Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: Squirrculz RP

Postby LionKit » 04/10/2009 5:12 PM

(ooc: Do you think that we should start a manor house and let all of the Brier (that is their last name right?) family live at either Elizebeths or Lyous nest? I'm just wondering.)

"That sounds like a fun." Lyovoyan nodded before strecthing his wings.

Clairvoyan blinked at them. "You two seem tired."

Lyovoyan shrugged. "I don't care if I go to sleep." Clairvoyan nodded her head/body.

Lyou blinked at Elizebeth. "Where's your mate, Elizebeth?"
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/10/2009 8:31 PM

Elizabeth looked at the ground "H-He Left he wanted to go with the rest of the children I guess....But, We have made out fine with just us,Haven't we girls?"Yes Momma i think we have how abot you Rose Alice liked being with her family she didn't really care for her Dad.Elizabeth looked at her tired nephew "Lyou let the little one sleep,You can stay here if you would like" She didn't want her brother to leave again "Alice Show your cousin to our tree I'm sure he can find a niche to sleep in show him the most fluffy bedding to make a bed"Yes Momma C'mon Rose lets go Alice led her cousin to the nest.

((I guess the Brier (If you want to change it from Bries to Brier if its easeir for you to remember thats fine) Family can all move into one tree It is quite a large tree))
I'll be there for you, as the world falls downImage
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/12/2009 5:15 PM

(ooc: Bries is fine, I just forgot.  :yay: Anyway, we should make the tree like a manor house.)

"Thank you, Alice." Lyovoyan said as he followed his cousin up to the nest and flopped down on it.

"Oh, I'm sorry Elizebeth..." Lyou blinked outside. "It's raining."

"If anyone's going outside, then tell me." Clairvoyan said as she sat on the floor. She looked at Elizebeth. "His loss, leaving you and your duaghters. But why did all the other children leave?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/16/2009 3:38 PM

((Sure!))
You're welcome here is some moss if you would like Alice placed the moss next to her cousin.

"Well I think it would be A giant loss losing those two girls they are remarkable!" Elizabeth frowned "They really didn't like my two girls, they were the first of my children born, Alice was Born second-last Rosalie; Last.  They left they thought my girls were a nuesence and so they left with Migrant (Their Father) He thought the girls were to powerful he thought they were a danger to him. But,But they wouldn't hurt a Fly on purpose!" She was Getting angry now "Calm down lizbeth calm down, your better off without you know that"she said to herself in mumbled words.

((Umm what should their father's name be,Any Ideas?))
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/19/2009 1:42 PM

(ooc: How about Migrant?)

"That's cruel! What a bunch of spoiled little brats!" Clairvoyan growled, her emotions turned the rain storm outside into a thunder storm. "How could they do that you three? Just becuase they have powers! I mean, my family wasn't all that cool with my powers, and yes I didn't get along with them becuase of that, but they never abanded me!" The rain hit the tree so hard it was as if the rain was golf-ball sized hail.

"Clair, calm down. You're going to kill the tree." Lyou said to his wife and patted her with his eagle wings.

Clairvoyan sighed, the thunder-storm turning into nothing, and a beutiful mist hovering above the ground of the forest. "I'm sorry about the brat comment." She muttered before yawning. "I need to go to bed."

Lyovyan yawned. "Thanks, again Alice!" Lyovoyan rolled on top of the moss and quickly groomed the black part of his body like a cat. "I'm trying to make my first habit. Before I go to sleep I'll lick the black fur, and when I wake up I'll lick my white fur. Pretty cool, huh?" He muttered before doing a large yawn.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/20/2009 11:05 PM

(ooc: I know I should wait for someome to reply-but I really want to introduce a new member to the Bries family!!  ^_^ Is the tree/manor a hollow tree that still has it's thing that keeps the tree alive *besides the roots* that I forgot the name of, a dead tree that's hollow, or a living tree with just a hollow space in it?)

Clairvoyans and Lyous room was in a large root that was under ground, if one looked closely you can a little bit of it. "Erg..." Clairvoyan winced as she laid down to what was there bed, a large piece of fungi that had died by starvation.

"What's wrong?" Lyou was with her too, but he wasn't going to sleep just yet.

"Somethings...oof!"

Lyou gasped. "IS THE REST OF THE COMING???"

Clair nodded with a groan. Lyou ran back up to where Elizebeth was at. "LIZ! IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP CLAIR??? HER SECOND BABY'S COMING!" Lyou was flapping his wings very quickly-so quickly that feather were coming off of the eagle wings.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/21/2009 8:42 PM

Rosalie nodded sleepily to everything the others said, feeling extremely exhausted. She was about to settle into her tiny moss bed, when she heard... Yelling? Wait, BABY?! "Holy cow, did you hear THAT?!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, forgetting her weariness.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/21/2009 8:57 PM

(ooc: Are Lyovoyan and Rose sharing a room? If so that's okay with me.)

Lyovoyan, who had just entered sleep. "Huh? A baby? Who's the momma?" Lyovoyan got up sleepily, but didn't wait for a reply, instead he flew down to where his father was. "Who's having the baby Papa?"

"You're mom!" Lyou tried to keep his voice down.

"Really? Cool!" Lyovoyan grinned. "I'm going to have a sibling?"

Lyou nodded, but he looked worried. "Yes. You are."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/21/2009 9:03 PM

((I just figured they'd all be pretty close by. Sorry for jumping a bit quickly.))

Rosalie followed Lyovoyan out and down to her uncle. She started hopping frantically. "ANOTHER!! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT! WE CAN ALL-" she stopped, seeing her uncles worry. "Is anything wrong?" she said quietly.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/21/2009 9:58 PM

(ooc: No, no. It's fine.)

Lyou blinked at Rose. "Nothing that you need to worry about." He looked away. "Look, can you three help Clair? She...she had trouble the last time she was giving birth."

Lyovoyan was taken back. Did his mother nearly face death when she was giving birth to him? Or was she not feeling good? "Do you mean, Aunt Elizebeth, Rose, and me?"

Lyovoyan glanced at his son. "No. Elizebeth, Alice, and Rose." Lyovoyan nodded, his face blank.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/22/2009 4:19 PM

"OHHH WhAT?! ANOTHER?!" Elizabeth was there in a flash Alice was there alredy sitting her eyes glazed over "Honey I need you!" Liz yelled Alice's eyes became unfogged and she Was getting water from the little pond near the tree Alice Zoomed to get things to keep the baby warm like leaves and heavy mossWe need to get in there fast! ROSE GO CHECK ON HER MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY!Alice ran in with her mother to see how Clair was doing "So Rose how is she?" Liz was more calm now waiting for Rosalie to answer......
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/22/2009 4:55 PM

Rosalie nodded a bit worriedly, pale under her fur with fright. WHAT went wrong? She ran/hopped down to where her aunt was. She bounced a bit more. "Uh-oh... Oh, Aunt Clairyovoyan, are you okay?! Do I need to get some kind of special... stuff for having babies?!" she started panicking. What if there WAS something special they needed? What if they didn't have it? Could that possible special thing have been used up when
she was born?

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/22/2009 6:02 PM

"Rose,honey is she okay?" Elizabeth Zipped in with Alice "Clair are you okay we are here do you need anything?We have essentially everything here right now; Water, thhings to keep him/her warm,Alice,Rose. Anything I missed?"
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/22/2009 6:18 PM

"I don't know... You hardly even gave me a chance to get here, and I was just able to ask." she said, shaking. Has she passed out? she thought to herself.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/22/2009 7:15 PM

Clairvoyan was a bit to busy to answer, but at last she was able to speak. "Warm water! I need warm water!" She croaked out. If her baby had legs, they would be sticking out of her.

Lyovoyan blinked. "Why does she want warm water, Papa?"

"It helps mothers give birth." Lyou answered, he was so worried that he was shaking.

"How?"

"I don't know. I've never been a mother before."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext