Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Battle of the Leopard Clans

Postby Clovermcrover » 03/03/2009 5:23 PM

Info on RP: In a land ruled my animals, in the Valley of Shyris, a war between distane Clans begins. All of the clans are types of Leopards though. Who will win the Blood Shead?
Rules: Can be 1 or 2 leaopards from 1 clan.
No rude or "bad" words
Dont get to extra extrem Violence
Note: If you would like to sent me a PM about adding some more, do this.(can be new clan)
OPEN: Avalible
CLOSED: Unavalible

Snow Leaopard Clan
Leader: Minka(female):CLOSED
Warrior:Chelo(male): OPEN
Warrior:Snowey(male):OPEN
Warrior:Chaos(female):OPEN
Warrior:Laza(female):CLOSED
Warrior:Icemelt(male):OPEN
Healer:Cloudey-tail(female):OPEN
Scout:Fog(male):OPEN
Elder:Tria(female):OPEN
Elder:Mela(female):OPEN
Elder:Tri(male):OPEN
Kit: Trazion(male):OPEN
Kit:Doom(female):OPEN
Kit:Meank(female):OPen
Kit:Tank(male):OPEN
Apprentice(minka):Jayjay(male):OPEN
Apprentice(minka):Didala(female):OPEN
Apprentice(fog):Fogpaw(male):Open
Apprentice(mela):Zagoona(female):open
Apprentice(laza): Dager(male):open

Tiger Clan
Leader: Jungle-fever(female):OPEN
Warrior:Inko(male): OPEN
Warrior:Dot(male):OPEN
Warrior:Da'lulu(female):OPEN
Warrior:Laza(male):OPEN
Warrior:Waterfall(male):CLOSED
Healer:Shatterinm(female):OPEN
Scout:Gould(male):OPEN
Elder:Ferna(female):OPEN
Elder:Red-Rise(female):Open
Elder:Lake View(male):Open
Kin:Jack-jack(male):OPEN

Lion Clan
Leader: Savvana(male):OPEN
Warrior:Sun(female): OPEN
Warrior:Set'a(female):OPEN
Warrior:Africana(female):OPEN
Warrior:Dolley(female):OPEN
Warrior:Glass(male):CLOSED
Healer:Mijink(female):OPEN
Scout:Que(Female):OPEN
Elder:Dimehearted(female):OPEN
Elder:Rose-of-Red(female):Open
Elder:Talla(Female):Open
Kin:Jerik(male):OPEN
Kin:Fernleaf(female):open
Apprentice(savvana): Guro(male):OPEN
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 72
Donate

Re: Battle of the Leopard Clans

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/04/2009 10:44 PM

In the distant Valley of Shyris, a lithe, sleek figure made her way, leaping and bounding gracefully, across the rocky terrain beneath her. She ligted her large head to the wind, bringing her whiskers forward, delighted by the crisp evening air. Over a boulder she leapt, passing the clan's scent marker and paused to pick up a kill that she had dropped earlier; a rather small deer. Her claws scraped the snow as she bounded off again.
She was Laza, warrior to the Clan, and she was on her way back from patrolling the mountainside for intruders, namely the recently hostil neighboring clan. Being a newly dubber warrior, she had yet to had seen one of these so called warriors of the opposing clan, though she had caught their scent in the wind.
She paused in her bounding and set down the deer, craning her neck to lick at her snowy fur. For a moment, she felt proud to call herself a warrior and, grabbing the deer, she ran on.

Laza emerged into past the boulder that marked her home, marching past several apprentices, who paused in their games to glance at her, and made her way in search of her leader to report. Bounding to the first place she thought of, she paused at a large den, the largest in the camp, and curled her tail respectfully around her paws. "Minka, I've come to report!" She purred, scenting for her leader.
"The timber wolves will be our friends
We'll stay up late and howl,
At the moon, till nighttime ends,
Before going on the prowl."
-Calvin, "Calvin and Hobbes"
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 73
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/05/2009 11:34 AM

Minka look at laza in a peering look, as if into his soul."Yes, laza, tell me of your report."
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/05/2009 3:41 PM

The female leopard grinned, her tail twitching. "I patrolled the southern edge of the valley and up the northern mountain. But I caught Tiger scent by the Dead Tree on our side of the River. They've become bold..." She massaged the ground with her large paws. "I caught one of our apprentices on the western edge of the valley as I was coming back from Patrol. It was Fogpaw, but he ran from me before I could catch him. Should I take Icemelt and go back out to find him? He may have strayed onto Tiger territory..." She moved from side to side, hiding her fury with the warrior-in-training. Icemelt, in her opinion, was a vey good tracker and she admired him for it.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/05/2009 6:03 PM

Yes, but both Icemelt and I shall go. Shall the best awaits us."
Minka told the elders to watch over the clan. The 3 walked untill the cross of Tiger and Snow had meet. Seeing the tree, Minka knew this was the place. Crossing the freezing waters of the river, the soon set foot in the jungle hills."You two must watch out for the shadows. The tiger hide and yet seem to call them self warriors." Minka said in her wisdom, but perhaps to loud. A crackel was heard in a near bush. The three growled in the Plant filled area.
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/06/2009 7:18 AM

In her fury and fright, Laza stalked forward, ears flat, and let out a rumbling growl. From the bush, a pair of golden eyes watched her warily. Gathering her haunches, Laza leapt, the she-leopard landing amongst the foliage, her claws lashing out at the unseen enemy. There was a squeal, and suddenly there was a shape darting from the bush, his pelt stripeless and fur a foggy grey. Furious, she tore across the valley after him, catching up with him swiftly. "Fogpaw! You idiot! I thought that you might've been a tiger hiding there in those bushes!" She took the cub in her mouth, shook him angrily, and made her trek back to the pair of leopards. As she made her way over a hill, the swaying grass hugging her paws, she froze, her ears catching the sound of a twig snapping. Spinning, she looked around, letting out a growl that rolled across the valley. "This way! This way!" It said to her leader waiting below.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/06/2009 7:41 PM

As soon as the 4 heard it, Minka was pinned down by the Tiger leader."Laza! Snowmelt!Fogpaw! run back and tell the cla---" minka said as the leader slashed down on her neck. Unable to talk, minka blacked out and the three ran to the clan.
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/08/2009 10:10 PM

Not seeing her leader fall, Laza grasped the cub and tossed Fogpaw to the waiting Icemelt, who heard her unspoken command and stalked out of the valley, back to warn the clan. Roaring loudly to her opponent, she ran to the boulder and leapt, landing on a tiger warrior, that was, to her dismay, a tad larger than herself. Gathering her courage, she lashed out, catching the striped warrior by the ear, raking a deep gash into the corner of his ear. He gave a furious howl and launched at her, catching her off guard, and landed on her. Air was swept out of Laza quicker than a diving hawk. For a moment her vision swam and on instinct, she tried to draw breath, gaining little, and kicked out her back feet, claws raking down his stomach. He grunted and rolled away. The breath she drew in was so large she nearly blacked out. Getting to her feet, she leapt sloppily, landing on her side. Well, this is it... She closed her eyes, waiting for the tiger's final blow. The paw that flashed by her face was not the tiger's, but Icemelt's. Behind him, two warriors snarled. She gave a sigh, gingerly touched her bruised ribs, and fell away into a deep oblivion. The tiger swore violently, rushing off after it's own leader, worried by the prescence of the three warriors. Silently, Icemelt combed the valley, searching for Minka. Raising his head, he let out a roar. "Minka!" There was no answer. Quietly, he left to carry the bruised Laza home, the female leopard's tail dragging in the dust.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/09/2009 5:29 PM

Hours passed as the Sky fell into darkness. The clan waited, praying for Minka to return. Suddenly, a shadow apeared. It was minka. With wounds all over her, she was extremly weak."my clan, have I failed you? If you are asking, how are you alive, it was a golden figure. It was larger that me, and had a roar as if it was a mighty king. It saved me..." minka said in her breath as she fell down to the snowey grounds. Smiling at Laza and Icemelt, the warriors that did there best to save her. Minka was a mighty warrior, but perhaps the Tiger clan has a secret. Minka looked up at the sky, and told the clan the story of her mother, and showed her mothers star."You see, as long as we live in are home land, in are afterlife, you shall gaurd are future."
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/09/2009 11:06 PM

Laza keened low, shifting in her nest. Her ribs hurt and her throat stung from where the tiger's claws had sat on her throat. Beneath the fur, Cloudey-Tail had discovered bruises and strains marring her chest and legs. The herbs made her fuzzy with sleep and she was not aware of the things that surrounded her. Only when her leader, broken and bleeding, was carried in through the rocky entryway, did she stir and look up. Cloudey-Tail, having gotten Minka in a nest and heard her pained keening, looked up from her crouched position by their leader. "Are you in much pain, Yearling?" Her only response was a high keen. It was not so much as the pain that stung her legs and broke her will to run, but rather the fear for the clan. Her mind ran as Cloudey-Tail licked herbs into her leg fur. What would happen now that Minka was wounded? She gave a fearful glance towards the back of the cave before keening low and passing into oblivion.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/11/2009 10:32 AM

Minka's fear had come true. The day she would not beable to fight, and the tiger clan ever so odd courge.  Fogpaw came near the wounded minka. He gave minka a golden stone."They say this stone heals the wounded. Ill go give one to Ice-melt and Laza." Fogpaw walked off, as he droped the stone by Minka's wounded neck. Minka with little energy, did a tiny smile. Fogpaw looked back and did what any kin would do, smile back and bigger. Minka closed her eyes praying the "magic stone" would really work. Tri minka's father, watched as his only daugher suffered, and the 2 best warrior where in pain. The elders looked down at there warriors and young leader, fearing that they may never heal.
                                When morrning came around, Minka, Ice-melt, and Laza, felt so much better. There wound had seemed to scab over, and begin to heal. Minka was suprized by the working of the Golden Stones.
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/20/2009 5:19 PM

Laza woke dazed and aching, stretching first one leg, then the other, before padding out of the den and out of camp. She followed the foothills, careful of snakes and adders, before she came to the hill overlooking the gorge. Here she sat, tail around her paws, scanning the landscape.
Her breath caught. In the distance, just at the edge of the gorge, paced an orange and black figure. Fury swept over her like a flood, clouding her senses. Her wounds from the previous day stinging, she gathered her spring and charged down the hill, paws sure and steady on the rocks and pebbles, colliding with the figure moments later.
He was much smaller than she realized, probably no older than a year, but the sting from the goring that he had just given her in the side showed her that he was nothing to go easy on. And so she cuffed the side of his face, claws gouging out three whisker thin lines next to his raging, flaming golden eye. Flipping him effortlessly, she pinned his with her paws, flashing back momets later as his back claws met her stomach, cutting deep scratches in her skin. For a yearling, she gasped in her mind, He's got sharp claws. Oh, where did the morning go wrong? I knew that it was too quiet... She flipped him, enraged, and pinned him stomach down. Her doubled weight proved useful as he thrashed, unsuccessful of escape, beneath her. She was about to cuff him over the ear, demanding an explenation, when suddenly there was the crunch of his teeth in her paw, teeth sinking into muscle and bone. Giving a howl, she rolled away, staring in shock at her badly bleeding paw...and her vision turned red with fury. Howling in rage, she leapt at him, goring the yearling with her claws and shriekied, terrified....as they went over the gorge and into the river below.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/21/2009 4:49 PM

Minka came near. "what has happened to you Laza!" She said in fright
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby KyuubaInuzuka » 04/21/2009 10:06 PM

Laza, groaning, opened one eye, the hot sun beating down on her waterlogged fur. Under her she could feel the tiger yearling shifting, still hidden from Minka's and her sight. "Maa...'gr cub...'n the bor'er..." She gurgled, water logged in her mouth, which she spat out. She staggered to her feet then, raising her shaking and bleeding paw to striked down the waterlogged cub. "Found 'im 'n the bor'er! Pushed me 'n the wa'er..." The tiger cub jumped up then, lashing out at her, his claws catching her nose. She growled irritably, but turned to Minka. "How'd y' fin' us?" She slurred, dizzy and sick from the currents of the water tugging at her back paws. "How long 's been?" The tiger cub lashed at her tail, making her wince as he pulled off tufts of fur. "Don't ignore me! Leopard scum, listen to me!" He snarled, but Laza ignored him.
KyuubaInuzuka
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Clovermcrover » 04/22/2009 5:57 PM

Minka growled deeply. "You are on the Leopord turf. Why did you coem to are home? I am the Clans Leader, so why do you dare intemidate me!?"
ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Charition
Clovermcrover
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate