Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: Squirrculz RP

Postby Booper45 » 03/29/2009 8:57 PM

"OH WELL THAT IS EXITING NOW ISN'T IT? LET ME SEE HONEY!" During the time where her mother yelled alice Brushed her side against her uncle's leg. "Well they are getting tired so far the little one wants to sleep bugging Clairvoyan" Alice Giggled "he is hungry too."
I'll be there for you, as the world falls downImage
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/30/2009 8:40 PM

"Are you sure I won't set the trees on fire?"Rosalie asked doubtfully. What if she couldn't do it this time? What if she burned everyone?
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/31/2009 6:01 PM

"Would you like us to back up hpney I will be fine I Am Fire-proof, So everyone else take a hop or two back..." She had this talent thats why she had made it out of the forest fire..."It'll be fine Rose" Alice assured her "I've Seen it"
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/31/2009 10:30 PM

Lyou smiled. "I'll be right back." He removed the wet moss on his head before flying out. "Hey!"Lyou said when he was at the lake.  Lyovoyan blinked at his father before snuggling on top of his head, wrapped his wings around him and fell asleep.

"You should've stayed at the nest." Lyou said as he lead his mate to his sisters nest-only she didn't know about it.

"YOU should've hurried up!" Clairvoyan growled.

Lyou ignored that. "I found Elizebeth."

Clairvoyan stared at him. "Really??"

Lyou would've nodded-but sense his son was on his head he didn't. "Yep! I'm going back, do you want to come with?"

Cairvoyan smiled and nodded his head/body. She made it windy to make them fly faster, but when they reached the nest that their nieces lived at she stopped. "We're back!" Lyou declared. "Alice, Rosalie, meet your aunt, Clairvoyan, and your little cousin, Lyovoyan." He puased for a minute. "He's about your age, Rose."
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/01/2009 3:47 PM

"Lyou he is so handsom!!"She was trying to  be as quiet as possible "It's a pleasure to meet you Clairvoyan, I hope Lyou has been taking good care of you."She said in a softer voice now. We were just about to watch Rose Practice her gift would you like to watch?The only thing is You must back up Mama will be fine it seem But Some of us Aren't Fire-proof like her she nudged the side of her mother,Elizabeth Nudged back and Whispered as Not to wake the Baby Puffling "Well some of us cant see whats gonna happen" Alice then Jumped over to a near-by rock Uncle Lyou Aunt Clairvoyan Over here quick.....Okay Rose start when they get over here
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/01/2009 6:17 PM

Lyou walked over to his sister as quietly and un-bouncy as he possibly could.

Clairvoyan giggled. "Of course. But he was a bit stressed out when Lyovoyan was born." She said as she followed her step-sister Elizebeth. "And it's a pleasure to me you too."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/01/2009 6:57 PM

C'mon Uncle Lyou Over here Alice Started jumping up and down by the rock Mama are you sure you want to stand there?It may be safer over here! Her mother just nodded and stood where she was "Lyou go where Alice is and stay there Please You too Clairvoyan None of the family Is gonna get hurt I know I wont But you I'm not so Sure." She looked concerened,She then perked up and Started to help rose with her concentration "Hon' You just need to find it inside you and realease find your 'Happy Place'" She tried to put her thoughts into words.
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/02/2009 6:17 PM

Lyou walked over to Alica, with Clairvoyan by his side.

Lyovoyan wiggled around in his sleep, before falling over and landing on Alices head/body. He squirmed a bit beside that he didn't really do much.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/04/2009 7:29 PM

"Hi." she said quietly to her aunt. She looked to her sleeping cousin, and smiled. "I think we might get along." then her mother spoke. "Okay... Do you mind if I make a small one? Just in case?" she closed her eyes and thought. She made a small pin-point of flickering light in front of her, and enlarged it to the size of a berry. Then, considering that such a small bit of fire may not be easily seen by everyone, she made it brighter. A lot brighter. She sensed it in her head at first, this was the way she controlled her fires without looking, then she noticed that her eyelids weren't blocking all of it. She killed the fire quickly. "Please tell me I didn't blind anyone!"

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/06/2009 10:08 PM

When the fire had been created, Lyovoyan had woken up. "How...how did you do that!?" His little wings (one bat one eagle) were flapping harder then he ever thought they could.

Clairvoyan smiled. "That was great!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 04/07/2009 3:53 PM

"Hon! That was amazing!" She Went to Rosalie and nuzzled her "I'm soooo Proud of you!!!"

Alice got up and watched Rose make her fire ball I"m fine Rose, that was really great! She looked at her little cousin That is her talent little cousin!Hmmmmm I wonder.... Uncle Lyou Does Lyovoyan have a gift like us?
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/07/2009 6:59 PM

"Hm...I don't know." Lyou eyed Lyovoyan. "Do you?"

Lyovoyan let himself fall down. "I don't know-I don't even now how!"

Clairvoyan quickly explained how, and did an example by changing the sunny weather, then to foggy weather, cleared the fog and replaced it with rain, thunder and lightning, made it cloudy, cleared it but made it windy, and then returned it to its normal weather.

"Um..." Lyovoyan swallowed before doing what he hoped what his mother had told him. Nothing happened. "D-did I do it all right?"

"No...you did everything okay..." Lyou glanced at the ground.

"Does that mean I don't have a gift????"

"Yes. It appeared you did everything right...but that stills make you very special, Lyovoyan." Lyou said as Clairvoyan nuzzled her son.

"Everybody's special." She muttered.

"Okay..." Lyovoyans face was blank. As if he wasn't sure if he should be happy after what his father and mother had told him. "But I have one question, does this make me a freak, you guys have a gift."

"Of course not! If a someones born a way that's different doesn't make them a freak, they're really just like everybody else." Clairvoyan lectured.

"The word 'freak' is more like a mock word." Lyou growled.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/07/2009 8:33 PM

Rosalie blushed, and it was visible under her fur. "I don't know... I just sort of told it to be brighter, but smaller than any of the others I made..." she was leaning into her mother, enjoying being among all of them. Then they tested her cousin for a gift. "I bet you'll have one when you're older. Any way, I'm Rosalie, but you can call me Rose. This is my first day awake, and already I've met you guys and found out that I have a power. So, how long have you been awake?"

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/08/2009 8:43 PM

"Um...I think I'm about the same age as you..."

"He's been awake for about ten minutes." Clairvoyan answered more precisely.

Lyovoyan changed the subject. "But you can do your power and we're about the same age." Lyovoyan puased for a minute. "Does it go faster for girls?"

Lyou looked at the ground, his eyes looked thoughtful. "Papa? What's wrong?" Lyovoyan had caught the gaze.

"I'm afraid, Lyovoyan...that Squirrelculz with gifts usually gets it the minute they wake up..."

Lyovoyan blinked at Rosalie. "Oh. Well..." He changed the subject again. "It's nice to meet you, Rose."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/08/2009 8:57 PM

"Oh..." Rosalie said, a bit upset for Lyovoyan. "It's nice to meet you, too. Tomorrow we can play, that would be fun. I think you'd like to play with us, Alice and me." she babbled a bit, yawning.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext