Go ahead and roleplay about other things (like MML, Neopets, Subeta, or Pokemon) here! Just about anything you can roleplay is allowed here (but stick to Evelon's rating, please). ^.^

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Roleplaying!

Best Friends (Me and Elli only)

Postby Cookie » 05/04/2009 11:30 PM

Aematta was hanging around in one of the local bars, in her human form she had long curly hair, draping down off her shoulders and small highlights of blue and red stood out against the whiteness of its base. Her clothing was black, pants a little baggy, a few chains hanging off here and there. A tight shirt hugged her torso as she sipped from a drink at the bar. She didn't even know what the drink was, really.. she had been so drunk she just told the waiter to give her anything, and by now, the drink didn't even have a taste to it. She could hear people talking, lots of people in fact. This place was very amusing, to say the least. She always stayed around to watch a good fight break out at times, maybe it was the thrill? She shook her head as these things ran through her mind, quite content with the day she had, even if she couldn't remember half of it. She only remembered leaving her home, it was.. a fight with her mom? Yeah, that was it. Eh, okay, not really a good day for someone else, but for someone like her who wanted to be free from her parents, it was a awesome day.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Best Friends (Me and Elli only)

Postby Fish » 05/05/2009 1:35 AM

The bar was annoying loud as he entered through it glass doors, and the place stank of the bodies of others. Keba was never fond of loud, smelly rooms; they always made him a bit irritable, and who knew what would happen when he was in such a state. His hair was smoothed back as always, revealing his narrow face and golden eyes. He wore the same clothing he normally wore, a plain white tee and and yellow-plaid pants. He had on his "lucky" red bandanna, wrapped around his wrist, and he fiddled with it as he scanned the room. Many people were in groups, that kind of dissapointed him, but he stopped at a girl sitting at the bar. She was pretty from what he could tell, and alone. His lips tugged into his famous smile as he decided she would be his next.
Keba strode towards the bar, not near the girl just yet, he shoved a few people out of his way. Why waste his time going around? He tapped the counter and called to the bartender. He made sure his voice sounded bored and demading.

OOC: Sorry for it sucking. xD;;

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/05/2009 6:54 AM

Aematta didn't notice the man at first, she still sipped quietly from her drink, then glanced over once to Keba. That was all it took. What.. was it about him? She tried not to make it obvious that she was interested, sighing and looking off to somewhere else. She sat her drink down where she had been standing a little further away from Keba at the bar, thinking she probably had enough for now. In her drunken state, but still capable of just about anything, including knocking out Keba if he had any plans that she wasn't interested in. Her temper was also a little on edge, the loudness of the crowd, the closeness of everyone else to herself. Maybe that was why she both adored, and hated these placed. She didn't take after either of her parents, Arc was a sweet girl who wouldn't do anything bad.. and Cerlin? Hah, she didn't even want to go there.

[[Ooc: Pft, that was actually better then my post xD Haha, Keba better step up his game a little better then he normally would unless he possibly wants to get knocked out by a drunk girl.. xD -noms on Keba while Aema isn't looking- >> << >> You saw nothing~ <3 ;D]]
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Fish » 05/05/2009 7:48 PM

He received his drink quite quickly from the bartender. It was a bit of a shock on account the place was crowded. He shrugged it off; it didn't matter as much, he was just happy to retrieve it early.
In a quick motion he grabbed the small glass and drank down the thing faster than a person could blink. He didn't want to waste any time... At least with her, since she seemed to be down with her drink. Who knew when she'd decide to leave, so cautiously he approached the lone girl, a wolfish-grin on his face as he did.
Keba placed his hand on the bar when he was little than a few feet away and ran it along the edge. He stopped directly next to her and leaned against the bar. "Screw me if I'm wrong," He started, " but you look very familiar (like my next victim). Do I know you?" He ran his hand through his hair but made sure to not mess it up.

OCC: xD;; My post failed. And your post was better than mine. D8< <3
Keba: -steps up game- D8< I'll have her before you know it.
Elli: -shanks-

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/05/2009 8:06 PM

Aema looked blankly at Keba, then to the tag in his ear "Well, I don't think I've ever seen you before, but I'd like to get to know you first before we do anything drastic." she said simply, tucking her hair behind her ear. "My names Aematta, but please, call me Aema for short." A smile played across her lips as well as she looked the male over. She looked around the bar, taking in the place "What do you say about ditching this place, seems you already finished your drink over there.." she said, looking back at him, now close enough that her arm brushed against him. "But lets don't say we go to a room just yet, I think a walk would be nice." her voice was sweet, and her words remained un-slurred for her state.

[[Hehe, she's playing hard to get, no? xD]]
Cookie
Pets | Items