Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 6:55 PM

"Im back"Rage got back."Well whats happened sense i left" he burned the ground when he landed."Zell get her foal yet?"He looked around inquiringly at the others and noticed a blue Dhorin "who's this he asked"?
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 78
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 7:22 PM

(What blue Dhorin? Jahorin just came in and then left.)

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 7:25 PM

Image Image

Name: Dymas
Personality: He can usually be found sitting alone, talking to the souls that only he and his foster mother can see, or to Alec, his air ElementForm. He likes to be alone, having been abandoned by his real mother. He is very sweet and shy when confronted with someone knew.
Friendship Rating (1-10): 4
Speed Rating (1-10): 10
Strength Rating(1-10): 6
Special Abilities: Air Mage, Soul Seer

Zell landed softly on the dry earth. She kneeled to let the small foal on her back get off. She knudged him but he refused to move."Oh, come now Dymas, you'll have to get off sometime." The small foal twitched his ear and looked at her. He slowly stepped from her back onto the ground. A small squirrel shaped cloud of air followed him. The 'squirrel' zig-zaged in-between his legs. Dymas looked at all the other Dhorins in amazement."Are you going to introduce yourself Dymas or do you want me to do it for you?" Dymas stared at her but stayed silent. She sighed and nuzzled him on the head."Alright then. Everyone, this is Dymas and his ElementForm Alec." She pointed to the small squirrel made of air under Dymas's feet.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 7:34 PM

(Heskul)

"Hello, Dymas." Valedictorian smiled. It was nice to see the foal with a definite airform already. Most foals with Elemental Mage abilities went through several changes before settling on one elementform. She herself had had an eagle and a cobra before choosing Heskul. Occasionally she conjured others as well.

"I will be right back. I think I will see if that other foal is still there." Heskul scrambled up onto her back and she took off.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 8:49 PM

(sorry made a mistake )

"I see you got your foal Zell" Rage said."Dynamas already got a elementform huh."The ground was burning Where rage stood hmm."Rage yawned now what theres not much to destroy but these dummies and there easy."Is there a harder place in this training ground."
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 8:58 PM

"I think there is another place, but it is three miles east." Valedictorian had returned. "I picked up the foal from the Center, but we are still getting her settled in. She did not want to come out here yet."

Heskul scrambled down from Valedictorian's back and went to poke a cactus. Being a waterform, he wasn't bothered by the spines, and he was trying to make contact with the water inside. "Her earthform is a fox," he mumbled absently.

"Oh, for crying out loud." Valedictorian sent water pouring out of the cactus. "There." She turned back to Rage. "Well, are we going to the other area, then? I would like some more practice with my waterforms, but I can do that here." To prove her point, she gathered the water from the cactus together into a large ball, then twisted it into the shape of a Dhorin.

(I have to go now.)

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 9:04 PM

"well im goin you dont gotta but i cant practice good here"Rage replied."Ill rest here and be off in the mornin."Notify me when you get another foal till then im of"Rage went to a non grassy are and layed down to sleep atleast till morning.

(see ya)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 11/26/2008 9:10 PM

Jin sat down, causing what little grass there was around her to smolder. Kar yawned. Tomorrow. Calling on her ability, she looked. The earth shifted and she saw all of them, but she couldn't see what they were doing. She sighed and trotted to lay down next to Rage. She didn't want to sleep alone. Silly girl. You are never alone Jin barely muttered this. Jin hopped onto a cactus, watching them all. Guarding them.
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 9:28 PM

"wh what when where how!" rage awoke with the earth shift and saw Kar next too him sleeping ohh yawwn well night he went back to sleep"He was tired it was almost sunrise!
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 10:31 PM

Dymas yawned and layed down on the sandy ground. Zell layed next to him."Do not go to sleep little one. You must get used to staying up all the time for the lost souls. Remember, we must guide them. If they catch you asleep they will get very angry." Zell nuzzled him on his head."But can't I sleep for a little while?" His voice was so small only Zell could hear it."You are still young, so you may sleep, but eventually you will have to keep yourself awake so you do not anger the souls." Zell put her wing over him to warm him and keep him comfortable."Ok." Dymas put his head on the ground and closed his eyes. The only movement coming from him was the slow rise and fall of his body as he breathed and the occasional flick of his ear. Zell rested her head next to his, and as the first rays of light came over the horizon waited for her bells to ring, signalling the arrival of a soul. Alec had disappeared as Dymas fell asleep.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/27/2008 2:10 PM

Image Image
Name: Rammip (Earthform Entreprez)
Personality: Persistent and determined, she never gives up on anything. She makes decisions quickly and always knows what to do. Nothing fazes her.
Friendship Rating: 8
Speed Rating: 5
Strength Rating: 10
Special Abilities: Earth Mage, Photographic Memory

Valedictorian took off silently, but returned quickly. On her back was the second foal she had spoken of, a brown female who jumped down almost before Valedictorian landed. She was followed very quickly by a small dusty brown fox, about the same size as she was.

"Hello," she said, looking around. "Who are all of you? I don't remember exactly what I was told..." The fox shook her head and stepped in front of the foal, with a reproachful glance at Valedictorian.

"I'm Entreprez," she said. "And this is Rammip."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/27/2008 2:29 PM

Dymas was awakened by his foster mother's twinkling bells. He found a soul in front of his face."It never gives up. Try talking to it Dymas." Dymas stared at the soul."H-hello." He stammered."No Dymas, in your other voice." Zell made a whistle sound and the soul disappeared, then reappeared in the exact same spot."Now you try. Let the words come to you."Dymas nodded and made a small whistle sound. The soul made a few whistles back and Dymas squealed in delight. Zell smiled at her 'son's' accomplishment. Dymas was so excited about his new friend that he barely noticed the newcomers, but Alec did. The small mouse zipped in-between Rammip and Etreprez's legs. Zell told him to go play with his new friend and he scampered off. She walked over to rammip."Welcome young one. I am Zell and he is Dymas." She pointed to Dymas as he played with the soul that only he and his foster mother could see.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/27/2008 2:52 PM

Rammip looked closely at Dymas. "Dymas...yes...I remember you. You were the one in the pen next to me, and a keeper came to pick you up." She smiled. "I remember everything."

Meanwhile, Entreprez was sniffing curiously at Alec. "I have never seen an airform before," she commented. "Earth and air...they are expected to be mortal enemies. But we won't be, I don't think." She went over to Valedictorian. "Why do you create waterform Dhorin? There are plenty of real Dhorin."

"Heskul gets lonely." Valedictorian seemed distracted. "Hmm...I wonder how long it takes a foal to grow?"

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/27/2008 3:07 PM

Dymas stood up on two legs as the soul swirled around him. He lost his balance and fell, scraping his side on a rock. He sniffed the cut curiously, unsure at what it is. He walked over to Zell to show her. She quickly healed the cut and Dymas watched in amazement. He sniffed the spot but found no sign of the cut on him. Alec did a backwards summer-sault and scurried up Dymas's leg to help with the investigation."Dymas, why don't you say hello to Rammip and Entreprez." Dymas stopped with his investigation to stare wide-eyed at them."H-hi." was all he was able to get out. Zell nuzzled him on the head. She looked at Valedictorian."I have wondered that myself. When do you think they will grow?" She looked at Valedictorian quizzically.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/27/2008 3:16 PM

"Hi. It's nice to meet another foal. Maybe we can be friends," Rammip said, looking curiously at Dymas. "Are you afraid of me?" Entreprez walked over to Heskul, who was trying to dig a hole, and helped him. "Why are you digging?" she asked.

"I'm looking for water," he replied.

"I believe they are expected to take not more than a week," Valedictorian said. "Although a few have grown substantially before that, it is uncommon. Often they take longer than expected, sometimes even months. Foals are not foals for long." She sighed. "And it is not such a good thing, for them to grow so fast. Childhood is too short. Sometimes the abandoned foals grow before they are adopted. It is a strange thing. We usually release those to the wild herds."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext