Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Re: -The Official Unofficial Pups/Kits/Eggs Talk & Brag Post

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/26/2015 12:15 PM

So, Bacon and I have babies, and they grew up before we could show them off. xD;

Image Image

The first baby sort of reminds me of an alien, what with being all green with those red eyes that just pop against it, although I really like that sort of thing. As for the second baby, I seem to fancy it more, despite green being my favorite color and liking the red eyes. (Maybe because I already have a very green pet with red eyes, so what do I do with more? xD)

The second baby, like so many other babies as of late, seems to remind me a bit of the dawn, with that dark blue to pinkish gradient. I also love how the Tapir fades away, just giving it leg stripes. (I think it's a faded marking? Or maybe a well used gradient?)

Everything seemed to work out exceptionally well, since Bacon preferred the first baby, while I preferred the second. It was a nice, easy split. <3

And, I will say, neither baby turned out like anything I might have expected from the pairing we chose. Which, in this case, is definitely not a bad thing. I wasn't wanting anything in particular and seeing unique results is fun~

Zap/Sarah: Those chocolatey boys look yummy. Out of them, I find the boy with the dark arch the most delicious, though. So handsome~ He also reminds me more of a latte.

Azura/Kyrit: Oh boy, those boys are so fabulous! That red and gold baby, so much want. SO purty. I really do love the royal feel that red with gold accents have.

Freezair: Speaking of royal, I feel the same with purple and gold. That second baby is so regal looking! I'm surprised I don't see that color combination more often, actually. What surprised me, though, is that I fancy the first baby even more. I just LOVE the gold to purple gradient with that beautiful frosted effect from the markings.

Spring/Feezair: I'm looking forward to seeing more Deserthorns~ (And someone missed seeing the Palette Potion baby example. Lol.) The dark egg really has me curious, compared to its siblings that will have brighter wings. Also, the bright orange one is super attention grabbing.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2844
Donate

Postby Thunder » 04/26/2015 1:57 PM

Indigo: Ohhhhhh my gosh all those 'Gon ;___; I knew I'd like them from the moment I saw their baby forms and I wasn't wrong. The male Ambia is probably my favorite. I love those colors (if I'm not mistaken his black comes from the father's Ancient), and the markings are busy but in a very harmonious way. The two Sandsharks have super pretty colors. The girl is so light and glowy and springtime-y while the boy definitely makes me think of the sea.

Zap and Sarah: Such chocolate, very Lucain : O I don't really have a favorite among them, they're all pretty solid, though I do love the stuff going on with the fourth boy's face. I have a fondness for Bonefish and I kinda wish there was more of it out there, haha.

Freezie: Ohhhhhh that first Sov. It reminds me of a warm light on a snowy winter night <3 The second baby is really pretty as well, but I just really love that first one ;v;

Azura and Kyrit: Oh my god. I am all over that red/black/gold boy. One of my favorite color schemes and he wears it so, so well. And his wings are delicious, mmm <3 I almost didn't notice he had Ancient on him too xD

Toxic: I wasn't really sure how those babies would turn out, haha. But I do like the green one, especially with its little bright butt gradient <: It kinda looks like a plant-turned-Sov, haha.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Indigo » 04/26/2015 2:30 PM

I have returned, with yet more eggs.
ImageImage

I don't have all that much to say about them, because they're eggs and I'm bad at this anyway. But I'm pretty excited about them! [jazz hands]

Also people have probably seen these already but I'm still going to post my half of that aforementioned Lucain litter.
ImageImage

[more jazz hands] [they're pretty and I don't know what to say about them]

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/26/2015 6:58 PM

And these are mine xD so happy with how they all turned out!

ImageImage
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2186
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/26/2015 7:35 PM

Freezair wrote:ImageImage

Here they are, for those who don't feel like going back a page. X3 Everyone really loves the first one, but the second is like. EXACTLY what I was hoping for out of this breeding. YESSS. I do really like how the first's Celestial is way different from their base coat, and covers up some of its markings, but there have been a lot of Celestial Soveris recently, and the second is so exactly what I wanted that I can't help but cheer a little. ^_^

I looooove the luscious jungle green of Toxic's first Sov baby. It reminds me of a snake or a wild plant, and it's really rich and gorgeous. Plus, there aren't nearly enough green Sovs!

Indigo and Toxx have some really pretty babies, too. I love Indigo's girl and Toxx's boy. I love how all the boy's siblings have super natural colors, and he's all BAM, purple and orange in your face. But Indigo's girl is a really lovely natural, though! Yum yum.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/28/2015 11:45 AM

-inhales-

-delighted shrieking-

ImageImageImageImage

Azura and I have pups. =3  I'm particularly excited for them because these pups qualify me for my Class A License~

A: Has his momma's base and dark red wingblades to match~ he also got his momma's red eyes. =3
B: A nice, milky chocolate-brown base with his momma's wingblades. >W<
C: Looks like she got her dad's base and two-tone wingblades~
D: Gradient~ and also red eyes. >w<
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby DeadAlice » 04/28/2015 12:11 PM

Isn't he just gorgeous! c:
Pen Shop Docs Wishes
DeadAlice
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/28/2015 4:14 PM

Freezair: I figured that was the color combo you were aiming for. C= Funnily enough, the first baby actually didn't start with any blue. It was just gold, purple, and white. After making the second child though I was like, ".... Yeah. I should probably use some of that blue." I ended up going back and tweaking the design of A to fit in some blue. XD

Spring: Actually, the two color wingblades usually imply a gradient of some sort when I'm working on Lucain. Since babies don't have separate shading layers for their wingblades, I can't be bothered showing two-tone wingblades in that form. I will say at least one of them has two-tone wingblades, but not the one you're thinking. =)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/29/2015 11:15 AM

SpringsSong wrote:Toxic and I have eggus~

ImageImage

One male, and one female.  Definitely excited since both have gradients, though there's obviously only so much that can be said at this stage since they could be either of the parents' species. XD

And they've grown~ I have to say, the more I look at the girl, the more I like her, which works out nice since Toxic was leaning more towards the boy. >w< Nice, subtle Celestial, gradient like her mother's, and one thing I like between both siblings is how one has a black base and gradient in his Leopard, and the other has a bright gradient base with black markings.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/30/2015 6:23 PM

Image X Image

ImageImageImage

So HunnyBun and I bred custom kuhnas! They're definitely not at all what I was expecting, since... well, where did all that dark purple come from? XD I figured they'd all be mixes of gold and light purple, but boy was I wrong.  Though the first and last have really cute antennaes, I can't get over how gorgeous the second one looks with the gradient, stripes, and THOSE WINGS.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/30/2015 6:36 PM

I do say they probably... shouldn't have had such dark colors (or at least not all of them) since the only source of black was a little from the Flutter, but the colors aren't impossible. Basically Silv just took the tiny bit of black that the Flutter does have and used it in order to darken the purples, tans, and oranges. If that second one ever gets sold, I'm going to be all over that kid offering for it. >> << >> My second favorite would be the third baby. I don't much care for the colors of the stripes, but the base coats go quite nicely together.

I do find it a bit odd that the second child's wings aren't actually the marking style of the Flutter's though. They are fairy wings, but not the marking style of the Flutter. XD
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/30/2015 7:54 PM

I suppose that does explain the dark colors, haha. I was expecting the kiddos to turn out something like this guy, color-wise:
But alas, it was not meant to be. XD If I can't come up with anything for him, you may see him up in my trades. ;o But it's unlikely right now, haha. And I didn't even notice that about his wings. Huh, that is odd.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re:

Postby Thunder » 04/30/2015 10:05 PM

Kyrit wrote:I do find it a bit odd that the second child's wings aren't actually the marking style of the Flutter's though. They are fairy wings, but not the marking style of the Flutter. XD

That would probably be because those are the wings from the classic Flutter xD; In any case, I really, REALLY love all 3 Kuhnas from that breeding ;__; <3 I actually adore the dark purple on the first one, the second has a super gorgeous gradient, and the third is so cute with those pastel stripes and antennae. Expect me to jump on these babies if they get put up for trade :U

Spring and Toxic: I gushed over them in the IRC a bit yesterday, but wow, I really love both of those two ;v; A bit more fond of the Void since his gradients/colors feel more harmonious, but the girl is quite eye catching as well <3 Also happy to see more 'Gon with the Crossed mark xD

DeadAlice: That boy is pretty unconventional and I really like him for it. I think that's a square shaped gradient on his chest, which I honestly don't think has been used much before. He reminds me a bit of a snowy night; I get this tranquil feeling when I look at him.

Toxxic and Indigo: A surprisingly gradient-less litter for once! : O I'm fond of the two girls Indigo posted. They're simple, but I like those colors together a lot.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 05/03/2015 2:07 PM

SpringsSong wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

They grew~ :D and dang am I pleased with these guys.

A: I love the dark red/tan combo. >w< Also looks like he has Hooded/Arach/Appaloosa/Coontail?  I'll be getting him.
B: Faded markings~ he also reminds me a bit of mint/chocolate/peanut butter.  Azura will be keeping him, and if I'm not mistaken, he has Hyaena/Arach/Kohl/Tail Tip?
C: Also going with Azura, and has some two-tone going on on her Ancient.  If I'm not mistaken, hers are Full Tail/Hooded/Ancient/BoneFish.
D: Ah yes, the one Kyrit said she wanted to steal. XD; She's going to be mine, and I believe she's got Hooded/Hyaena/Coontail/Mane.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 05/03/2015 2:30 PM

Oh my god. Indigo. I don't know which one I like better out of your two gon. *P* so pretty!
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

PreviousNext