Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Re: -The Official Unofficial Pups/Kits/Eggs Talk & Brag Post

Postby Atoli01 » 12/19/2014 10:10 AM

Sobs because I can't see my babs yet. :'l I can see everyone's but mine. Why does this always happen. Kicks computer.

BUT! I have to say that, from Zap and Bacon's litter, ohhhhh maaaaan, Pup D. Pup D is love. He looks so beautiful. I absolutely adore that starry sky look her has on him, oh maaaaaan. The Kohl on Pup B is also a really nice touch. He looks like he got himself into a bucket of paint, between the matching spots on the Desert Runner and his Kohl. Also, Pup C is just weird, but in a good way. It's really awesome the way most of the marking was hidden. xD;;

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/19/2014 11:26 AM

zapdragon555 wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

HOO LAWDY OKAY we got some beauties here

Pup A - What a CUTE little guy! This one reminds me a little of like, a boarder collie or something. He's just so natural and sweet looking, and his little noooose. ;v;
Pup B - This one looks like a painting ahhhhhHHHHhhh gosh, I love his wingblades with all my heart. His colors just look so pleasant together!
Pup C - Ahhhhhh yes. YES. Yes. The Chaos baby. That Arach.... That Arach is very interesting. I like this pup veeeeery much something definitely resonates with him. Plus I'm a sucker for gold things eheh. :B EDIT I JUST NOTICED HE WAS PURPLE WHICH MAKES HIM EVEN MORE LOVELY. Purple is love purple is life (well he's like violet blue but yes yes yes sooo pretty).
Pup D - WOOOOWWWWKJFHG OKAY GOLLY Mr. spaceman has landed in my heart. :''''''OOO!!! This is like, really precious since his parents are total astronomy nerds. Ahhh geez I love him sooo much aaakjfhg. I can't pick a favorite honestly, it's gonna be really hard dividing these up pfft xDD

Now for other people's litters yeeees

Mojave:
Pup A is so cooool and fiery, like, she reminds me of barely burning embers/coals and the rest is just dark smoke. Very very sharp looking. Pup B is like, idk it's silly but she reminds me of some kinda supervillain with like half of her in shadows ehehehe. She's so spooky looking, and her red ring around her eye is really interesting ooooh. :OO And Pup C is so darling, I love that faint sunbear eek. ;v;

Millie:
Such a unique litter omg! First boy is sunset sherbet icecream love. He's gooorgeous. *W* Pup B is so... like, Tiramisu or coffee cake or something. He's so yummy looking pfft he's lovely, might be my favorite of the litter. And Pup C is something else. Gosh, something about her markings and colors just blend SO WELL and it's amazing ehehe.

Atoli01:
All of them are flat-dead gorgeous and that's all I can say, gurl. 8||| FLAT. DEAD. I won't spoil since you can't see them yet ahihihi.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kitsumi » 12/19/2014 1:49 PM

Almost out of time on here, but I just wanted to post my thoughts/reaction to some grown offspring!

Pups from Atoli01 and I (Spade & Junkou):
ImageImageImageImage

Pup A: He reminds me the most of his mother despite the darker coloring, and is a reminder that Shepherd and Doberman look amazing paired together, holy crap. I love the socks marking on him too - I feel like it adds the final touch and that he would look like he was missing something without it.

Pup B: I was really looking forward to seeing her grow up, and she did not disappoint! I almost feel like she's an inverted version of her father - instead of a dark Hyaena/Coontail and a light Starspeckles, she has the opposite. It's very striking, in my opinion.

Pup C: Oh my word I don't even know where to begin with her. I adore the light Shepherd marking under her Hyaena, and I think that her Hyaena has a radial gradient, which I'm obsessed with. I love the matching gradients in the Coontail and Hyaena as well.

Pup D: I'll admit that he was the one I was least sure about, just because he popped so much with that darker base of his. But he looks quite handsome now. I love the creamy vanilla color of his Doberman and Tailtip, and I feel like the Hyaena just ties it all together as a sort of in-between color.

All in all for this litter, I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite. I seriously love all of them, and I couldn't be any happier about how they turned out <3

Chicks from Jed and I:
ImageImage

I never showed these when they were chicks, mostly because I honestly had no idea what to expect when breeding the two parents we rented. But I have to say that both turned out lovely.

Chick A: This one will be staying with Jed. I love those colors together, and they look really good on a dark base. I especially love the adorable blue of the feathers where the wings connect to the shoulders.

Chick B: This Soveris was exactly what I wanted out of this pairing. She really reminds me of a sunset, with her orange/pink/magenta body. I love her Gail marking (which is one I've really been wanting), and the color of her eyes and that black beak is just perfect.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7214
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2014 3:23 PM

I'm very glad you guys liiiiiiiiiike them. :'> Hahahah.

The third Lucain from Atoli/Kitsumi does have a radial gradient on her Hyaena, hahah. But it's from one pale brown to a slightly darker brown so it's subtle and creamy.

The fourth male actually has a gradient on his tails too. xD It's subtle too, just as a little touch to blend the three browns together.

As for the Soveris, you do not understand how happy I am to hear the second one is basically exactly what you wanted. Because that pairing seriously upset me, I thought I had ideas and they did not work. I thrashed one of the babies because it just... wasn't working. xD;; I spent literally 2.5 hours on your litter alone. It was sad. And disheartening.

Gaiz plz don't breed that pair again you will make the whole staff team cry tears of blood.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Middy » 12/19/2014 4:50 PM

I should show off my new puppies between me and Silverin too~

ImageImageImage

Pup A: Looks a lot like her father, which is actually pretty cool, maybe she will have flecks of gray or black on her.

Pub B: I think she looks like a good cross between both her parents o3o

Pub C: Looks like a mini Grimm so far, and I love those odd wing-blades of his. So dark and coppery.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/19/2014 5:10 PM

Zap: Ooooh. Spacey baby! I love spacey ANYTHING, and I love how truly celestial his colors are! :D But yanno, I think his brother with the Arach omission is my favorite. He's just so... striking! He looks like he's wearing some kind of golden wire jewelry around his neck. And his feet kind of remind me of pony princess shoes ohohoho.

Kitsumi's 'Cain: Awww, I love that first boy! He looks like a male version of his mama. So cute. X3

Kitsumi's Sovs: Man. Those are some LUSCIOUS colors. The sunset one is gorgeous, but I ever so slightly trend towards the first! Electric blue and black is a favorite color combo of mine, and it looks SO good on him.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/19/2014 5:52 PM

Shrewd, if we had known how difficult it would be to make offspring for those two Soveris, Jed and I never would have bred them D:

But at least they made pretty babies? -is shot-

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7214
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2014 5:59 PM

Kitsumi Mahon wrote:Shrewd, if we had known how difficult it would be to make offspring for those two Soveris, Jed and I never would have bred them D:

But at least they made pretty babies? -is shot-

crow and Atoli made us cry the first time they bred them... the week right before you. x'D;; Kreepy did that litter but she no more ideas and basically none of us wanted to touch it. I am beyond delighted to hear the babies look good, but those two parents are such a difficult pair, guys. Legit hard.

So yes I am super duper pleased you like them. <3 Makes it worth it for once lmao. C'x
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/19/2014 7:18 PM

What the heckie. Now Shrewd has become a mind reader too. :'l But seriously, as a whole, I just adore this entire litter. So, so much. (They're still not displaying on my computer, but at least my phone seems to like me.)

Pup A: Ooooh, he's a momma's boy! I think the darker Shepard looks just as lovely as Junkou's lighter one. That little pink nose is just an adorable touch<3

Pup B: I cannot put into words how happy I am about this girl. She fits Adelaide perfectly. To the T. Yes. She is love. Here colors are all so lovely and just flow together wonderfully. I'm usually not the most find of Starspeckled, but I absolutely adore the way it looks on this girl. Also, Hyena. Yes. I like Hyena. Give me all the Hyena babs. Everywhere.

Pup C: I love this girl so much, and if it weren't for the fact that the other girl for Adelaide perfectly, I definitely would've tried to snatch her. All the gradients she has going on are just breathtaking. If she had more orange, I'd almost say she reminds me of a tiger.

Pup D: This boy is so incredibly handsome. Like gosh, it's unreal. What even am I supposed to do with a boy this precious, hhhhh. I was honestly scared of how he'd turn out as a pup, but he's just made such a great turnaround. The browns all blend together perfectly, and I mean... Hyena. And Doberman. I can't say no to that.

So, thank you Shrewd, for making such a stunning litter<3

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2014 7:54 PM

Homg I am so happy you like them. x'D I was so scared when you got super excited about them, because in my experience, when I got big expectations out of babies, I always ended up being disappointed. :'| I got so scared when I saw you getting super excited over them and I was like, "Oh no the litter is ruined /gross sobbing" x'D

Hahahah I can go to my surgery in peace knowing people like their babies. C,:
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/19/2014 7:56 PM

The doctor is going to be so confused by your anesthetized babblings. XD "You know, I had to make these griffin babies for people before I came over here... I was so worried they weren't going to like them, you know..."

Doctor: "Errm, hm, yes. Of course." *thinking* Wow, usually people just ramble about their crushes...

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2014 8:03 PM

[whisper] I have no crushes... :'[ I'm forever alone.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/19/2014 11:37 PM

Oh lordy so many babies growing at the speed of light D : I CAN'T COMMENT FAST ENOUGH.

Zap: Haha homg that first boy and his red nose xD Merry Christmasssss :U But wow, I do love his three brothers. Kohl boy has a really nice, night time-y color scheme to him and I absolutely adore those wingblades. Arach boy is definitely an interesting one; the fact that a lot of the marking was erased makes it look like he's wearing fancy golden jewelry. And Starspeckled boy. Dude. He should come hang out with my babbu and be sexy space 'Cain together xD

Kitsumi: I knew I was going to adore your Lucain litter as soon as I saw the parents. They definitely delivered! The first boy is so natural looking and nice. I adore the bronze colors on the first girl, and the creamy effects of her white Hyaena/Coontail. Her sister is also very lovely; that subtle gradient is awesome. And the last boy is just so...idk, rich looking x3 Like coffee or something. As for your Sovs, wow. That first one is super gorgeous. Yellow/blue/green is such an awesome color scheme and that Sov wears it so well ;___; Its sibling is also quite nice, but I am a sucker for that first one <3

...is it just me or have we not seen many 'Gon babies at all lately?

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/19/2014 11:57 PM

Just so people don't get the wrong idea though: the purple/white/gold boy from Zap/Bacon does not have a marking omission. His Arach is just two colors: purple and gold. The purple was made the exact same color as the purple so it would literally look like it's not there.

But you can see a tiny bit of it by the tails, where they start by the hip.

So yeah before... people want to breed for the 'omission'. xD; That's not what it is. :'|
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/21/2014 5:38 PM

ImageImageImage

Dyranthis's first breeding and with me. I'm so honored to be his first breeding partner.

Pup A: Peppermint vortex boy :U I love him but I could have sworn we started our breeding before the winter breedign season started. Lol. Not that I mind~ He's cute and not screaming "CHRISTMAS!!!" all in your face so I like him. So cute~ :U
Pup B: He's a cutie face dork like his daddy. With that adorable head gradient just like Obito. So precious. And dat orange on his wingblades. Much love there. All the orange and blue forever. :u
Pup C: I admit he's my fave. I have a huge thing for dark blues and light blues together. His little bright blue ears are so cute. And those white wingblades stand out so well on him. I think he has dual tone blades, but my eyes suck anymore so maybe not.

Overall I love this whole litter and I cant wait to see them grow! You did an amazing job as always Krypto!

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer