Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: The Past of CloudClan

Postby potterchic » 03/28/2009 5:23 PM

((Yes, I think you're right. *stirs pot of plans*

Name: Stormypaw
Personality: She's younger, and much more energetic now than in the future. Right now, she technically belongs to ThunderClan, but no one except her parents know that, and they agreed to pass her off as an adopted kit to JayFeather, who is actually her biological father/master. Strange, right? (She is, of course, pitch black with one white paw; the right one; so if she stains her paw, she blends into the night. She is considerably stronger with her right paw than the others.)

Name: JayFeather
Personality: Sort of strict, with his little soft side for his daughter, of course. He was eager to become her mentor when she was old enough, and is teaching her everything he knows, always. (Gray, with a few white splotches.)

Name: Sparrowpaw
Personality: He's a bit immature, and was named after JayFeather, who grew up with his parents. He recently became an apprentice. Guess who? Yes, Firekit's father! He's got a little thing for Fireweedkit, who he is only slightly older than. She is to become an apprentice soon. You should be able to guess who she is. (Gray striped, like Firekit, only without the white.)

Name: Fireweedkit
Personality: A bit more mature than her age than she should be, and she sort of thinks that she should be an apprentice alread because of this. Maybe she should, maybe she shouldn't, we don't know. She returns some of Sparrowpaw's affection for her, but it feels to her only like a slight crush. She is, of course, Firekit's future mother. (Orange with white spots.)

Name: BlossomTail
Personality: Motherly and open, she works mostly with large battle wounds, but if a kit comes to her, she won't say no to curing a small ailment. She'd do it for anyone, really, but the kits have the easiest time getting her to do it. She isn't really the complete med. cat, but she used to be, and helps around for Eclipseheart. She likes it, since she doesn't have to do absolutely everything, but gets to heal anyway.(Pure white persian.)

Name: WillowLeaf
Personality: He act extremely tough around, well, everyone. We don't know for sure if he is, but we do know that there's a certain queen that he's taken a liking to, but which one...? Perhaps he doesn't, it's probably just a rumor, but he is in need of an apprentice. I wonder who will appeal to him. They'd have to be a good warrior, with decent techniques. (Calico.) WILL BE WATCHING THE APPRENTICES FOR ONE HE WOULD LIKE TO BE HIS OWN!!!

Name: BearClaw
Personality: He relies more on strategy than strength. I think, if he were there in the future, he would do well as Firekit's Mentor... Perhaps we havsomeone who would work well with one of the apprentices here currently, also? He'll be looking... (Calico, WillowLeaf's litter mate.) WILL BE WITH WILLOWLEAF, LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICE!!!

So, basically, soon Fireweedkit will become an apprentice to any med cat that wants one. My three extra characters (BlossomTail, WillowLeaf, and BearClaw) will be looking for and find apprentices. Between now and the future, they will probably die, unless I decide that BearClaw will live on to be an old-ish warrior, since he only recently became one, but knows alot. Like I said, he would do well with Firekit... ThunderClan will find out that Stormypaw belongs to them, and kill her mother. Then her father will die in battle soon after telling her the truth, which will lead toThunderClan claiming her, and she will give up on being a warrior because of her father's fate, becoming, instead, a queen. Meanwhile, Fireweedkit and Sparrowpaw will grow up, and realize their love for eachother. Having a single live kit; Firekit; and dying in battle soon after, which will be at a time after Stormypaw (then StormyHeart) will've come back to CloudClan, and be entrusted with Firekit. I'm too complicated for my own good, aren't I?))
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/29/2009 2:59 PM

(ooc: Potterchic? I'm afraid we already have a medicine cat (Eclipseheart) BlossomTail can be the old Medicine Cat though and can help Eclipseheart out at times...?)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby potterchic » 03/29/2009 3:11 PM

((Ooops. Thought I did something wrong... I'll fix that.))

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/29/2009 3:24 PM

(ooc: Okay. Thanks!)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/10/2009 3:38 PM

((Okay, let's get this party started back up again~ This thred looks kind of abandoned so let's bring in some action now that we have a clan leader!

Name: Twilightstar
Description: Deep midnight blue pelt, sky blue eyes
Family, Rank, ect.: Eclispeheart (sister), Leader, Needs an apprentice anybody?
Personality: This cat has so much wisdom you'd be wise just to listen to his everyday conversations! He has been one of the best leaders in Clan history and will forever be remembered.
))

Twilightstar watched the leaving patrol and turned back to his den. Curling up on his hunches to begin a quick groom before he went to make the morning announcements, a loud thud stifled him. Cocking his head to the side, he prowled out of his den and stretched in the daylight. His icy blue eyes scanned the picture around him, a few kits playing outside the nursery, warriors chatting by the fresh-kill pile, elders grooming themselves in a stream of light, "All is peaceful." He murmured in a wistful voice. He began to wander over to the Medicine cat's den, wanting to speak with his sister. He watched Yewbrook glance warily behind her at the den then she smiled with effort, "Greetings Twilightstar, any bad news?" He nodded in greeting, "No, thank you though for keeping your kits healthy." His eyes pointedly strayed to Softkit. "Oh, yes well thank you." She dipped her head and hurried her kits over to the others. "Eclispeheart?" He called into the den. She flinched delicately and turned to her brother, "Yes?" "About today's date..." He began, a concerned look crossing his face. She paused holding her breath, "I just was wondering if you felt like you where being ignored?" It had confused him this morning, why love day? "Ah, no dear brother nothing of the sort." Eclispeheart bit her lip. "Tell me." He pushed for more information.

*On the Patrol*

"Fine...Let's." Saberfang's eyes narrowed. Wolfpaw chuckled under her breath when Eaglepaw tripped on a pebble. "We are stopping at Green Rock, correct?" Wolfpaw asked. "'Course we are, you asked before didn't you?" Saberfang cocked his eyebrow. "Erm, yes, silly me!" Eaglepaw sniffed, "Well can we go?" Saberfang glared at his son, "Yes, we're heading to Green Rocks right now..." Nodding to himself Eaglepaw trotted next to Saberfang in the front while Wolfpaw glided behind the entire group. They walked a ways, the sun moving a couple inches in the sky. Wolfpaw pricked her ears, "Did you hear something?" Saberfang hid a  smirk, "Nope." Eaglepaw glared at him, "No, no I heard something...Like a cat?" He turned to Wolfpaw, "Yes, yes!" She turned and bolted through a tick swath of ferns. "Wait! Wolfpaw!" Saberfang yelled angrily. Eaglepaw looked torn between self-preservation and saving Wolfpaw. He turned and followed quickly behind her in a flat out sprint. He heard Saberfang call, "Eaglepaw! Wolfpaw!" In the distance. Pounding his paws against the forest floor, Eaglepaw caught up with Wolfpaw. "Why...did...you...come?" He panted out. "Because! What if...this cat...needs...help?" She glanced over at him. "This way!" She veered off the path they had carved this morning. "How...?" "I can smell blood!" She hissed at him.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/10/2009 7:27 PM

Shrewclaw rolled his eyes. "Get back here, you two!" His growl shook with anger as he followed them.

*back at Camp*

Aquapaw stretched, planning his revenge at the other apprentices for mocking him. But to tell you the truth, he just wanted to see them get yelled at.

Now then...I'll hide the mouse-bile while they're out...wait how am I supposed to get them out...? Wait...THAT'S PERFECT!!! He thought. "What're you planning?" Growled Lillypaw.

"Hm? Oh...nothing..." Aquapaw smirked.

"I know your up to something-and when we find out we're gonna report you!" Lillypaw glanced at Hopepaw that was right beside her.

"Yeah. Like you have the guts." Aquapaw rolled his eyes.

Lillypaw slapped him. "I have to." Hopepaw nodded before running out of the Camp.

"What's up with her?"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 04/10/2009 8:34 PM

Name:Dustclaw
Pelt:Sandy brown with flecks of black across his back and black paws and a black tail tip. Silver-blue eyes.
Personality:Dustclaw will always think before acting, but sometimes lets his emotions get the better of him. Sometimes he's too quick to point a finger if he thinks the evidence is enough to explain the crime. he will usually think something over and see his faults, though.

*At Green Rock*

"Okay you two. Practice some battle moves on each other. Pinepaw, you be offensive so I can look at Moonpaw's defense. You'll take turns. Go ahead." Moonpaw listened intently to Lizardtongue as she watched Pinepaw slowly advance on her. She mirrored his moves almost perfectly until he sprang and she immediately went into defensive mode. He caught her tail as she tried to get away and she used that to spring back at him and kick him hard in the muzzle. The fighting continued, both apprentices equal, neither one letting up. Pinepaw eventually caught her from behind and pinned her down. She struggled to get up but his hold was fast and she could find no weakness."Good. Take a small break, then you can switch positions." During the fighting,Moonpaw hadn't noticed Fishur appear. She had probably come to watch her apprentices progress."Good job. I thought you were going to win there for a second." "Please, you knew you were going to win." "You're right." They sat catching their breathe for a second, and when labored pants turned to quiet breathing they started talking again. "Talk to Leafpaw lately?" "Yeah. I asked him if he wanted to come, but he was going hunting with Solartail. It was almost like he was avoiding me." "Really? Have you seen Wolfpaw and Eaglepaw today? They were so uncomfortable and Eaglepaw was so tense." He chuckled as he remembered."You want to switch places now?" "Sure." Moonpaw now became the offensive cat and Pinepaw became defensive.

*On Patrol*

Silverpaw followed her mentor wordlessly as she silently went over battle moves she'd use on Pinepaw. He was like a shadow, but she was like a ghost. Her foot falls couldn't be heard on the ground as she moved gracefully and swiftly. Catching her would be a real challenge.

*At Camp*

Dustclaw padded into camp with a sparrow and a mouse in his jaws. He'd been hunting out early when all the prey would be looking for food. He dropped his catch on the pile before surveying the camp. The patrol had left, and it looked like most of the apprentices were either on the patrol or out training.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/10/2009 11:40 PM

((Big postie, yet again XD))

*At Camp*

Yewbrook paused at the fresh kill pile, she stroked a sparrow’s wing before snatching it up and setting it on the ground in a nice sunny spot next to the medicine cat's den, and if she had to eavesdrop she would. Her head pulled back when a loud gasp came from Twilightstar, "No...No, no, no!" He hissed in a low breath. "Yes, I checked, it’s absolutely impossible to avoid." She whispered back. What are they talking about?! Yewbrook leaned closer because they became quieter, "Can't we confine her?" There was a pause and a swishing tail, "And how do you propose we do that? Just tell her, 'Oh ya, you can't leave my eyesight until you die'? You've got to be joking dearest brother, she wouldn't fall for that!" Eclispeheart growled, "She's not that dumb..." Yewbrook quivered, not wanting to hear anymore she paced away from the Medicine cat's den. Softkit pounced on to her tail, making Yewbrook jump three feet in the air. "Gotcha mommy~" Heronkit sang. "Yes you did..." She murmured, distracted. Softkit padded next to her mother, "What's wrong?" Yewbrook smiled slightly, "I don't know..."

*At the Green Rock*

I might as well be dead...Why do I keep trying? The she-cat tripped and stumbled through the forest, leaving bloody paw prints behind her. But she was determined, she could hear cats ahead. "H-hello?" She wheezed only loud enough for her to hear. I've got to try harder! Come on, you can do it! She lumbered out into the sunlight and collapsed in a warm patch of growth. A few gasps were all she could hear, and then it was all black.

*Eaglepaw and Wolfpaw*

"Come on, hurry you furry little tush up!" Wolfpaw howled, "We've got to keep moving, the blood's closer!" Eaglepaw panted, "Okay...okay...coming..." They sprinted through the lush green forest. Wolfpaw stiffened and halted abruptly, Eaglepaw blowing by with a bewildered look on his face. He trotted back, "What's up?" Wolfpaw's voice shot up an octave, "Look!" Eaglepaw turned slowly, tensed for an impending doom. But all he saw was a trail of smeared blood leading into a clearing. "No, what if it's a trap?" He hissed. "Are you implying that I can't protect myself? Please!" She snorted, shoving his terrified face out of the way. "There is a cat that needs my help. Let's go." Wolfpaw announced. She padded, more like ran, into the clearing, and gasped. Eaglepaw sprang after her, and he gasped as well when he got to the small clearing. Wolfpaw dropped her supplies and ran over to the wounded she-cat. She started working immediately, but she was yelling at Eaglepaw all the while, "Go fetch me some cobwebs and make yourself useful," She gritted her teeth together and added, "Please." At the end, her voice thick with pain. "All right, all right!" Eaglepaw bounced away, hunting down some cobwebs.

*Back on Patrol*

Saberfang jumped over another log, "Where in the name of StarClan are they?" He hissed outloud. Why does it have to be my son! Please let him be safe! His plea echoed in his head.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 04/11/2009 2:05 PM

*Green Rock*

Pinepaw seemed to have the upper hand until he caught the scent of blood and he was momentarily distracted. That half-second gave Moonpaw an opening and she took it. Pinepaw was pushed into the dirt with Moonpaw holding him down."Gotcha!" Moonpaw hadn't realized that Pinepaw wasn't struggling, but when followed his gaze to the bloody shape of a cut near the edge of the trees her triumphant mood disappeared and she stared with wide eyes. Both of them were frozen with surprise and fear. For a second they thought the cat was dead, but the small rise and fall of fur told them otherwise. Lizardongue and Fishfur were trying to decide how to handle the situation. Carry the cat back to camp now, or wait for the patrol and get Wolfpaw's opinion on the health of the cat to see if it's safe to move her."She could die before they get here. She's barely breathing now." "But moving her could kill her. We don't know the extent of her injuries." They silently watched as Wolfpaw and Eaglepaw came into the clearing, and decided to stand back until they're needed.

Leafpaw hadn't caught anything yet. He was barely hunting. He kept telling himself how weak he was for being nervous around Moonpaw, just because the Medicine cat made up some stupid random holiday. He hadn't noticed that he'd been wandering in the direction of Green Rock until he heard the sound of fighting. When he peaked through the vegetation and say Moonpaw crouched over Pinepaw a wave of jealousy washed through him and it took all his self control not to spring at the other apprentice. He was supposed to be hunting, after all. He thought they were talking when they didn't move, but then he saw them staring at something and saw Wolfpaw and Eaglepaw crouched over a mass of bloody fur.

*Patrol*

"Maybe they're at Green Rock. That's the direction they went in." Silverpaw wasn't sure why they would go that way, but facts were facts and she knew the territory well.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/11/2009 4:12 PM

*Back at Camp*

Softkit knew there was something wrong, but what? She padded over to the Leader's Den, to talk with Twilightstar. "Twilightstar?" She asked nervously, poking her head through the opening. The den was quiet only the soft murmur of leaves brushing against the far wall. Sighing, the tiny kit padded silently over to the Medicine cat's den. She could hear whispering but only that. "What are they doing in there?" Softkit asked quietly. She glanced over her shoulder to see if anyone was following, nope all clear. Smiling a little to herself, she used the secret hole she had dug to poke her head through. Eclipseheart was pacing franticly yelling quietly at Twilightstar. "It must have something to do with them," Twilightstar nodded, "But what about the-" He was cut off, "I don't really care about that right now! Listen, Twilightstar, you've been a great leader for all these years and I am very proud to be your sister, but right now you just need to hold on and wait until I get a better look at things." The two where finally silent and the leader looked worn. He turned his back on her, "Well I thought at least you trusted me." He walked slowly out and Eclipseheart sighed, "I never stopped."

*On Patrol*

Saberfang's pelt bristled, "Over to Green Rock? Yes that's exactly where they would go; besides I think I'm starting to smell something." He was suddenly thankful for the quick witted apprentice, "Thank you Silverpaw." Then he launched back into a run.

*Green Rock*

Wolfpaw began working speedily; it was almost mesmerizing to watch. Her movements where so sure, she looked unbeatable. Eaglepaw jumped over the fern bush again, placing his paw out that contained the cobwebs. Wolfpaw nodded to him and grabbed the cobwebs and started patting. Quickly the wound were cleared and she began to identify what was wrong. "Ah, another cat attacked her." Wolfpaw whispered. "What? Who?" Eaglepaw stepped back towards the rest of the cats. "I'm not sure, it smell filthy rotten, like dung. Possibly rouges." She nodded. She craned her neck to look at Lizardtongue and Fishfur. "We've got to get her to camp; it won't harm her if we do this gently and gingerly." She wiped her paws on the grass and picked up her supply again.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/19/2009 2:06 PM

Aquapaw sneaked in the Med. Cats Den, and grabbed the rest of the mouse bile with a stick. "Hee hee...Ew...ew...heh...ew..." He was enjoying this and yet hateing his actions at the same time before trotting into the Apprentices Den. "Okay...we seemed to have plenty of mouse bile...okay one for Lillypaw, one for Flamepaw, one for Cliffpaw, one for Silverpaw, one for Moonpaw, one for Eaglepaw, and one for Hopepaw." He purred as he snuck the awful stuff into the moss. "Now then...these plants should let them snot notice...until they wake up..." He muttered before stuffing some sweet, but powerful smelling plants in with the mouse-bile.

"Hey! Aquapaw!" Lunarfeather called before her apprentice scampered out of the Apprentice Den and followed her into the Green Rock.

*at Green Rock*

"Wow! Who's that" Aquapaw padded up to Eaglepaw and Wolfpaw.

"Someone they should ignore." Growled Shrewclaw as he padded up to them, he had finally cuaght up with them. "Leave that piece of fox-dung alone."
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 04/19/2009 2:47 PM

*Green Rocks*

Moonpaw jumped off of Pinepaw and over to Shrewclaw."How can you say that!She's a poor, helpless, and probably dying cat that we could save! It would be cruel to just leave her there to die!" Pinepaw walked up behind his friend to add to her little speech."Yeah, and if she becomes a threat later we'll give her the option to go peacefully." "She's barely any older than we are! If her wounds don't kill her she'll die from starvation or dehydration. That's a horrible way to go." She glared at Shrewclaw, waiting for his response. Lizardtounge had gone over to the hurt she-cat and Fishfur was helping the wounded cat onto his back.

Leafpaw ran through the forest back towards camp as fast as he could. Once he had burst through the entrance he looked for the closest cat he could find."Dustclaw!" He ran over to the deputy."The patrol found a wounded rogue near Green Rocks and are going to bring it back. She's really hurt and covered in blood." Dustclaw took only a second to react to Leafpaw's words before he was over at the medicine Cat's den."Ecplipseheart! We have a wounded cat coming in, probably from battle."

*Patrol*

Silverpaw sprinted after her mentor, easily keeping up, but staying behind him.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/19/2009 3:07 PM

*Green Rock*

Eaglepaw spoke rapidly to Aquapaw, to keep him updated. "Well, we're not really sure. She might be a rouge, or a loner but she is for sure young." He acknowledged Moonpaw with a nod, as in to say he was in agreement. His face hardened when he heard Shrewclaw's words. Eaglepaw hissed in defiance but quickly caught himself before anyone noticed. He padded slowly after the two warriors, and Wolfpaw walked next to him. Eaglepaw quickly grunted and poked his head around the two warriors, his eyes searching.

*At Camp*

Twilightstar stalked over to the fresh kill pile and snatched a mouse with his claws. He brought it over to a soft patch of grass and lay down to relax. When he was about to bite into his prey Leafpaw sprinted into the camp. He quickly stood and strode over to where the apprentice was speaking in a flurry. Twilightstar listened to the cat and he nodded at the choice that Dustclaw made. I knew I chose the right cat for Deputy! He exclaimed in his head calmly. Eclipseheart twirled over to them and nodded, her paws still streaked with juniper berry juices. "Was Wolfpaw there?" She asked, but nodded to herself before anyone could speak. It seemed like a vacant thing to do but really she was just nodding to her own question. How strange.

*Patrol*

Saberfang lead the cats into the clearing, but all that was left was some blood and herb pieces. He gasped and quickly jumped to conclusions. Shaking his head he quickly dismissed his fatherly instincts and started acting serious. "Let's follow the blood, we could find something more to this...evidence." He swallowed roughly.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/21/2009 9:13 PM

At Camp...

JayFeather walked through the grass, Stormypaw bounded next to him. "What now?!" she asked excitedly. He smiled. "Go find your friend Sparrowpaw. You two can work on your attack. Later on today, if you do well, we can work on your hunting skills by doing the real thing. We've practiced enough, don't you think?" she nodded and ran off to find the other apprentice.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/21/2009 9:23 PM

"We're in leaf-bare, mouse-brains. We don't bring more mouths to feed in leaf-bare. Escpecially loners. She could be from another Clan." Shrewclaw hissed. "Think a little! Eaglepaw! As you mentor I command you to leave that piece of fox-dung ALONE."

Aquapaw growled, the same look he had when he was talking about Dustclaw, only angry. "So what? She's a cat-not some trapped mouse! And if she was another Clan cat we can't leave her to die out here! That would smarch the name of CloudClan! And what she's a RainClan cat?"

Shrewclaw snarled. "Who do you think you are? The Leader of CloudClan?"

Aquapaw stepped back, his face changed. "I-I..." That was the second time someone had said something like that. "No..."

"Then shut up. Apprentice." Shrewclaws sharp claws raked Aquapaws body, from the shoulder to the cheek.

"Gah!" He stepped back, the pain blinding him, blood staining his gray pelt.

"And stop acting like you're Twilightstar. The awful tyrant. How he became leader I'll never know."

"Probably becuase he dispises awful cats who push apprentices around. A cat like you!" Lunarfeather snarled before running up her apprentice.

Chickadeefeather and Lillypaw came down. "AQUAPAW!" Lillypaw ran up to the wounded apprentice. "Are you okay?"

Aquapaw was to shocked for words. "I...I CAN'T BREATH!" He eventually screamed before collapsing.

*Cliffpaw*

Cliffpaw was just messing around, his mentor had decided to give him a vacation for the day instead. He was totally unaware that his brother was close to death. "Woo! I can't wait to be a Warrior! Then I could do this all the time!" He did a back-flip before bumbping into Stormypaw. "Oh! Sorry!" he meowed.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext