Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

KoI roleplay!

Postby kairo.sorano » 02/17/2009 7:58 AM

This is the rp thread for my shop
Click here to go to my shop and for more information

kairo.sorano/Mizuki/x
kairo.sorano/Yoru/x
kabuto_rocks/Hanae/x
kabuto_rocks/Hikaru/x
Lunasa/Kin/x
JoseJalepenoOnAStick/Temujin/x
GrayGriffin/Agakane-sama/x
FireHeart/Aiedail/x
Carlie/Pyrani/x
Kallie/Haruka/x

kairo.sorano
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 63
Donate

Re: KoI roleplay!

Postby kairo.sorano » 02/17/2009 12:27 PM

Mizuki looked silently around for others...She siwshed her tail and continued to ponder aboout.... Sighing she went back to her home ....
kairo.sorano
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 02/17/2009 4:05 PM

{Can I join when my KoI grows please?}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/17/2009 7:12 PM

((Are we only allowed to join when the egg grows up?))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby kairo.sorano » 02/18/2009 7:21 AM

you may rp at any time you want, it's up to you, i can understand if you don't want to rp an egg, i mean it probably won't be much fun, but all orders so far will evelve this friday so you don't have to wait for long! :)
kairo.sorano
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/24/2009 6:37 PM

Temujin floated around looking for anyone, he was young, but he new a lot. He moved about in a mechanical fashion. He finally stopped when he saw a broken music box on the ground. It started to hover and began to disassemble itself. One by one, the pieces came back together and soon it became fixed. He went over to his finished project and dragged it over to near his home and sat near it waiting if anyone would come around.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/25/2009 6:55 PM

A small yellow and orange KoI was swimming slowly through the cool water. The sunlight that came through the clear liquid reflected off the small creature's body, making her appear to shine. She appeared to be wandering around without having a destination in mind until she head music nearby. That was when she saw Temujin and the music box. She turned around and began swimming in their direction. She was swimming slowly. She gave off a calm and laid-back feeling. It wasn't that she couldn't swim quickly; she could be so much faster if she tried. She just wasn't in a hurry. Not too long later, she was right next to Temujin. "Hello. What is your name? I'm Pyrani." Her voice was soft and friendly.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/25/2009 7:05 PM

Temujin saw another KoI next to him,"Hello, My name is Temujin.", he said in his mechanical voice. This was one of the first KoI other than himself he had ever seen. "What are you doing around here?", he asked, swimming around the music box.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/25/2009 7:13 PM

"Swimming." She answered with a smirk. She gave a small laugh. "I suppose I don't really have a reason to be here. Just...wandering." She answered. "And yourself?"

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/25/2009 7:17 PM

He stopped swimming,"Just looking for some broken stuff that needs to be fixed.", he said. He really had nothing to do other than fix things, it was all he liked to do. "Have you seen anything broken?", he asked her.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/01/2009 12:14 PM

ImageAn egg was buried in the sand next to a golden coin. What was going on? The young Koi inside had plenty of room still to move around, he had only been layed extremely recently. He rolled around, and the egg rocked, partially surfacing. He felt the sand move across the shell of his current home. He rocked again, harder. He completely surfaced and knocked into the coin. The coin lay flat against the sand, and the egg rolled against it roughly. He remembered little of being layed, but he did remember a load, rough voice exclaiming "Erbrow!" Was that his name? It appeared so. Erbrow! he thought proudly.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby kairo.sorano » 03/05/2009 8:50 AM

Yes a breeding slot is finally open since lots of KoI will grow up soon (or already have) you will have post a request for a breeding slot in the rp thread before filling out a form, only one member has to do this (if they're 2 members breeding eachother's koI) thanx! Also, both of my KoIs are up for breeding, I won't be that picky but I will consider the people who rped first and then anyone else, :)
kairo.sorano
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/05/2009 8:42 PM

ImageA small fish crawled out of the now cracked egg. Wow. He had hatched already! Amazing! He swam a bit, swishing his tail as much as possible, pondering on what it was. He then thought about everything. He'd heard about parts of Koi. That must be his tail, and in the front must be his head. He had fins, too. Soon enough he'd be an adult, wouldn't he? He rolled around, and, attempting to drag his coin, swam forward. He soon realized that his self proclaimed task was impossible, but then noticed the current. Maybe, if the coin wasn't too heavy... He pushed it upward, and it wazs carried a few inches. He repeated the motion. Soon enough, he was near... An egg and and an adult koi, who were conversing?! How strange! He slowly floated towards them, transfixed by the fact that an unborn fish like himself could TALK!
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/07/2009 9:54 AM

Perhaps the fact that there was two of them gave them more confidence. Perhaps not.

"Why do we have to do this?" It was the female who spoke first, her sparkling voice subdued by shyness.
"Because," A much bolder voice spoke out this time, filled with cheer and excitement, "It's fun! Now quit worrying and calm down." If you had seen the pair swimming side by side, you might have thought them twins. Despite the similarity in their colouring, they weren't related-although you wouldn't be the only one to come to this assumption. Being so different, it was hard to see why they might be together if it wasn't because of blood.

Spying the outline of fellow KoIs in the distance, Hikaru began to swim faster. His bright red scales shone brilliantly in the water,

standing out against the cool blue of his backdrop. The female swimming behind him was no less beautiful, but her quiet demeanor made it hard to notice how lovely her own white and orange scales were. This overshadowing didn't bother her in the slightest-in fact, she was glad she had someone like Hikaru, so willing to take the spotlight. Staying in the background was just fine to her

kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 03/07/2009 10:02 AM

Temugin heard something, it was the sound of voices. He swum away and saw a few young KoI, one had just grown, and there were other two that were together. "Hello there.", he said, and let out a mechanichal whine.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next