Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Postby Lunasa » 11/26/2008 5:30 PM

Name: Kar
Personality: A bit antisocial at first, she opens up after getting to know someone. If she gets mad though, her fire powers act up, sometimes causing great damage.
Abilities
Friendship Rating (1-10): 8
Speed Rating (1-10): 6
Strength Rating (1-10): 8
Special Abilities: Call on the Stars, Fire Mage

Kar finished her training. Suddenly, the world shifted. She stood amongst some Dhorin. one was vaguely familiar, the yellow one. She summoned a fire being, a small horse. It trotted ahaed of her, lighting her way. The night increased her power. The stars lit the future more brightly, leading towards this small group. She trotted along after her fireform, wings folded tightly to her back. Kar soon saw the group. She slowed, but her fireform didn't. Soon the little horse was in the middle of the group, whinnying shrilly.
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 5:32 PM

"What the" Rage saw the darkform completely with his night vision but it was too far for him too tell what it is."Is it a Dhorin" he asked?The flames on his feet kept making small fires whil;e he looked at the object.whatever it was it was getting closer.Soon a small fireform and a dhorin was in the middle of the group.I'm Rage he told it.You can make fire forms he asked?
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 78
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 5:36 PM

Zell watched sadness wash over Rage."Well, I like you. You don't have that bad a temper, and I have to listen to souls all day. I don't think there's anything not to like about you." She smiled at Rage, hoping to lift huis spirits.

She stared at Valedictorian in wonderment. Her eyes sparkled at the though of breeding."I don't have a mate, and I don't really like the thought of putting myself out there for some random male I don't even know..." Her vice trailed off again. Her ear twitched as her bells rang their ghostly tune again. She found the glowing soul on top of rage's head. The playful soul used it's ghostly voice to ask her a question. She nodded slightly as the soul spoke to her. When it finished she spoke in her own ghostly whistle. The soul gave a cry of protest but disappeared anyways. Zell shook her head with disappointment. "Poor thing, it never had a chance..." She stared into the dark as her mind wandered.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 5:42 PM

"Thanks" Rage regained his cool again."What poor thing" he asked "a soul at me again what happened?""He looked back at valedictorian "tell me more about this public breeding" he stated "maybe t'll be worth a try."He again wondered about these souls.
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 5:45 PM

"Public breeding is when you charge a fee to anyone wishing to breed with you. I myself have gone up for public breeding before." She turned to the new arrivals. "Hello," she said calmly. "You must be Kar. You have Call on the Stars, and Fire Mage." She smiled.

"You may not remember me, but I work in the Adoption Center. I never forget a Dhorin." She waited for some recognition or surprise to register on Kar's face.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 5:51 PM

Rage was shocked by this.You don't forget nothing do you? he asked."Well maybe ill try to find somone I know first but if that dont work i guess ill give that a try."He turned to the new Dhorin "so Kar is it it appears you have fire powers too."
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 11/26/2008 5:55 PM

The little fire horse trotted up to the water dragon. Hello, I'm Jin The flame horse's voice was high and shrill, with a definite feminine edge. Kar smiled slightly. I thought I reconized you. Yes, I have Call on the Stars and Fire Mage She stamped her hoof and Jin wavered. Hey! Jin snorted, sending tiny flames shooting out of her nostrils. Well, not quite yours, Rage. She wondered how e would react to her knowing his name. Most were taken completely by suprise. Her tail twitched behind her.

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 5:57 PM

Zell shook her head to bring her mind back from wandering. She took a step back to steady herself."Oh, it's...it's nothing. It's gone now, I sent it away..." She stared down at her hoofs to hide the sadness in her eyes. Sending away a soul is always hard for her. usually they want to go, and they have to go, but some want to stay, and they get angered when they are told to go. It hurts her heart to send one away, especially one so playful and full of emotion. She barely noticed the newcomers as sadness shrouded her mind.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 6:05 PM

"How do you know my name" he asked Kar.THen he noticed the sadness in Zells face."Zell don't feel bad it's where they have to go right and it's obviously your job to help them light there way and give them a friend to comfert them." something I haven't had for years until i came here".Rage looked at Zell comfertingly then back at Kar questiningly.
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 6:08 PM

Valedictorian suddenly remembered something. "Jahorin!" she shouted, then lowered her head.

"You sound crazy," muttered Heskul, and Valedictorian sighed.

"What I meant was," she explained quietly, "that Jahorin, my brother, brought in two wild foals to the Adoption Center today." She looked at Zell. "One is a Soul Seer. And they both have mage abilities. Jahorin was thinking of adopting the female, but the male, the Soul Seer, he has no one." She sighed again. "I am sorry. I think too much about these things."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 6:15 PM

Zell looked up and smiled."Yes, yes. I know all that. They can just be very insulting sometimes. Sometimes I'm glad that I'm the only one that can hear them." She laughed at this, hints of sadness still on her face, but most of it gone. She finally noticed the newcomers."Hello, I'm Zell." She smiled at them to welcome them."Call on the Stars? Can you see the future then?" She asked in wonderment. Sure, she can see souls, or as some people put it 'ghosts' but being able to see into the future is magical.

Zell started again when she realised that she could adopt the foal."A foal! And he has Soul Seer! Oh how wonderful!." Her wings shook with excitement. She could get a child as her own.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zilla123 » 11/26/2008 6:19 PM

"Well whatcha waitin for go get that foal" Rage said happily.He looked to his side and burnt a few more dummies."Well im going to sign myself up for public breeding ill be back quick" he flew off after these words but he'll be back soon.
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 11/26/2008 6:34 PM

Kar nodded. I can see the future. Kar watched as Rage flew off. Public breeding? Jin snorted again. Foolish girl. Jin grumbled a little too loudly. Kar stamped her hoof gain. Jin flickered and dimmed. Jin whinnied sharply in alarm. Calm down, I won't put you out. Kar looked at Zell and the yellow one. I never got your name...... She looked at the yellow one, questioning.

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 11/26/2008 6:37 PM

Dhorin Information
Name: Jahorin
Personality: Optimistic and upbeat. Always has a compliment to offer. Refuses to do anything he deems "evil".
Friendship Rating: 9
Speed Rating: 7
Strength Rating: 8
Special Abilities: Grass Weaver, Soul Seer

Jahorin touched down behind Valedictorian, who jumped. "Hello," he said, then turned to his sister. "Someone just came in and bought the male foal. I thought you should know."

"Did you recognize the keeper?" Valedictorian asked.

"I believe it was the one who had the Dhorin called Zell." Jahorin looked toward the sky. "It's nearly sunrise. I need to get back." He took off and disappeared into the sky.

"It would seem that you are getting a foal," Valedictorian said, turning back to Zell. "Oh, and I am Valedictorian," she addressed Kar.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/26/2008 6:45 PM

Zell hopped up and down with excitement."Yeah! I shall have to teach him everything I know, and I have the absolute perfect name! I shall be right back." She lifted herself up into the air and flew off in the direction of her keeper's stable. Her very own foal, how exciting.

(Sorry, Really bad post...)

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext