Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Re: The Past of CloudClan

Postby clackno1 » 04/22/2009 3:31 PM

Moonpaw crouched with her ears flat against her skull, her eyes terrified as they flickered from Aquapaw to Shrewclaw. What had the warrior done? Pinepaw stood up straighter, baring his fangs, tail lashing."How would you like it if that was you? With other cats standing over you while you were dying, calling you a piece of Foxdung while you lied there helpless and leaving you for the dead?" He hissed. Panic was running through his head, but instead of cowering back like Moonpaw anger filled his head, and it took all his discipline not to lunge at the warrior in front of him. Lizardtongue had trotted at an even pace into the forest in the direction of camp. Fishfur came over to see what the argument was about. When she saw Shrewclaw strike Aqaupaw her step faltered before quickening."Wolfpaw!" She called, before approaching her fellow warrior."Shrewclaw, I have the right mind to report you to Twilightstar or Dustclaw. Attacking a fellow clanmate is unheard of, especially an apprentice. You'll become a loner and all the other clans will be warned to stay away from you. How would feel if that wound killed Aquapaw? If you don't feel guilty, or like a mouse-brained worthless piece of Foxdung, then I hope you have a nice life out in the cold being a black-hearted, cold loner." Pinepaw glanced up at his mentor, his hiss cutting off. He had never heard Fishfur talk so forcefully before. he felt a pang of fear for his mentor, but he knew very fell that Fishfur could take on Shrewclaw, and probably win.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/22/2009 5:22 PM

"Oh, that's okay, Cliffpaw." she said, nodding. It had just been a bit of a surprise. "Do you know where Sparrowpaw is? JayFeather said that if I found him, we could work on my attack."
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/22/2009 7:57 PM

"Sparrowpaw might be at the Dead Oak. So I heard." Cliffpaw shrugged.

*Green Rock*

"STOP BLABBING AND HELP HIM!" Lillypaw screamed.

Shrewclaw hissed. "He is not of Warrior blood. His mother, and his supposed father are both liars. We all know that his mother lied. And died." Shrewclaw snarled. "His mother is hopefully rotting in the Dark Forest, but sense she believed in StarClan unfortunetly not. He needs to feel what should've happened to her."

"She died. How can you say that's not a punishement?" Lunarfeather growled as she helped Lillypaw with Aquapaw.

"She died peacefully. Why shouldn't her son die the way she deserved to?" Shrewclaw nodded as if it was a natural fact.

"You're a mad tom!" Screamed Chickadeefeather. "Someone get Eclipseheart!"

(ooc: Did I forget to mention something? Aquapaws and Cliffpaws mother was from RockClan and as a spy to get CloudClans weakness. She washed off her scent and pretended to be a loner that had fainted by "something awful". Even though they didn't believe her the cats took her into CloudClan. She fell in love with the Clan and with a tom. It wasn't till she revieled it to her mate that the tom-cat disowned the kits she was going to have and blabbed it to the Leader. The Leader, believed that Floracloud was telling the truth about that she won't go back to RockClan and let her stay. And so the real father and Florecloud *the mom* didn't tell the Clan that they weren't mates anymore and the brother of the real father, Blacktail, the replacement father.)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/22/2009 8:09 PM

"Okay, thanks, Cliffpaw." she said cheerfully, running off in search of the other apprentice. She found him dozing near the Dead Oak's trunk. She pounced on him, waking him with a start.

"What do you think you're doing, waking a cat like that?! You could've killed me from shock!" he yelled, laughing.

"Oh, stop it, Mr. Mousebrain," she laughed, "You wanna go and practice attack with JayFeather?"

He pretended to think for a minute. "I'm the dog!" he yelled, running off, then stopping. "Umm... Where is JayFeather?" Stormypaw laughed.

"Follow me."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/22/2009 9:27 PM

((Wow, why is it that I always miss the good parts xD Not that Aquapaw getting whacked by Shrewclaw is good per-say but...you know I mean. Anywho, I'm starting from my last post, then catching up to the current post so...just to not confuse people xD))

Eaglepaw shrunk back, his head held low and his ear gluing themselves against his head. Why was it that Shrewclaw had to be my mentor, I mean anyone would be better then him! He hissed with exasperation, it was against his personal rules to let any cat harmed by the forest -or anything inside of it- left to die in the woods. Who could be so calloused? Shrewclaw leapt then, only confirming his first thoughts. Gasping he watched Aquapaw bleed, his clan-mate, his friend. Eaglepaw stood slowly, his chest puffing out a little bit. Pacing over to his mentor he stood tall, right smack in front of him. He was so tall, his head was a couple of inches above Shrewclaw's. Eaglepaw's eyes narrowed slowly, his ears still pinned against his head.

Wolfpaw stiffened, her mouth clamping shut on her supplies. Her hiss echoed around with the others. "Shrewclaw! You have no right to hurt your own clan member!" She growled loudly in defiance. Running rapidly over to Aquapaw she began assessing his wounds. Sighing with a little bit of relief she recognized his wound class quickly her paws moving rapidly. She started mashing some things in her mouth then made a very nice concoction. Rubbing it soothingly over Aquapaw, she hummed tunelessly to herself. Wolfpaw had sort of picked that up from Eclipseheart. Nodding she rechecked his entire body just incase he had any other miscellaneous wounds. "I've got it, just get that young cat away from him." She jerked her head to Shrewclaw.

*Back at Camp*

Twilightstar paced in a tight circle by Eclipse heart. She was shaking her head, "Twilightstar, you're going to dislocate another paw if you keep walking." It was half playful so he didn't take it very seriously. Eclipseheart growled but bounded away to her Den to get ingredients. Picking up lots of important things for minor wounds, she trotted back to the center and nodded for someone to lead her to where ever the wounded cat was. Poor Eclipseheart barely knew the area around to find supplies, well if someone where to say "Oh, it's by the place you get all your burdock root" then she'd probably know exactly where it was. But Green Rocks was barely passable for a language for her.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 04/23/2009 4:31 PM

*Camp*

Lizardtongue burst through the entrance with the wounded cat on his back and immediately went over to Eclipseheart."We need a nest ready in the Medicine cat's den!" He said through his heavy pants, as he trotted over to the den.

Once he had the injured she-cat in a nest he padded quietly over to Twilightstar."Um, Twilightstar? It seems Shrewclaw disagrees with taking the wounded she-cat in, but I hardly think attacking Aquapaw is the right way to show his opinions..." His voice trailed off as he waited for his leader's reaction.

*Patrol*

Silverpaw followed the trail, nose to the ground, but she already knew where it led. She quickened her pace and started to pass her mentor, not noticing in her worry. What could be happening that could cause bloodshed?

*Green Rocks*

Pinepaw started backing off slowly, returning to Moonpaw's side and placing a reassuring tail on her shoulder. A deep growl started up in his throat. If Shrewclaw even breathed on Fishfur... Fishfur was almost nose to nose with Shrewclaw, fangs showing and fur bristling. If it came to a fight, she'd be ready.

((Short post... :oops: ))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/23/2009 5:51 PM

(ooc: I alsways seem to miss good parts.  :aargh: )

Shrewclaw hissed. His claws bloody and gray fur sticking out in between them. Some of them were stabbed on them. "You two want to follow Aquapaws footstep too, eh? Or should I say, Twilightstars. Fishstar? Eaglestar?" He spat out their names as if he was spitting out maggots.

Lillypaw snarled. "You forgot to add someone." Lillypaw let Aquapaw lean on her mentor. "Lillystar."

Shrewclaw looked up to the sky. As if he was pleading to StarClan. "Has the whole Clan gone mouse-brained? Believing that these Stars will keep them safe and warm?"

"Excuse me???" Hissed Lunarfeather.

"Same with that awful Code. It just drives cats down to an all time low."

"ANARCHNIST!" Spat Lunarfeather.

"Give a mouse to the she-mouse brained!" Shrewclaw growled.

"You do realize then when you're an anarchnist that you unloyal to every Clan in the world?"

"I'd rather be unloyal then a mouse-brained who follows some flea-bag!"

"You are a mad-tom." Chickadeefeather snarled.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/23/2009 9:09 PM

*At Camp*

Eclispeheart nodded vigirously, examining the pataint quickly. She gasped and looked qestioningly at Lizardtounge, "Did you do all this? No, wait Wolfpaw did...WAIT!" Her voice shot up three octaves, a window would've shattered if any where near. Her nose was quickly a bugs length away from Lizardtounge's, her eyes flaming from the depths of their purple irises. "Where. Is. She. Now." Her teeth where clenched together, a little bit of blood was starting to pool in her mouth. Turning away she began to pace, her eyes locked on something far away. Twilightstar quickly turned the warrior away from his sister, his eyes bruning just a feicrly as hers, "What?! He attacked Aquapaw?" He kept his voice low so that it wouldn't alert the enitre clan. Standing slowly, Eclispeheart panting with the exurtion of walking in a line so fast, Twilightstar's icy blue eyes truned to slate. "Take me too them, now." He murmured calmly.

*Patrol/Green Rock*

Saberfang stalked into the clearing with the cats, he quickly saw Aquapaw's still body and Shrewclaw's bloody paws. He then saw his son directly in front of him, next to Fishfur. Saberfang hissed, "What is going on here?!" He was easily the oldest cat in the clearing besides Shrewclaw of course, so he immidiatly took charge.

((Short post...))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 04/24/2009 3:30 PM

*At Camp*

"Pretty bad, I'd say..." Lizardtongue's voice was small and weak next to his leader's, and he winced at Twilightstar's tone and Eclipseheart's closeness."Uh, everyone is still at Green Rocks, as far as I know. Someone could have left while I wasn't there. I can take you there." He turned and bounded through the entrance. Dustclaw's head popped out of the Medicine Cat's den. He had heard most of the conversation and thought Twilightstar would need some backup. It looked like Shrewclaw was throwing a rebellion, a rebellion of one it sounded like.

*Green Rocks*

"Traitor! I hope you'll rot in the Dark Forest for eternity after you're dead!" Fishfur hissed. The golden she-cat's claws were dug into the ground and she was crouched as if ready to spring. She'd kill him here and now if she gets a good chance. Moonpaw had organized her thoughts and was now staring at Shrewclaw with hard eyes, not a sound coming from her. Shrewclaw should go to Dark Forest for this, but in the back of her mind she kept thinking, Starclan, have mercy on him. Even if he was a traitor, and had maybe killed Aquapaw, no cat was completely bad, and every cat felt the warmth of compassion on their heart at least once in their lifetime."If you don't believe in Starclan, Shrewclaw, then what do you believe in? It's not like a random cat is going to jump out of the bushes and proclaim he's the creator of everything." Pinepaw's words were mocking. What else was there if there wasn't Starclan? What did Shrewclaw put his hope in, himself? He'd surely die if that was the case.

*Patrol*

Silverpaw jumped over the bramble in her way and landed lightly on her feet. Her keen sense of hearing had caught some of the conversation before they had entered the clearing. She already knew most of what was going on. She calmly walked over to sit next to Pinepaw."Shrewclaw, what are you're goals?" It seemed a pointless question, something any cat would ask their friend."Do you wish to become leader, to rule the clan by tyranny? Do you wish to kill Twilightstar and Dustclaw? What help will you have? The whole clan will turn against you if you try, and even if you succeed Starclan won't except you, and even if you give yourself the name 'Shrewstar' you won't have the nine lives every leader has, so someone will just kill you in your sleep." Her voice was calm and understanding. Screaming at Shrewclaw wouldn't get them anywhere.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/24/2009 4:35 PM

"Mouse-brain. I wasn't talking about StarClan, I was talking about those fox-dungs you call leaders. I believe in StarClan, but it is a stupid idea to think that just a bunch of dead cats will give you mice and moonlight. I don't want to be a leader. The cats of the Clans are wild creatures. If we let a cat and just some stupid Code control out lives then we are going as low as a kitty-pet."

Hopepaw looked down from the tree at Shrewclaw, her eyes not leaving him. "So killing a fellow cat will somehow prove that?"

Shrewclaw snarled. "He was just a point. You will all join him soon."

Hopepaws mouth went dry before she began to leap from the trees, all the way to the two-leg place to a group of cats glaring at every thing that was moving at the border of the two-leg place and the Forest. There hasn't been a patrol here yet! She remembered. It was very rare to check on the two-leg place becuase they haven't moved sense...ever! And so, the Clan cats trusted the two-legs not to invade their territory, and the two-legs trusted the Clan cats not to invde their territory. Making it the best place to hide a cat army.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 04/25/2009 2:48 PM

Stormypaw stopped at the place where she and JayFeather had been, confused. Sparrowpaw looked at her. "I thought you were bringing me to JayFeather?"

"I WAS, I AM." she said angrily. "He decided to move." she frowned. Sparrowpaw looked like he was thinking, then started sniffing a bit.

"He went that way, towards the medicine cat den." he said after a few minutes. They weren't far away from the den, and could see the entrance perfectly.

"How do you know?" she said skeptically.

"I remembered that a while back, I realized you smell sort of like him, but slightly different. Your smell is just... I don't know... More like dirt and leaves, and sort of.. wet. So I just sort of smelled for a less wet you, and... There he was." he grinned sheepishly.

"I'm only wet and earthy smelling because I play with you, ya' know." she smiled, running towards the medicine cat den, as JayFeather walked out, looking angry. Stormypaw gave him a questioning look.

"Shrewclaw attacked Aquapaw." he began.

"What a piece of fox dung!" Sparrowpaw exclaimed suddenly. JayFeather frowned.

"We don't call other cats; escpecially not other clan members, one who is an elder to you; fox dung, even if they are acting as a traitor, as Shrewclaw is." Sparrowpaw nodded. "Anyway, I'm going to the Green Rocks to try and help with this little rebellion of Shrewclaw's." he started to leave and Stormypaw and Sparrowpaw bounded ahead of him in the same direction. JayFeather sighed. "You two need to stay here. Already this will probably be very violent. Just think about what happened to Aquapaw. If a true battle breaks out, I don't want you there, since you haven't even learned many attack and defense moves to fight." he ran towards the rocks, and the apprentices waited until they could no longer see him to follow.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 9:38 PM

(ooc: Um...I'm not sure what to post, but I want to post so I'm going to tell you how Aquapaws doing. Oh, and Shrewclaw won't attack until Juniper wants to becuase *according to CloudClan histroy* that battle is when Twilightstar and Shrewclaw are supposed to die. But Juniper? Can it be after Aquapaw becomes Aquaheart and has had his first apprentice?)

Aquapaws legs looked like he was in a pool of water-swimming for his life. Only to him he was swimming in blood. His blood. "HELP ME PLEASE!!" He yelled-but it only came out as a dry whisper in the real world. Aquapaw wailed as he thrashed about, his arms flailing. Then the worst of his nightmare vision came. Shrewclaw, was over him, smirking at him like he was having a good hunt. "NO!" Shrewclaw crashed into him, clawing at him. Biting at him. "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" He screamed before clawing at his chest, he expected a slash in Shrewclaws chest-but no. There wasn't anything and when the poor gray apprentice looked at his claws he gasped and tears flooded his eyes.

They were de-clawed.

Shrewclaw continued to harass Aquapaw with claws and fangs, and then Aquapaw noticed something. Shrewclaw was attacking another cat with an odd scent. A bit of a mixture of RockClan and CloudClan. But never the less she was beutiful, but she was de-clawed as well.

She looked at him, the fur around her eyes matted with tears and blood. "I'm sorry..."

The pain in her eyes was to much for Aquapaw-pushing him to the edge of his sanity. "I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!" He wailed-loud enough for the people around him to barely hear him.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/27/2009 11:00 PM

((Oh, ya of course Lionkit! xD Wouldn't want to go against history...that'd be bad! Shrewclaw can just go suffer in silence for a while then they can break out into battle on a sacred area where Cloudclan takes their exiles and banishes them. What do you guys want to call it? Scared Field...or something? This is just a thought too xD))

*Back at Camp/Heading to Green Rock*

Twilightstar glared at Eclipseheart, "I'm only thinking proactively!" She hissed angrily at him. "I'll go and CHECK okay?" He roared at her, the tension in his body was rolling off of him in waves that you could feel. A shudder calmed the medicine cat and she flicked her tail out defensively, turning her back on Twilightstar. She cooed at Aquapaw, "Calm little one. You're safe with me." She leaned down to whisper something unintelligible to Twilightstar so he turned and nodded to Dustclaw. "Come on, let's go." He shoved past the ferns and fronds covering the entrance to the Medicine cat's den. His eyes searched the camp for a moment and he pointed to Yewbrook, "You. You're in charge of the camp until I come back." Yewbrook nodded in surprise and went searching for a warrior to help, after all, she did have kits.

*Green Rock*

Saberfang and Eaglepaw exchanged a long glance, "Shrewclaw, you've been a great friend all these years, but acting out like this will land you somewhere where you don't want to go." He sighed calmly. Eaglepaw stepped forward, "Twilightstar is coming, and you won't be able to fix this quite as easily as a normal kitten caper." Saberfang shoved him hard. "Ouch! What was that?" Wolfpaw blinked and craned her neck to the bushes behind Shrewclaw. "Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear." She whispered when Twilightstar narrowed his eyes at Shrewclaw. "Shrewclaw, what do you have to say for yourself?" His voice echoed with authority.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/28/2009 10:31 PM

"I'm sick of cats running other cats lives, Twilightstar." Shrewclaw hissed. "What do you have to say for yourself? Forcing cats to do what they want like two-leg to a kitty-pet?" He spat at Twilightstars paws.

Aquapaw looked up from the fake Shrewclaw to see Eclipseheart on the ridge. He blinked to see the real word. The last thing he saw of that cruel blood river was the beutiful she-cat being tortured next to him, smiling at him like he was her son. He thought about the river, then he realized something. "I-I think I was at the Dark Forest..." He whispered to the medicine cat.

(ooc: Yeah-becuase if we did, then the whole word will fall into total chaotic death! o.o I think the Scared Field is a good idea!)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 04/28/2009 11:27 PM

((Sa-weet~ Hehe, I love me some exiles in the...er...nighttime! xD))

"I'm not forcing you to do anything." Twilightstar sat up; his back suddenly erect and a blank look filtering through his eyes. "Why would you even say something like that? Every cat can voice their opinion, have a choice and you're choice seems to me that you no longer wish to be with my Clan. Everyone has rules Shrewclaw, and apparently that doesn't apply to you." His tone was beseeching, Twilightstar's eyes flickered and he returned to a more sensible-self. "Would you like to give me a suggestion on what you would like me to do?"

*Camp*

Eclipseheart stiffened, "Really? That's intriguing; would you care to tell me more?" Her voice sounded eager, probably because she was amidst a kitten prodigy. Curling her tail around her paws she sat down to listen, hoping that he would tell her all about it. A flicker of desperation crossed her face and she sighed, "Of course, if you feel the moment is dear/private to you feel free to keep it sealed."

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate