Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: KoI roleplay!

Postby potterchic » 03/07/2009 11:10 AM

Image Erbrow looked up. "Oh. Hello." It was the talking egg! Amazing. It must be a god. he thought. How he thought of that he did not know, but, while in the egg, he had heard about knew gods. This must be one. And a very new one, indeed. He looked around to ifnd that there were two other koi hatchlings like himself. A male and female. "I am Erbrow." he said, a tone of pride painting over his name.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/08/2009 8:18 AM

It was the mechanical-like KoI that the pair saw first. Hanae stopped swimming for a moment, stunned by it's appearance. It seemed to be an adult since it was much bigger than either her or Hikaru, and it's metallic scales were certainly like nothing she had seen before. She was rather afraid of this huge creature, but when it spoke she relaxed, feeling foolish. She hoped she hadn't seemed too rude...

It was nice to see another Child there. Always one to be bold, Hikaru swam forward.
"Hi," Hikaru spoke at once, greeting both the adult KoI and the younger child, "I'm Hikaru and this is Hanae." He pointed a fin towards the female, who was standing nervously behind him.

"Hi." She whispered gently

kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/09/2009 6:02 PM

(ooc: Mind if I join?)

Chishiki, swam away from her cave/home, silently repeating Hamlet over and over in her mind. (she did that a lot) Chishiki did what looked like a stretch before swimming away. She took a deep breath of water before  doing a nose dive to the bottom of underwater floor.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 03/10/2009 5:33 PM

Little shafts of gold light pierced the cool murk of the water. Kin watched as the lights danced, flicking his tail. His every movement changed the lights, golden scales catching the sunlight perfectly. His laughter rolled through the water, like coins of gold clinking against each other. He paused, the whiskers on his head catching a change in the water current. Others were around. A little wriggle broke the shimmering lights as the thought of new friends entered his mind. He shot forward, a blur of bright yellow against the deep green of the water. Soon he came across a cluster of KoI. It was a mix of children and adults like himself. He glided up closer, blue fins waving gently. Well, hello! He smiled, looking at each. What a collection! One looked like it was made of metal. How did it not rust? I'm Kin, a pleasure. What are your names?
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby LionKit » 03/11/2009 6:15 PM

Little Chichiki, after getting a quick meal, swam up towards the group and faced a gold koI. She dipped her head. "Hello, sir." Chichiki greeted. Chichiki looked at her feather like fins and then back up at Kin. "I'm Chichiki."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Previous