Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Where there is Peace, There are Dissasters... (Open to all)

Postby Lucario » 04/11/2009 10:23 PM

(Form:) [will show mine as examples.]

(Name:[Name of creature, Pokemon, Digimon, Ect..] Skarmory
Age,level:[level or age. depends by the spieces. Poke uses lv. other uses age.]  Lv 50.
Personality [Its personality. like naive, hasty, desesperate, or other thing you think about.]
Always angry when Frustrated. When envious, turns inpatient weirdly. May hate losing her things.)

Appearence: Image
(If Pokemon, Ill give you a pic for you to submit here when you join. Thank you)

Skarmory always hunts very early. But now she hunts late by an mystery reason. The Weather
has beome different from normal. The Mornings were cold and the Nights were hot and sometimes
quite warm. Skarmory wondered why this was happening. it was out of the natural.

As said, Skarmory thinked that it seems that there are natural dissasters. but...as the time passed,
the dissasters were worsering more. Skarmory coudnt stay where she lived any longer. With all those
Dissasters passing currently, she dint had a chance, but leaving and seking refuge where the dissasters werent that bad.

As she thinked whats for store, she only had one chance now. Skarmory coudnt take the Dissasters
anymore.The next day she thought somehting. a earthquake passed by, and it became worse.
She did not could do nothing now. She Must now leave her Nest. She Thought Something ......
"Pack your Suplies and Get Out Of here" One of her thoughts ,she thinked.

Now, what she said is what she did."I must Leave For Now" Skarmory said. She wondered. If anyone will accompany her in her Journey....
Koneko

Velix - Unknown - Female - ???
Adventures: 1
Level: 3
Loyalty: 0/40

" Koneko Is My Most Beloved Pet. She´s at Idalani Falls, Searching a Lifemate..."
ImageImage
Lucario
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate