Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Clone Wars RP!

Postby Instinct » 03/21/2009 9:47 PM

Yes, from Star Wars. Please disregard the cartoon version of Star Wars. I find it an immense humiliation and would appreciate nobody mentioning it unless they are flaming it.

HUTTS ARE NOT CUTE  :angry:
Anyways, this takes place at the beginning of the Clone Wars when the Jedi are just purchasing the clones. You can be a Jedi, Sith, clone, bounty hunter, civillian, anybody. You cannot be an already existing Star Wars character like Darth Maul or somebody.

Charrie Sheet
Name:
Age (clones age twice as fast, so if you're a clone, put their chronological and physical age):
Gender (All clones are male):
What are you (Jedi, sith, lone, smuggler, etc):
Appearance (All clones look the same, obviously :x ):
Personality:
History (optional):
Other (optional):
"Look beyond the flower. See beauty in the thorn."
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 286
Donate

Re: Clone Wars RP!

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/22/2009 4:43 PM

Oh em gee....I can't belive you put this here. You are freakin' awesome! XD I love the Episode II (And Clones from SW in general 'cause they're all just so cyute...) I'm torn between waiting for other people to get this off the ground (You know, so we're not the only ones RPing) and making a couple characters. Have you ever read Republic Commando by any chance?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Instinct » 03/22/2009 4:54 PM

OOC: Only a million times!
Fi and Sev are so WIN!

If nobody else joins, then we can just RP by ourselves, I guess. I will wait for a few others to join. Maybe of you have some Star Wars friends, they can join us.

I luffles your avvie, btw.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/22/2009 5:27 PM

OOC: O3O Star Wars YES.

Name: Talon Kavissk
Gender (All clones are male): Female
What are you (Jedi, sith, lone, smuggler, etc): Jedi
Appearance (All clones look the same, obviously): Talon is a blue-skinned Twi'lek that wears an outfit similar to... um... the Twi'lek Jedi Master's name escapes me currently...
Personality: Talon isn't referred to as "the Talon of the Republic" for show.  Talon can be deadly when she is let loose with her lightsaber.  However, she does know the difference between merely halving hundreds of droids when they're surrounding you and hacking off someone's head to get even with them.  However, she does have one slight problem: that is she does not understand why Jedi are supposed to be chaste.
History (optional): None, really.  Other than the standard "been-in-training-her-whole-life" one.
Other (optional): None
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Instinct » 03/22/2009 5:52 PM

Name: Vyn
Age (clones age twice as fast, so if you're a clone, put their chronological and physical age): 10 chronologically, 20 physically
Gender (All clones are male): Male
What are you (Jedi, sith, clone, smuggler, etc): Clonetrooper
Appearance (All clones look the same, obviously  ): Typical clone. Looks like Jango Fett: tan skin, brown eyes, black hair
Personality: Vyn is obedient and professional, but is quite cold to anybody who isn't a clone. He doesn't trust Jedi and civillians. He can be a huge perfectionist at times and can be a bit obsessive over details.
History (optional): He was almost terminated on Kamino for poor performance. He quickly improved, passing all tests and simulations with flying colors.
Other (optional): None
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/22/2009 8:06 PM

Ooc: It's Aayla Secura, Fire-luff. ^^

Name: Doesn't have one, most people just refer to her as 'her,' or 'she' or 'that one in the purple and gray armor.' Her Mandalorian relatives (mostly adopted) refer to ehr simply as 'Ad'ika' which means 'little one.'
What are you: Mandalorian Mercenary (Togruta)
Appearance: Armored Up, Close Ups, Out of Armor
Personality: Cold, unfeeling and very distant, this mercenary is at the top of her game. She doesn't have a name, but never seems to have any preferences to what she is called. She does her job with deadly efficiency; the best of the best. Often, she wonders if her existence is justified by what she does, or if she is a heartless, unfeeling machine bred to kill and do her job. Not unlike the Clones, she believes orders come first, feeling second. It's hard to understand what's going through her mind, as her face is often blank and lifeless. She ponders on her existence and the fact that she has gone through life with no name, and wonders if either mean anything to anyone but her. She has a tendency to act more like a droid at times than a feeling and thinking being, often prompting those she hunts and works for to refer to her as a 'machine.' Even as a child, she rarely showed any emotion after the death of her biological parents. Any odd displays of emotion form her, things like laughter and smiles that she cannot seem to control, startle and confuse her, leading her to wonder if she really is a 'cold heartless, machine,' or an actual feeling, caring, living being.
History: May edit in later
Other: She is affiliated with the Clan Skirata, and was taken along with Kal Skirata and the other Cuy'Val Dar (Those who do not exist) to help train the Clones. She was only 12 when she was taken to Kamino, but already a fearsome fighter. She grew up with the Clones, and is very comfortable around them, going so far as to call them 'vode,' and even care about them like family; the only beings in the universe she does care about. She looks to Kal as her surrogate father and to the Nulls as brothers.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Instinct » 03/22/2009 11:07 PM

Ooc: I almost offended you don't think I speak Mando'a xD

Mandalorian culture is the only reason I try at stuff.
I even say the Mando'a remembrance prayer before I go to bed :o
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Instinct » 03/24/2009 4:14 PM

Ooc: I guess if nobody else joins, you guys can post.
Instinct
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate