Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

May not be here...

Postby Protocol » 10/24/2007 10:32 PM

Meh, I'm Kat as a few of you know and I'm just telling some peeps that I wont be here for a bit once December rolls around x_x

Some of you (may) know this but I'm currently 7 1/2 months pregnant with possible twins so when my due date rolls around I wont be on for a few weeks or so O.<
I'm sorry if I'm kinda destroying previously arranged breedings with Evar or my Kuhna but neverfear! My husband is good at multitasking and he should be able to buy me a few extra minutes or an hour so I can come on and talk to you guys =3

Yeah....Merp.....I'm bored, sleep deprived and aching all over......how are you guys? XD
I got a name change. My old account name used to be Kat. c:
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 301
Donate

Postby Terri » 10/24/2007 10:51 PM

HipersonIdon'tknowyet. 8D

XD  You're pregnant?  That's awesome.  My sister's pregnant again, with her third kid.  Hopefully she'll have a girl, because her two little boys are devils...xD

Well, enjoy yourself.  Dare I say it, your children are probably more important than Evelon. x3  We'll take you back with welcome arms when your life settles down again.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 10/25/2007 7:14 AM

Wow, good luck Kat!! ^^ Don't overwork yourself,or anything. And m'yes, real life should come before Evelon.. usually. *cough* Though I don't always put it that way in meh own life... xD Nanyways, yeah, I shall miss ya! *huggles and hands some health food* Must eat healthy when you're pregnant! XD Or anyways, that's what my Mom said she did. *shrugs*

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate