Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: Squirrculz RP

Postby potterchic » 04/22/2009 7:38 PM

"Oh, well I can do that." Rosalie said almost happily, glad that she could help. She sent a tiny fire over to the water that Alice and her mother had gotten, warming it quickly, but being careful not to boil it. She realized just how tired she was, after using some of her draining energy on the fire. "How's that?" she yawned.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/22/2009 9:22 PM

"Fine." Clairvoyan muttered as she dipped a wing into the water. Part of the babies little body popped out.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/22/2009 10:36 PM

Elizabeth grabbed some sort of material she had found and washed before the event and put it over the part of the baby that was sticking out "Alright the baby is almost out c'mon almost....."

Alice put the moss around her aunt  to make a bed.It'll be okay Aunt Clairvoyan I just know itshe wispered and then went back to sit next to her mother.

Elizabeth looked at her youngest daughter looking very tired "Go back to you nest hon' You can see the baby in the morning" She started humming an old lullaby....
I'll be there for you, as the world falls downImage
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/23/2009 6:02 PM

Lyou was at the entrance, Lyovoyan was also. But both of them highly doubted that they could be of any help. The baby squirmed out, letting out a little squeal when she fell on to the material. Lyou nearly leapt for joy, Lyovoyan just stared at the place where his new little sister came out of.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/23/2009 8:23 PM

Rosalie nodded and started to back away slowly, hoping to see the baby before she left. Then it fell onto the cloth. She giggled with delight, "Awwww..." the 'Awwww' faded into a yawn, and she left for her nest.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/24/2009 1:38 PM

Alic watched the baby come out with wide eyes and covered her it seemed to be a girl, with dead leaves,They suddenly became lush and green W-W-Whats happening little one? How can Y- Ohhhhh she alredy has a gift! AMAZING! Aunt Clair she has a gift!! Isn't that wonderful? Alice was staring at her litle cousin with big eyes

"Ohh my" Elizabeth exlaimed and went to tend to Clairvoyan "Alice Calm down and keep the baby warm" Liz looked at Clair "You have a very beautiful daughter Clairvoyan Look" she said as she helped her up to see her newborn "Any names in mind?"
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/24/2009 4:46 PM

Lyou grinned at her little duaghter. Lyovoyan moved his head slowly from where his sister came out of his mother and onto his sister. Clairvoyan looked down and a small little vine shout out of the tree and turned into a little nest beside Clairvoyan. "Lil' Vine." Clairvoyan muttered as she got her duaghter and put her into Lil' Vine new nest, right next to Clairvoyan.

Lyovoyan stretched his wings. "Go to bed, son." Lyou and Clair said in unison. Lyovoyan nodded his head/body.

"Night." Lyovoyan said.

"Love you!" Clair said, Lyou just patted his son on the head with his talons before Lyovoyan followed his cousin uo to there room.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/25/2009 1:46 PM

Rosalie yawned. "Whoa." she fell over into her nest, snuggling deep in, trying to get to the warmest possible spot. What a day. she thought before drifting off into sleep.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/27/2009 1:57 PM

"Time to sleep everyone today has been busy,Alice to bed please" Elizabeth yawned and looked at her brother "Lyou come and sit with your daughter I will make a nest above you and below the children just incase" Elizabth looked at her brother and his family and whispered "good night" and went to bed.

Yes Mama Alice muttered and went to her nest looking at her sister and cousin fast asleep,She lay down and Drifted into a deep sleep
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 8:39 PM

Lyou nodded before rushing over to Lil' Vine. "She's so beutiful..." They muttered at the same time, by accident.

Lyovoyan stretched his wings, nodding a good-night to his room-mate/cousin, Rose and curled up in his nest.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 05/05/2009 3:52 PM

THE NEXT MORNING:
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/05/2009 6:43 PM

Lyou yawned and woke up before quietly sneaking out of the bedroom and looked around in the living room. The light flooding in from the opening. Better get some breakfast... He thought. After that Clairvoyan, and maybe even Elizebeth will be awake, Clair ready for breakfast. After the adults breakfast then the kids (not Lil' Vine) will be up, Lyovoyan still needs to learn things. Hunting, gathering, protecting for his future family. Rose could still be learning too. Lyovoyan also still need to learn academics, that was Clairvoyans job. After Lyo's (short for Lyovoyan) lestons Lil' Vine will wake up. He may have had only two children, but he knew how things worked due to childhood and being a father long ago.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 05/06/2009 7:51 PM

Elizabeth was out side on the ground making piles of different berries and edible plants.She smelled the fresh air through her unvisible nose,the children still asleep. She started to move the leave away from the are with the food and piled them into a little clump near the bottom of the tree.She started to hum a tune thats was cheerful.
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/06/2009 8:40 PM

Lyou stepped out. "Hi, Elizebeth! Can't talk right now-gotta get some breakfast! Lyou got some wet moss and put it on his head before putting some blackberries on top of the moss. He got a small bird with his talons, and turned it into something that looked like a piece of chicken from Wal-mat, and he carried it with in his right talon. After that he grabbed some nuts with his left before going into a nearby yard and got a lettuce leaf from there.

I hope they enjoy this... He thought as he flew back to Elizebeth. He dropped the berries, the lettuce leaf, the bird, the nuts into the pile that Elizebeth made. He put the wet moss an inch away from the pile, for Clairvoyan.

Clair flew out of her room, no need to fead Lil' Vine sense she was asleep, and came over to her husband and step-sister. "Morning!" Lyou and Clair nuzzled. Lyou hopped (he did have bird legs) over to Elizebeth to give her nuzzle too.

"G'Morning, sis."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 05/07/2009 9:12 PM

Elizabeth Watched her Brother scramble all over the place When he placed the Berries,nuts,lettuce,and what looked like a bird in the piles.She giggled "Morning' " nuzzled her brother back and went to see how her sister-in-law was doing. "how are you and the baby Clair?You must be hungry I-I mean WE made a breakfast for everyone,Please have a bite."
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext