Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: Squirrculz RP

Postby potterchic » 03/27/2009 5:26 PM

She watched, caught in a stupor. She had only woken for the first time today, and already all sorts of things were happening. "Oh, okay." she squeeked. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on warmth, and the ball of flames. She considered making it bigger, but didn't want to make herself pass out. She tried to make it the same size, instead. It came easier this time, and she was able to hold it over the water for a few minutes before she had to let go of her grasp in her mind. "How was it that time?" she asked Alice, slightly out of breath.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2009 7:05 PM

"This is the first time I've ever seen you do your gift, Rose," Lyou exclaimed in amazement. "But that was amazing!" He blinked at his two little nieces. "So...um...do you guys want to go over your nest?" He really wanted to see his sister again. He picked up a ball of moss and used it to soak up the water he had picked up from the leaf.
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/27/2009 7:41 PM

Sh blushed, but then shrugged. "I don't see why not, but I don't know what  Alice thinks..." she said to her uncle. Uncle. Wow.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2009 7:50 PM

"I'll take you!" He tossed the moss ball on to his head/body, grabbed the fish by the mouth, used his feet to grab Alice, and the other one to Rose. "Shorry ish 'tis hurtsh!" He really meant to say "Sorry if this hurts!" but the fish made him sound odd.

He closed his eyes and imagined his dear sister, Elizebeth, in his mind, sensed the nest where she and Lyous nieces lived, and flew to it.

So much in just one day...he liked this...it was going to be awhile for him to get used to it but he boy did he enjoy this!
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/27/2009 7:59 PM

Rosalie laughed, and was taken along by her uncle. This was fun! Wow, uncle... She just couldn't get used to it. Well, she had family other than Alice and her mother after all, that she knew, anyway.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2009 8:03 PM

At last, they had made it to the nest of Elizebeth and her daughters. He was tempted to ask, "Is this it?" but he didn't because he knew his gift was never wrong. "Elishebith?" He forgot to take the fish out. He spat the fish out and called again. "Elizebeth?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/27/2009 8:09 PM

Her uncle had finally set her down, very near the tree she had awoken in that day. This was where her mother lived, then. She was bouncing, now. Eager to see her mother again, even if it hadn't even been a day since she last saw her.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/27/2009 9:14 PM

MAMMA I SAW SOMETHING COME QUICK oh, AND WE HAVE A SURPRIZE!!She didn't want to forget their guest ......

Elizabeth herd a familiar voice but deeper she then heard he daughter Alice Saw the saw somthing "OH WHAT WHAT?? " she cried. She stopped dead in her tracks and stuttered she was in shockk "L-L-L-Lyou??"
I'll be there for you, as the world falls downImage
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2009 9:19 PM

Lyou laughed. "Uh-duh!" He said before rushing over to his sister and hugged her using his eagle wings. "I missed you so much!" He blinked before whispering. "You're daughters have a bright future ahead of them..." Lyou thought about his family. Clairvoyan and Lyovoyan were both probably asleep by now.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/28/2009 9:55 AM

"I Missed you too big brother" She suddenly remembered "OH how is Clairvoyan? Is she good? Has she had her litter yet?"She was rambling now. "Mama calm down I saw them Here they are searching For Uncle Lyou he was supposed to be Getting a drink and the fish remember?? She is worried about you." Alice nudged her mother and showed her the picture she went to her uncle "Would you like to see?"

((Picture is to go here! still working on it))
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/28/2009 4:15 PM

"Oooooh!!!! I hope they get here soo-oon!" she jumped happily. The first day of her life was suddenly also the best day of her life.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/28/2009 9:39 PM

"Mmmmm I don't know rose They are going to the lake first well flying I should sayAlice was monatoring them.

"You should go to them and  get some rest Lyou There is alot of catching up for tomorrow." She turned to Alice "Anythng more I should know about before bed?" Alice nudged Rose "You tell her Rosalie it is yours after all" Elizabeth was puzzled "What is Hers?"
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/29/2009 10:45 AM

"I've got a GIFT! I made a ball of fire, then I did it again over at the lake, where we met Uncle Lyou!" she said yelled excitedly.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/29/2009 3:04 PM

"She's fine. And she had her litter-a boy." Lyou blinked at Alice. "You SAW them...??" Lyou shook his head/body. "Never mind, yes I would like to have a peak." He sensed them before he had said that, but he wanted to see anyway.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/29/2009 3:15 PM

Rosalie bounced, waiting for her mother's response. This was so EX-CI-TING!!!!!!!!!! And her aunt and cousin were FLYING to the lake! And would be here, too!

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext