Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: The Past of CloudClan

Postby clackno1 » 04/29/2009 3:42 PM

Fishfur stepped back as Twilightstar entered the clearing. Lizardtongue walked over to sit by her and Dustclaw stayed standing behind Twilightstar, ready if anything happened, but controlling his emotions. He let the leader handle the situation, knowing it was no time to butt-in. Pinepaw jumped slightly when Silverpaw sat next to him. She just smiled sweetly at him, and he smiled hesitantly back. His pelt prickled with awkwardness as a blush spread through his fur. Why was it so hard for him to be around Silverpaw now? They had played together in the nursery as kits, so what had changed? Answer: Silverpaw was now a grown, beautiful she-cat. That made the blush deepen, but he couldn't pull his eyes from her deep blue ones. Moonpaw calmed herself, knowing that now that Twilightstar was here everything would be better soon.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/29/2009 8:42 PM

Aquapaw looked at his claws, they were un-sheathed, and there. "No-no! It's okay!" Aquapaw smiled weakly at the she-cat. "Well...I was in this river of blood and there was no grass or trees or any other type of plants anywhere. Just black rock. There was also a beutiful she-cat and she looked kind of like me. Shrewclaw was there too..." His eyes went wide with fear as he remembered the awful experience.

Shrewclaw glared. "Not everyone, fool. Clan cats are wild animals, fox-dung, if we make someone control us then we go lower then kitty-pets. And I wasn't able to speak, I didn't want this stupid apprentice. But yet you thought that I will 'pass my bravery and strenght to this apprentice'. Oh, and don't forget about Crowfeather. Thanks to the code, he's seperated from his mate and duaghter." Shrewclaw snorted.

(ooc: Yep! Oh, and don't forget about the present CloudClan rp!)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 05/07/2009 10:26 PM

Eclipseheart sighed and patted his shoulder in a comforting motion, "Ah, I see. I know exactly what's going on..." She turned away from him and grabbed a few supplies so that she could work on the scratch before it got infected. Leaning over Aquapaw to work, she shook her head, "But why? That's my question..." She patched something on his neck and began mixing some more herbs together. "I think that StarClan is trying to send you a message young one." Her tail dusted the forest floor and she set her mixture down on a leaf.

Wild cats...yes...he has a point I guess. "Really Shrewclaw, let's go back to camp and sort this out in my den. There are apprentice’s here!" Twilightstar stared around pointedly at all the young cats watching. "Please, I know we can work this out." His tone was a little exasperated. He looked at the forest floor until he spoke vilely about Eaglepaw and Crowfeather. "You know nothing then, the code keeps us together, without it, and all of these cats around you would most likely be DEAD! Yes it is cruel to the one's who don't follow but for everyone else it is a blessing that we have order unlike many years ago. And how could you talk about you're own apprentice! He's been working exceptionally well!!" Eaglepaw held his arm out so that his father wouldn't swipe a claw at Shrewclaw's face.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 05/08/2009 5:45 PM

"Shrewclaw, as a Warrior of Cloudclan it is your duty to take on an apprentice. You should be proud to have been given one in the first place!" Fishfur hissed. "You talk of us being wild cats and that we shouldn't be ordered around. The why are you still here? When you realized this, why didn't you leave? We choose to live in a clan, and we choose to follow Twilightstar. If you don't choose this, then you can go ahead and leave!" Her tail lashed out behind her in anger. Pinepaw tore his gaze away from Silverpaw's, and from the corner of his eye he could see her silver fur grow lightly rose tinted and his fur grew hot in response. His tail swept the ground anxiously from side to side.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/08/2009 6:07 PM

Aquapaw stared at Eclipseheart.  "A message? To me, an apprentice? Shouldn't they send you that message then, or Twilightstar?" Aquapaw blinked at the leaf before giving the medicine cat a hansome, gentleman smile-the kind he used on Lillypaw when the first Love Day he arrived, making Lillypaw burst into luaghter. "You know, besides the ovbious."

Shrewclaw locked eyes with Twilightstar. "Fine. For once in your life you're not acting like a mouse-brain." Shrewclaw spun around, acting like the swat a centimeter away from her was an accident. "Just becuase I believe that the Clans should change their way, doesn't mean I'm not loyal to my Clan."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 05/09/2009 12:19 AM

Twilightstar nodded to Fishfur a look of gratefulness crossed his face before he could turn back to Shrewclaw. "Come on, lets go." He motioned with his tail for Dustclaw to move forward, "I'll follow you in a minute." Nodding to his deputy he turned back to all the cats in the clearing. He sat silently on his haunches and blew out a puff of air, "Well, I guess you can all return to you're duties. But I would like to request that Wolfpaw, Eaglepaw, Silverpaw, and Pinepaw come back with me to the camp. So all of you others, Saberfang, Lizardtongue, Fishfur, Hopepaw and Moonpaw continue a patrol down through here and towards the TreeClan border." His eyes flickered to the four cats that he picked out, then he waved his tail in dismissal. Eaglepaw exchanged a glance with Wolfpaw before they continued past his father. Saberfang sighed and turned to his new patrol, "I hope that's alright with you guys...it seems Twilightstar is a little too panicked to ask if it was though." He muttered under his breath. Smiling at them he nodded towards the north part of the clearing, "Now we've all got quite a story to tell during the next Gathering!" He chuckled lightheartedly.

Eclipseheart nodded, "Seems to me that that would be the correct assumption." She shook her head crossly, "What an odd day it's been hasn't it youngster!" Her laugh sounded like a chime drifting from the twolegs houses. A twitching out of the corner of her eye made her move instinctively over to the now recovering female. She whimpered in her sleep and her body twitched some more, like she was having a nightmare. Eclipseheart placed her paw skillfully along her forehead and nodded, "Seems in good shape to me, maybe running a slight fever but nothing terribly wrong. Huh," Turning towards Aquapaw she asked abruptly, "What do you think she will be called?"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/09/2009 4:31 PM

Aquapaw purred. "You can say that again." Aquapaw padded up to the she-cat, about the same age as him, but he wasn't to sure. Aquapaw scanned the loner before finally spoke up. "I think she'll be called Torchpaw."

Shrewclaw snorted at Twilightstar before leading the way to camp.

Hopepaw blinked at her leaders before hopping to her feet. "Let's go! Let's go!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 05/09/2009 4:53 PM

Silverpaw was on her feet and trotting after her leader before Pinepaw had even realized that Twilightstar had said his name. He scrambled to his feet after the rest and quickly caught up to Silverpaw."I should go back hunting. Solartail will probably be looking for me." Leafpaw muttered. His mentor probably had no clue of what just happened. Fishfur made her fur lie flat and trotted after Saberfang with her head and tail held high. Shrewclaw made no sense. if you were loyal to the clan, than doesn't that mean you believe in the clan's ways? He's a mouse-brain. Moonpaw glanced back at Leafpaw to see him disappear into the trees before following her mentor and the rest of the patrol.

((Fear the small posts! AHHH! :yell:))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 05/10/2009 6:53 PM

Twilightstar lead the four apprentices back to camp, his long tail swishing from side to side in frustration. What a terrible display in front of at least a quarter of his clan! He growled mutely at Shrewclaw who was walking calmly beside Dustclaw, but his fur was raised in the anticipation that waited for him. Claws digging deep into the ground, Twilightstar walked with his head low and tense. A pang of regret came to him when he had forgotten the task of the four apprentices. Shaking his head madly, he burst through the clearing, his pelt glistening slightly in the warm sun rays. He nodded again for Dustclaw to continue, and he turned back to the four young cats. "So," He deliberated, thoughts jumbling in and out of order faster then a hawk could fly to catch his food. His long claws dug into the ground for a moment until he thought of a good explanation, "I need you four to stay here in camp, Pinepaw and Eaglepaw will guard my den's entrance. I know it doesn't sound appealing now but just think of what would happen to you if Shrewclaw decided to get nuts! I need you to back me up in a sense." Eaglepaw glanced up at the tall figure of Twilightstar and seemed taken aback, "Really?" He nodded and turned to the two females, "Silverpaw, Wolfpaw, I'd like you to help out with our new recruit. Make sure she's okay and she is quickly informed of the rules and things like that." Wolfpaw nodded and padded beside Silverpaw to the entrance of the medicine cat's den. "Eclipseheart?" She called, pushing the fronds of the den away from the entrance. Her head boded nervously when all she could hear was the moan of a female cat. "Right here Wolfpaw; it's just our newest clan member, Torchpaw." Her smile flickered over to Aquapaw in praising. What a terrific name! Wolfpaw sidestepped away from Aquapaw and looked over the newly dubbed Torchpaw. Her body quivered and writhed on the floor the worried medicine cat stroked her red paws against her forehead. "You poor thing, do you think she'll be up and ready to listen to us in the next couple of hours?" She felt a grimace rock through her body and she tried to contain, "Oh, well yes! I would think so!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/10/2009 9:21 PM

Shrewclaw padded into Twilightstars den. Wrinkling his muzzle at Twilightstars scent.

Aquapaw grinned widely the silent appraisal from Eclipseheart before glancing at the Apprentice Den. The Mouse Bile would be taking affect if he hadn't put all those sweet, yet powerful, smelling things in with them.

"LEAFPAW!" Solarheart rushed to the Green Rock. "There you are! Let's go."

Chickadeefeather blinked at Lillypaw, Lunarfeather was going to do a solo-hunt. She's probably going to pick up Solarhearts scent. Chickedeefeather purred. "Well, I guess we'll practice our defense." She told her apprentice.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 05/11/2009 3:26 PM

((Lionkit? Isn't it Solartail? You kept saying Solarheart.))

Silverpaw crouched in front of the new apprentice."Poor cat. I wonder who did this to her, and if they're still in the territory!" A pang of fear struck her as she thought of Moonpaw on patrol, and Leafpaw out hunting. What would happen to them if they ran into the cat that did this?

Leafpaw waved with his tail to Moonpaw as he trotted after his mentor. Now he'd have to work extra hard to catch prey because of all the time spent watching the conflict. Oh well. he wouldn't eat tonight, then.

Pinepaw sat down outside Twilightstar's den, his tail curling and uncurling nervously. He flexed his claws, anticipating a fight.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 05/11/2009 6:51 PM

(ooc: Oh, yeah! XD Thanks!)

Solartail stared at his apprentice for a minute then at the Green Rock before departing. "What was that all about?" Solartail whispered, just incase any prey heard him speak.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/22/2009 8:18 PM

Leafpaw tried to find the words to explain to his mentor the conflict that had just happened in a non panicked way. He gave up with that and just went to the basics."Shrewclaw attacked Aquapaw about the injured loner that they found. I think Twilightstar is talking to Shrewclaw back at camp and they got the loner to the Medicine cat's den." He waited for a reaction, making himself ready for anything. He wished he could have shown Solartail instead of told him, since it would be much easier to understand if he saw it.

((Ack! Not much to really type about))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 06/23/2009 7:57 PM

Solartail bristled. "Oh, my StarClan! That's awful! Why did Shrewclaw do that!?" Solartail stared at his apprentice. I can't believe it...I hope Lunarfeather's taking the alright...

Lunarfeather stared at the ground. I hope Twilightstar does a good job of fixing Shrewclaw... Lunarfeather looked blank, but she was quite frustrated actually.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/24/2009 4:37 PM

JayFeather skidded to a stop at the Green Rocks, realising that what ever had happened was over with in this area. He sniffed, turning to see the two apprentices Stormypaw and Sparrowpaw. "Well, I'm surprised you didn't get Fireweedkit before you followed me."

"Wait, you're not surprised?" Sparrowpaw asked, confused.

"It was really obvious that you'd come. I didn't expect you to do as I told you, although you need to start to." he replied.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Previous