Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

The Past of CloudClan

Postby LionKit » 03/19/2009 5:20 PM

(ooc: We all know of CloudClan, we all know Aquastar, Daisypaw, Pinefire, Clovertail, and Shadeclaw, but they're is one cat we don't know of.

Twilightstar.

Ring a bell? Nope? That's becuase the old CloudClan leader is dead, but what if we went back in time when that cat was alive?  Woops! Looks like you just did!

Welcome to the Twilightstar era.

Okay, you're Warriors are now apprentices, and you're apprentices are now kits, and please don't play any of the kits you are roleplaying with in the CloudClan roleplay. But if you are going to make a new character, please use this:
Name:
Personality:

If you're playing a cat in the CloudClan rp, (in the present.) then you don't need to make anything for them, just rp.)

Leader: Twilightstar [Juniperstar]
Deputy: Dustclaw [Clackno1]
Medicine Cat: Eclipseheart [Juniperstar]

Warrors:
Lizardtongue [Clackno1]
Chickadeefeather [Lionkit]
Lunarfeather [Lionkit]
Acidbark [Juniperstar]
Saberfang [Juniperstar]
Shimmeringdust [Juniperstar]
Jayfeather [potterchic]
Blossomtail [potterchic]
Willowleaf [potterchic]
Bearclaw [potterchic]

Apprentices:
Aquawpaw [Lionkit]
Leafpaw [Clackno1]
Wolfpaw [Juniperstar]
Eaglepaw [Juniperstar]
Flamepaw [Lionkit]
Lillypaw [Lionkit]
Cliffpaw [Lionkit]
Torchpaw [Juniperstar]
Moonpaw [Clackno1]
Silverpaw [Clackno1]
Hopepaw [Lionkit]
Stormypaw [potterchic]
Sparrowpaw [potterchic]

Queens:
Yewbrook [Juniperstar]

Kits:
Heronkit [Juniperstar]
Softkit [Juniperstar]
Fireweedkit [potterchic]

Elders:
Crowfeather [Lionkit]

*hold on, there's more of them*
Name: Cliffpaw
Personality: Kind and sweet, but he has a habit of teasing and such. Everytime he comes back from training he teaches the kits all that he has learned.

Name: Crowfeather
Personnality: Grumpy, rude, and very, very, mean. It's a wonder how the dead TreeClan queen, Smallwing, fell in love with him and had his kits.

Lillypaw bounded into the Apprentices Den. It was dawn, and the apprentice had just finished the early border patrol. "Guys, guys, guys!" She bounced around her Denmates. "Guess who's going to be the new Deputy!"

Cliffpaw rose his sleepy head. "If it's Crowfeather, push me into the Thunderpath and let me get run over by a Monster." Aquapaw groaned.

"No, silly! Crowfeathers to old to be deputy!"

"He was once. When are mothers and fathers were our age." Cliffpaw said before giving out a huge yawn.

"So? He lost it when he had kits with that TreeClan she-cat." Lillypaw said bluntly. "Now no more talking about that mouse-brained grouched! The cat who's going to become deptuy is..." She puased for effect. "DUSTCLAW!"

"Dustclaw?" Aquapaw twitched his ear. "He's young, and just stopped being a mentor, but he does look sutible of becoming a leader if Twilightstar dies."

Cliffpaw and Lillypaw stared at him. "What?" He asked before they bursted into luaghter.

"For a minute their we thought you became a leader!" Cliffpaw purred.

"Huh?"

"Yeah-the way you sounded was really wierd-even for you! The Clan-Dumby!"

"There is no way the 'Terror-of-CloudClan' is ever going to be known as Aquastar!"

Aquapaw looked down at the moss bedding. "Hey! It might happen!" He grumbled before his face broke out into a grin. When they wake up, they're going to have quite the good morning...more like a smelly morning...MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Re: The Past of CloudClan

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/20/2009 12:53 AM

((Alright well I want to play some more characters (because half of them are either evil/rouge/loner XD) So can I play Eclipseheart because Wolfberry(paw) will be the apprentice, but she hates it! So she's going to want to quit because of the stress, this is also when she runs off with Eaglefeather(at the time he is a warrior) her best friend/mate(hehehe secretly of course) and then they get slaughtered by rouges...poor them. But they live for a few days unnoticed and that's when Daisypaw(kit) AND Sun(Islandkit) where born. And yes I said BOTH! XD They are sisters after all.  
Here is some more important history to add on to that, Torchpaw(flame) will also be joining the clan soon. She's going to be found by Green Stone and she's a little old to be an apprentice but a bit too young to be a warrior. After a few days(weeks? Months? However long it takes for her to become warriors XD) She will run away from camp...and guess who she finds all bloody and dead? Yup, that's right, Wolfberry and Eaglefeather! She meets the rouges that killed her clan mates and she's furious. This is where Fang comes in. He sneers and forces Torchpaw(flame) into having an alliance with him and he steals the stronger of the two kits, Sun(Islandkit). Whew! So this past is sort of following Torchpaw, Wolfpaw, and Eaglepaw and their kids and such...Alright I think I'm done with that...XD And I am flexible with this too, I'm just sort of brainstorming and stuff... :yay: Okay next here is everyone's form,

Name: Wolfpaw
Personality: Wolfpaw is a strong she-cat with a happy personality. She's always slacking off and playing but can be serious in the darkest times. She can stick up for what’s right but loves to hang low and inconspicuous. She's reckless and sometimes downright stupid.

Name: Eaglepaw
Personality: Quick witted and sharp, Eaglepaw is always on top of his duties. He never disobeys his mentor or leader or deputy even if he hates them. But that is really strange for him if he does hate someone, he was brought up to abide by the laws of StarClan! He does enjoy being a jerk sometimes though...

Name: Torchpaw
Personality: She's easily tempered, but is extremely sweet when you get to know her. Torchpaw tends to show people her bad side instead of her good side so everyone thinks she's downright evil. But really deep down in her core, she's a pure saint. (This sort of pains me to write this...XD)

Is it okay that I play Eclispeheart? I mean if Sunbolt wants too then I can step aside *looks at her laundry list of cats*  :oops: Just tell me soon okay?

Name: Eclispeheart
Personality: Eclispeheart is a strange med. cat. She think in a totally different way, her logic is all jumbled up with fantasy but it seems to be effective in tight situations. She'll mumble to herself often and loves her apprentice Wolfpaw, she's like a sister to her. If anything where to happen to Wolfpaw, then she'd be the first to know. Some say that she ever has powers when she can sense the future. (Also I did see that she is Twlightstar's bother XD)

Name: Acidbark
Personality: Really, really, really grumpy. He's so fowl that other cats can't even stand to be near him. Acidbark always smells of foxdung, he's got battle scares appearing everyday now and he won't talk to anyone but his apprentice, Torchpaw (when she gets there XD)

Okay...that's all for now I think...I'm sort of fried right now and I need to sleep soooo  ^_^ Now to post~))

Eaglepaw rolled over on his back when Lilyclaw spoke, "Who?" He glared over at Cliffpaw but it wasn't too intense, he liked to have playful banter with his Den-mates. He snorted, "Seriously, that cat's probably older then StarClan!" He waited tensely for the name to be announced then he sprang up with a yelp, "Dustclaw?" His eyes sparkled, "That's so neat! He's the greatest..." Dustclaw was like a father for Eaglepaw. Though he really didn't know who his father was...He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and then lightly tapped his tail on Aquapaws shoulder, "It's okay, we understand." His voice was a little mocking. His eyes began to wander for a moment and he began to stretch. "So what's on the agenda today guys?" A small head poked in the den, "Eaglepaw, can I talk to you?" He turned his back on Wolfpaw and rolled his eyes before he stalked out of the den. He hated it when she suddenly appeared out of no where. "What's up?" He asked politely but a little guardedly. Wolfpaw shrugged, but then bit her lip, "Never mind go back and play with your friends." He suddenly felt guilty. It crashed over him like waves, she must have me when my back was turned! "I, err, need to go, sorry Wolfpaw." He looked away awkwardly and he heard a few snickers from behind him. The she-cat shrugged again and moped off.

Wolfpaw sauntered into the Medicine cat's den with a grim look on her face, "Eclispeheart?" The erratic she-cat burst through the fronds, "What is it, luff?" She said with gooey eyes, "What is today romance day?" Wolfpaw asked bitterly. She knew very well what day it was and she didn’t care one bit what Eaglepaw though of her! "Of course, luff, what other day would it be?" She nosed her apprentice and curled her tail around Wolfpaw's chin, "What's got your rat in a hole?" Wolfpaw shrugged and dashed away into the deeper layers of the den. She didn't want to hear the announcement Eclispeheart would be making for the day, it would give her away to Eaglepaw. But she heard her echo-y voice loud and clear, "Greetings cats! Today's day is Love Day, spend it with your most cherished friend or mate." She spoke in the gooey voice. Wolfpaw buried her face deeper into her tail.

((Oh! And I'll try and do a picture, though it won't be very good...XD))
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 03/20/2009 2:31 PM

((Okay, so Snakepaw isn't born yet, since his parents are still apprentices, but that's coming. That will give you guys a good guess at how old Pinefire really is *snicker*. Redstorm[paw]is an apprentice in Rainclan, so I won't put her as a character right now. She'll come in later probably. Most of the mentors for these cats won't play big parts in the story, just small speaking parts unless someone wants to mentor them, but I'll play Lizardtongue as Moonpaw's mentor, since that will be where she got the idea for Snakepaw's name from.

Name: Moonpaw[dust]
Pelt: Sleek and black with tips of white tufted fur on her ears and tail. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Moonpaw is one of the more caring cats, who is willing to help almost anyone if they seem innocent enough to her. She holds long grudges against those she thinks have done wrong and has a stare that makes you want to apologize as soon as possible. Her black pelt adds more to the menacing look.

Name: Leafpaw[patch]
Pelt: A mix of blacks, browns, and reds he has one black paw, black around his muzzle, and an almost completely black tail. Lime green eyes.
Personality: Leafpaw is sometimes a downer, always finding the truth to something and looking at the downside of a situation. He is always excited for a fight, though, and isn't one to try and make peace. if there aren't any good battles happening he will usually settle for a good argument, and if he didn't start it, he'll try to find a way in.

Name: Silverpaw
Pelt: Completely pure white. Dark blue-green eyes.
Personality: Silverpaw is hyper, and that is probably one of the only words for it. She is always optimistic and trying to find the single sliver of good that is in all cats. She holds grudges, but it doesn't take much for her to forgive you if you're the one she'd holding a grudge against. You just need a sincere apology, or patience since she'll eventually get sick of holding the grudge.

Name: Lizardtongue
Pelt: Mostly black with patches of brown. Sandy-yellow eyes.
Personality: Lizard tongue is quiet, usually one that will settle for silence rather than the chatter of friends surrounding him. He likes to lie still, to hunt by ambush. he isn't the fastest cat, or the strongest, so he makes due by being the smallest and quietest. He isn't very brave, and doesn't like to be in the heat of battle, or in battle at all. he even stays out of the way when he thinks an argument is forming.

Silverpaw is Pinepaw's(fire's) to-be mate, but dies in battle before becoming a warrior. And, may I ask, what is Lizardtongue's role in this story so I may know how to play him?))

Leafpaw sat up in his nest, having heard most of the conversation."With Aquapaw as our leader the other clans won't stand a chance. We'll just beat them with pranks, they won't know what hit them." He started snicker as Moonpaw rolled over onto her stomach and sat up also."We're just apprentices right now, who knows. Maybe Aquapaw will toughen up and become deputy after Dustclaw." Leafpaw's snicker turned to a laugh and he fell back into his nest. What Moonpaw said seemed funny to him, but she just glared at him."Lizardtongue's going to want to start training, so I better go find him and get something to eat. You coming Pinepaw?" She nudged the sleeping black ball of fur next to her. Pinepaw grumbled and rolled away from her touch."Fine, I'd probably catch more prey than you anyways." At her words Pinepaw jumped up from his next, his piercing green eyes slits."Not on your life." "You're on." Moonpaw ran out of the den with Pinepaw hot on her heels. Leafpaw stared after them before jumped up also and scrambling after them."Hey! Wait for me!"

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/20/2009 7:21 PM

(ooc: I'll be Shrewclaw, the bad guy. He's actually the guy who's going to kill Twilightstar and attempts to kill Dustclaw so he can become the leader. But instead he gets killed by Aquapaw(heart/star). That's when Aquapaw(heart/star) becomes deputy then later becomes leader. Lizardtongue was black-mailed to help out. How, is still a mystery.

Sorry, about that.   :oops:

Can Shrewclaw be Eaglepaws mentor?)

Lillypaw and Cliffpaw laughed.

"Yeah. It's a shame his apprentice just recently died." Hopepaw spoke up.

Flamepaw nodded. "Oh, and just be glad that Crowfeather's not a traitor. Unless going off with a TreeClan she-cat counts as treason..."

Aquapaw glared at them before bounding out of the Apprentices Den and over to Eclipseheart. "Happy Love Day, Eclipseheart! ...Again...Tell me, do you have a new supply of mouse Bile?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/21/2009 12:30 AM

((I love this Roleplay~ This is going to be so much fun! And sure Shrewclaw the bad guy is going to be Eaglepaw's mentor XD Oh! Maybe I should make some parents for these little Apprentices, because they can't all die  :oops:  

Name: Yewbrook
Info: Children are Eaglepaw, Heronkit and Softkit. Mate is Saberfang. Queen
Appearance: Sandy brown she-cat with shimmering blue eyes and long tail.
Personality: One of the nicest cats you'll ever meet, Yewbrook is a motherly she-cat. Always watching out for her clan-mates, she's everyone's friend.

Name: Saberfang
Lines: Children are Eaglepaw, Heronkit and Softkit. Mate is Saberfang. Warrior(possibly Silverpaw's mentor? XD)
Appearance: He really looks like a forest! His soft brown pelt and his emerald green eyes stand out significantly in a crowd.
Personality: He's a loyal, constant cat who loves to hunt...all day long. He can't stop thinking about it, unless his mate Yewbrook is in trouble, then he wakes with vengeance!

Name: Heronkit
Info: Parents are Saberfang and Yewbrook. Sister is Softkit and Brother is Eaglekit.
Appearance: creamy, blue she-cat with a lighter, yellowish muzzle. Red eyes that are always wide and innocent. Has a pitch black star on her back, this mark is from a deadly fire that raged through the forest when she was very young.
Personality: Heroic in some ways, Heronkit is quick on her feet and always focused on seeing in between the lines. She is extremely innocent but her red eyes always render the fact.

Name: Softkit
Info: Same as Heronkit XD
Appearance: Tan she-cat with green eyes. Long, soft fur.
Personality: Famous for her light step, she can run through the forest with eight other kits on her back, never waking them at any time. Even though she is extremely small, she can carry the toughest of burdens. Some call her the messenger of StarClan or faint ghost.

*sighs* okay Just ozone more XD

Name: Shimmeringdust
Info: Wolfpaw’s mother. Unknown mate. Warrior
Appearance: Very light gray she-cat with tan splotches lining her spine, an unusual trait that marks her different is that her nose is blue.
Personality: Stubborn and dangerous, not a very good mother for kittens but she has her bright sunny sides. She saves those mood swings only for certain cats.

Okay that’s enough characters for now!  ^_^ ))

"Yes..." Eaglepaw trailed off his reply to Hopepaw, still deep into thought. He began to pace after Moonpaw and Pinepaw when he heard Eclipseheart announce the date. His eyes bugged out and his heart stopped beating. "Love...Day..." He gulped loudly.  Softkit suddenly leapt on to his back. "What the-?" He screeched. Heronkit trotted past keeping her head high, "Good morning brother." Softkit batted at Eaglepaw's nose then stepped off. "Why do I have to be the brother of the two brattiest kits in the Clan?!" Eaglepaw gasped exasperatedly. "Aw, you're life wouldn't be fun enough!" Softkit squealed. Yewbrook and Saberfang followed behind. "Happy Love day!" Yewbrook exclaimed and snuggled her kits. "Knock it off mom..." Eaglepaw looked extremely embarrassed. "Your right Eaglepaw, let's go round up all the other apprentices and get started for training. I talked to Eclispeheart and she told me that you, Shrewclaw, myself, Silverpaw, and Wolfpaw will be in the next patrol!" He mussed Eaglepaw's fur. His heart rate raced ahead at the mention of Wolfpaw's name. He glanced sideways at the Med. Cat's den.

Wolfpaw decided that it was time to get out of the den, the worst must be over...for now. She walked over to Eclispeheart's side. "Alas young Aquapaw, I'm having Wolfpaw here gather supplies today. Maybe you could get me some Thyme luff." She patted Aquapaw on the head with her tail and turned on the baffled Wolfpaw. "I hope you heard that, you get to go play with your little friend." Wolfpaw gasped, "What are you talking about?" Eclipseheart snickered, "I'd like you to pick up some Poppy Seeds, Burdock Root and Cobwebs, luff. Oh! And some Catmint, we'll need to store up if where going to survive the winter." She added cheerfully. Shoving Wolfpaw towards the forming patrol, she winked and pranced off. "She's such a kit!"

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 03/21/2009 1:00 PM

((Saberfang can be Silverpaw's mentor, that's fine. One question, though. Where do the apprentices train? That might be helpful with the large abundance of apprentices the clan now has.

Oh, and did anyone get this? So, Pinepaw has a completely black pelt, while his future mate Silverpaw has a completely white pelt. I didn't get that until after I made the characters. That just shows how much I pay attention.))

Moonpaw darted over to the fresh kill pile to her mentor who was picking a sparrow from the top of the pile."Happy Love Day, Lizardtongue. What are we going to work on today?" Moonpaw's yellow eyes were bright with excitement. She knew that her mentor had promised they would work on defensive moves that day, but she just wanted a confirmation, and the day barely brought down her mood."Oh, well I thought we'd work on defense today, since you've been bugging me about it for a while. No need to disappoint you, I think. Get something to eat first, you must be hungry." Leafpaw had come up behind Moonpaw since Pinepaw was already sifting through the fresh kill. When he heard Moonpaw say it was Love Day he froze. He hadn't heard Eclipseheart announce it to the clan, so there was no warning."Leafpaw, do you want to come training with me and Lizardtongue? I know defense isn't your favorite but I thought it'd be fun if we trained together." Moodpaw felt nervous asking him this. She did like him, mostly as a friend, but there was something there. She already had a backup plan if he refused, which she knew he probably would with the way he got embarrassed."Ah, no, uh, I'm going hunting, sorry." Her offer had caught him off guard and he could feel his pelt burn with the embarrassment. He hated turning her down since he would have loved to spend the day with her, but the day and training topic completely put him off. It was more the day than the topic, though."Oh, well, okay. Maybe some other time, then." Moonpaw was disappointed, though she had been expecting the outcome. She went to the other side of the pile and picked a plump mouse. Leafpaw stalked back to the Apprentices den where Silverpaw was finishing up a squirrel."Why do you look so down?" "It's nothing." Silverpaw just shrugged before finishing up the last bites of her meal and bounding over to Saberfang."I'm ready." "Silverpaw! maybe after the patrol you and Saberfang would like to come training with me and Lizardtongue? I offered Leafpaw, but he's going hunting." Moonpaw was running her tongue over her muzzle to clean the remains of her mouse."Sure, I could squeeze in some training. We'll try to come down later. So that's why Leafpaw's in such a bad mood." "What?" "Oh, he just seemed a little down." "Odd." Moonpaw padded back to her mentor.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/21/2009 5:46 PM

(ooc: Solartail and Lunarfeather (I think that's their names are...) are the youngest Warriors in CloudClan. But can Solartail be Leafpaws(patch) mentor? Lunarfeather is Aquapaws mentor. And we need someone to play Twilightstar and Dustclaw(star). Poor little Aquapaws momma died when she had just given birth to him and sibling, Cliffpaw {Just thought that up.} And they had to drink from Flamepaws mom. Chickadeeleaf.  Cliffpaw and Aquapaws dad was a rouge that hated Clan life, and they never knew him. Flamepaws dad got ran over. And Lillypaw was abanded by her loner mother and father.)

Name: Chickadeeleaf
Apprentice: Hopepaw
Kits: Flamepaw (had a litter of one)
Looks: Ginger tortishell with yellow eyes.

Name: Solartail
Looks: White tom with a one yellow eye and a green eye.
Personality: Very strict, but he knows nice and is the perfect person to vent to.

Name: Lunarfeather
Looks: Silver she-cat but her front right paw is white.
Personality: Is a bit too aggresive, and has a habit of speaking before thinking.

Aquapaw nodded. "Okay. But I need a new supply so I can..." He trailed off. "Get the ticks off of Crowfeather." He muttered.  Aquapaw glanced at Wolfpaw. "And get some mouse bile too!"

Shrewclaw was already at the Entrance. He nodded to Wolfpaw.

Chickadeeleaf pranced into the Apprentice Den. "Hopepaw!" Her apprentice nodded before bounding over to her. "Hey, Lizardtongue. Do you mind if we come with you guys?"

Lunarfeather tackled Aquapaw. "ACK!"

"Stay alert! A real enemy could do that." She waved her tail. "Let's hurry up and go to the Green Rock."

Flamepaw blinked at Eaglepaw. "Aw! She was just playin' with yah'!" He padded up to Softkit. "Ain't that right?"

(ooc: The Green Rock is where we Apprentices train.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/22/2009 12:49 PM

((There are a ton of cats to look after XD Hey wait, Lionkit. Who is Flamepaw?))

Saberfang grinned, "Good, I thought we could take a route through Blessing Cave and past Green Rock." He padded over to the entrance quickly with Silverpaw following. Eaglepaw chuckled, "Yup, just playing." He stiffened when behind the other apprentice he saw the gray and tan apprentice pad over to where he was standing. Softkit licked her lips, "Or maybe I was hunting some prey that escaped into the Clan?" Heronkit tackled her and the rolled and rolled around the camp. Eaglepaw sighed and stood next to Shrewclaw.

Wolfpaw turned and nodded to Aquapaw. He was so sweet sometimes, He'd be a good leader. She amended in her mind. Her ear twitched, "Where exactly are we going? I need to make sure that all the stops are available." Looking off into space, having a calculating look on her face Saberfang answered, "Just over to Blessing Cave and Green Rock." She nodded and smiled. "Okay, I'm ready whenever." She discreetly had her back to Eaglepaw. Great now she hates me! He whined in his head.

((By the way, when the patrol is out and about near Green Rock, we'll find Torchpaw(flame).  :yay: ))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 03/22/2009 6:08 PM

((Solartail is welcome to be Leafpaw's mentor.))

"Sure, that's fine, we'll see you there. The apprentices can train on each other." Lizardtongue padded back to the Warriors den with the sparrow still in his mouth. Moonpaw followed him, wanting to talk about different moves they would work on. Leafpaw curled up in his den, his emotions flickering from sadness to anger. He was sad that he wouldn't be spending the day with Moonpaw, and even if he did go back and accept there would be others, many others. He was angry with himself for being too big of a coward to accept her offer on the spot. Maybe he'd try to get on a patrol with her later."Leafpaw, what's wrong with you?" Leafpaw jumped when Pinepaw spoke to him. He hadn't realized the other apprentice was in the den. Pinepaw's black fur hid him well in the shadows."Nothing." His emotions were on anger, so the response came out a little sharp."Fine, but you'll never feel better unless you get it out. Go talk to Solartail, he'll listen." Leafpaw thought about making a snappy remark, but thought better. Pinepaw was just trying to help."He probably wouldn't understand. I know I'm not a very complex cat, but this is complex, okay?" "Fine, if you say so. Moonpaw's my friend too, you know." That made Leafpaw froze. He had forgotten how much Pinepaw observed."How much do you know?" "Just that you have a crush on Moonpaw and are such a mousbrain that you won't train with her just because of what Eclipseheart calls today. That's really stupid, you know." "Yeah, I know." Leafpaw mumbled, then sighed. "She likes you too, you know." "What?!" "Nothing." Leafpaw grumbled to himself, but the realization of his blindness came to him. Moonpaw was always trying to find ways to do stuff with him, even though Pinepaw was practically her best friend. he felt like such a mousebrain and his pelt burned with the embarrassment.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 03/23/2009 12:05 AM

Eclipseheart began to gather her supplies around her to begin counting. "It's been a long while since every cat in the clan has been so jumpy towards the date." She murmured. "Wolfpaw better get over this crush...or else..." She bit down hard on her lip, fighting tears the entire time. "Unless..." She repeated. She jabbed a juniper berry too hard and it splattered all over her wheat colored pelt. "This is so unlike me." Chuckling the entire time she jumped up and down to clam herself. In a few moments she might have gone into hysterics. She shook her pelt rapidly also shaking her head just as hard. "Ow, okay I'm done." Smiling she scooped up the bad juniper berry and dumped it into the pile of unwanted or rotten herbs. Running her paw slowly through the water she saw her reflection all disgruntled and she sighed. Plunging her head into the icy water she stayed there for a moment. Blinking the freezing water into her purple eyes she looked in the pool of water. Examining the future wasn't her favorite job lately, because all she got out of it was strange glimpses of blood and dead cats and new kittens. Then she'd get more dead cats that'd flash by. Pulling her head reluctantly out of the water she gasped for air, heaving slightly at the effort. "Eclipseheart," A faint meow froze her in place, the cat sounded in pain, "are you trying to kill yourself?" Eclipseheart turned slowly and sighed a little in relief. "Yewbrook." Her voice was pained as well. They embraced for a moment, "What's wrong?" "Nothing exactly, not now." The queen seemed to take the hint. "Who is it?" "I can't tell, possibly..." She choked in realization. "Yes, it's her." "Who?" Yewbrook became tenser. "Please, don't keep secrets." "It's...it's..." They looked at each other in silence. "Momma? Momma?" Heronkit yelped from the distance. Eclipseheart closed her eyes tightly and smiled with great effort, "Go, take care of your kits, they need you." Yewbrook licked her ear, "Okay, but please tell me what's bothering you as soon as possible." She turned on her heels and sprinted out the medicine cats den.

The patrol was all there, Saberfang nodding at each of them then he turned and walked out of the camp. He led the way through the forest for a while until they got to Blessing Cave. Wolfpaw had trailed behind, collecting all the herbs her mentor had asked for. Eaglepaw was as skittish as ever, his eyes darting around and his ears twitching at ever movement and sound. "What's your problem?" Saberfang asked jokingly while they waited. "N-n-nothing." Saberfang cocked his head and sat down next to his ragged son. "Son, you'll tell me if you have any trouble, any where won't you?" "D-Dad-" "It'll give me some peace of mind, just answer the question." "Y-y-yessss." Saberfang put a paw on Eaglepaw's forehead. "You have a fever or something? The chills?" Eaglepaw shook his head but it look like nodding because of his shuddering body. "What's wrong?" Eaglepaw growled, "Y-you wouldn't b-b-believe me." Saberfang snorted, "Doesn't give you a reason to hide it from your own father!" Eaglepaw got up and quickly turned cold and frozen in place. Just as Wolfpaw entered with a pile of herbs he turned to his father and bared his teeth a little, "Let's go." Saberfang looked at all the faces around him for help.

((Huge post, just for the informational side of things~ XD))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/23/2009 9:32 PM

(ooc: Flamepaw is Flametail in apprentice form.)

Solartail poked his head into the Apprentice Den. "Hey! Leafpaw! I think we should work on your hunting skills some and get some prey onto the fresh-kill pile."

Lunarfeather flicked her tail for Aquapaw to come to over. "We might as well come too." She said to Chickadeeleaf.

Chickadeeleaf nodded. "Okay! We're doing defense."

"OHHH!!! DIBS ON BEING THE DOG!!!"

Hopepaw sniffed. "You're always the dog!"

"Becuase I'm so good at being the dog!"

Hopepaw growled. "Why? Becuase you look, smell, and think like one too?"

Aquapaw hissed. "Yep, I'm defently playing the dog this time."

(ooc: In a CloudClan training session, one of the apprentices has to be something. But only if there's more then one apprentice.
If it's defense/attack-one of them has to be a dog.
If they're learning a hunting move, one of them (usually the smallest) has to be the mouse.
It's not mean really-it's just a bit of playing and learning all at the same time.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 03/24/2009 3:51 PM

((I will make a mentor for Pinepaw since all my other apprentices have mentors.

Name: Fishfur
Pelt: Sandy-gold. Crystal blue eyes.
Personality: Fishfur notices everything around her that is going on and really trains her apprentices using their senses other than just their eyes. She isn't one to join in a conversation, just listen and do her best to figure it out. She always looks for the best in cats, though sometimes it's hard for her to see those parts.

Leafpaw was so jumpy his hair stood on end and his caws dug into the soft bedding under him when Solartail called him out."C-coming." He mumbled. He shook off the surprise  and padded from his nest. Pinepaw was sitting with Fishfur near the large group by the entrance. he hadn't noticed the other apprentice leave the den."Aquapaw, you're always the dog, so we won't really be getting anything new. You'll be so predictable. Let someone else be the dog so we can actually challenge ourselves." Moonpaw seemed happy, probably because all her friends and fellow apprentices were going to join her for a training session."Pinepaw! Do you want to come training? You can be the dog if you want." Moonpaw's tone was so pleading that Pinepaw glanced at his mentor before turning his gaze back to her. Fishfur just sighed and smiled before replying."Fine. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun chasing after this little shadow." She nudged her apprentice playfully and he scrambled to regain his balance."Okay, I guess I'll come, then." Moonpaw looked as if she was about to jump right out of her fur. Pinepaw noticed Silverpaw staring at him. Only a small smile was on her face but her eyes were full of confidence and excitement. Pinepaw's confidence drained from him as if someone had pulled a plug. he felt a shiver go down his spine. Silverpaw was going to be there after the patrol, and there was no way he was going to escape her. Silverpaw giggled at his expression before following her mentor into the forest. Leafpaw left the camp following his mentor also."Okay Lizardtongue. I think we're ready to go." Moonpaw told her mentor. He just nodded and led the way out of the camp.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/24/2009 6:18 PM

(ooc: Is anyone going to be Twilightstar and Dustclaw?)

Name: Foxlimb
Personality: Fatherly, intelligent and is as fun as a barrel of monkeys!
looks: Ginger tom-cat with sandy brown eyes.
Apprentice: Lillypaw

"No. I've invented a new way to attack you guys." Aquapaw said.

Lillypaw had come out of the Apprentices Den, and had over heard their conversation. "Oh, let Pinepaw be the dog."

Aquapaw looked behind him. "Hw did you-???"

Lillypaw rolled her eyes. "Lunarfeathers right-you do need to be more alert."

Solartail blinked at Leafpaw. "You should be more calmer. If you do that during your hunting session you'll scare every prey in CloudClan!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/27/2009 7:57 PM

((What will queens become? I'm considering throwing StormyHeart into this...))
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/27/2009 7:59 PM

(ooc: I think Stormyheart should be an apprentice-but unless she's the same age as Solartail and Lunarfeather, I would guess a Warrior.)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Next