Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Redesign Help?

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/12/2014 8:30 PM

I feel like I'm posting so many threads in this section... > _ <

I am wanting to redesign this gal a bit, to hopefully spruce her up so that she's better matching and fits in more with her family. Her Mother, so to speak. And her three half siblings. Their white comes from their other parent, so wont be included on her, but yeah.

I want to make these changes, but need some suggestions:

+ Get her Ballama removed, or see if I can get its color changed, if I can't remove it.
+ Change her wingblades, but I don't know what color would be best.
+ Add three minimarkings, but I don't know what or in what color.
+ Possibly get additional item add-ons.

So, mostly, I need color and minimarking suggestions. Maybe some potential add-on suggestions. o3o

A bit about her family and herself: they're all witches. Usually, they can cast different spells, each having their own specialty and variations, and typically wield scythes. They also tend to have unusual fashion that includes lots of ribbons. xD

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Redesign Help?

Postby Mousen » 09/13/2014 5:00 AM

Hi Toxic,

I personally think she'd suit a sort of girly slightly over the top Halloween-y vibe? (Maybe??) (IDK if that'd fit what you've got for the rest of the family, tho;;; ) So, instead of the green in her wingblades, a shade of purple. Maybe some purple minimarks too. So her colour scheme would be orange/purple/pink/red.

General ideas (I don't know if they're any good! But this is what I would probably do. ahah;;; )

Uhm, so.

- Wingblades changed to purple, maybe same shade as the purple on her Dad's wingblades?
- Coontail perhaps changed to the same purple
- As for mini-mark additions I'd maybe pick banded and hearts, though the banded minimark isn't on any of her family. Either in the red of her striped marking, or a shade of purple.
- Add ons could maybe be something like ribbons on her tail, round her neck or ears, and/or a witches hat.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.