returned yet, but it would by morning.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 5:21 PM

"Children?"Rage repeated the fire went down a bit."I doubt ill ever have any noone likes me cause of my temper."Rage looked sad "I hoped to have sum kids once though."The fire was going out as he got sad but it still remained half his size and was growing back.He looked at the yellow and then the white Dhorin his gold eyes shining in the dark.
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 5:24 PM

Valedictorian directed Heskul toward the fire, which he quickly put out. "The abandoned foals are not the only children, of course. There is also breeding. If you had a mate, you could go to the Breeding Center and then you could have your own foals. And they might be able to see souls like you." She smiled. "There are even public breedings where you are available to anyone's Dhorin."

Heskul pulled on her tail again. He was getting very annoying. She spun around. "I told you, I can't make fireforms!" The little dragon pointed to a dark shape. "What's that?" he asked, the first words he'd said all night.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next