Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Starry Night [Private]

Postby Kodai » 04/12/2009 8:26 PM

The night sky was like something out of a Van Gogh painting. Every star was shining brightly, and even the moon was emitting a silver glow. This effect was enhanced by the lake glistening underneath, reflecting all the light. It really was quite dazzling. In the midst of it all sat a lone male Lucain, staring up at the twinkling stars. He was a very young male, perhaps no more than eight years old in human terms. Usually this particular individual was quite perky and full of energy, but right now he was sitting in quiet contemplation, not expecting anyone to come by. It was an out-of-the-way spot, after all, deep in the heart of Whisper Forest. If someone came by this area at this time of night, they either knew exactly where they were going... or were lost.

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Re: Starry Night [Private]

Postby Fish » 04/12/2009 9:35 PM

One two... One two..

He strode forward, softly whispering as he watched his feet move, "One, two, left, right..." It was something he had always done ever since... Since... His mind drew a blank. Kirbii could never remember when or even how he started doing these small habits. He always thought that everyone did them. He continued forward, stepping over small bushes and broken branches. Once in a while he even stopped to pet a tree or to pick up a long piece of grass. He'd hold the grass in between his thumbs and blew the way General taught him, to try and make those "duck" noises. Though he never actually succeeded.
"Haha~" Kirbii paused in his travels as he discarded yet another piece of grass, and looked up at the skies. The moon shone brightly down onto the land and he stretched out his thin arm up towards it. Sometimes he felt as if he could pet the sky if he stretched out far enough, but unfortunately he was still too short. His lips tugged into a wide smile. Maybe someday he'll know if the sky is as soft as the paws of chomebones. Until then... "Oh!" Kirbii gasped as he watched a bright flying thing the size of his thumb's nail fly past his face. (A firefly by the way. xD;;) "Hello there." He beamed at the thing, but it started to fly away. "Wait! Where are you going?" He started after the small thing, forgetting his plans about petting the sky, the trail he was supposed to stick too, and even the bright moon's glow. And soon he stumbled upon an open place of the forest, where a lake happened to inhabit, but he still chased after the firefly.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Kodai » 06/05/2009 11:43 PM

Huh? Was someone coming? Pricking his ears, the Lucain turned his head and saw that someone indeed had wound up by the lake. And from the looks of it... he had followed a firefly here. That meant that the newcomer was, in all likelihood, lost. But hey, he couldn't blame the person. Fireflies were pretty! Wagging his tails, the Lucain got up and trotted over to the human, regaining his bouncy composure.

"Haaaaaaiii mister~ What'ss your namess? Isss Kami. Iss a lovely nightss to be chasing firefliess an' looking at the starss, issn't itss?" His tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth, but that wasn't what caused the accent. Maybe he naturally spoke that way?

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Fish » 06/10/2009 3:26 AM

He lost interest in the gloaing bug as soon as he heard the other speak. "Kami?" Kirbii repeated as he turned to get a picture of the other to go with the name. He smiled at the Lucain.
"Fireflies? Is that what those glowy-things were?" He pointed in the direction of where he last saw the thing, even though it was further away. "Fireflies~" He repeated the word slowly. "They certainly are entertaining, and the stars are- Oh! My name's Kirbii." He beamed, almost forgetting his manners. Mother would have been upset if he had again.
Tilting his head to the side he added, "You sound kind of different. Similar to one of those hissing-things. The ones that go hissss." Boy did he need to get out in the world more often.

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate