Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Help Me Make a Profile? (Ask Toxic~)

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/11/2015 6:51 PM

All righties. So I have been working on and off on a random project thing, which is supposed to compile data for myself. Like a profile we might give our own characters. I'm honestly not sure why I want to do this, aside from the the fact that it seems fun to analyze oneself, but I do.

That being said, I would appreciate some help. Part of what I want to do involves answering questions, because there is honestly only so much I can think of off the top of my head. So, anyone and everyone, please ask me random questions! I would totally love it if you would!

The questions can be whatever, honestly. Something simple like, "Cake or pie?", oooor "If you had to go white water rafting or skydiving, which would you do?" Or even more personal, like, "What gender do you identify with?" Or whatever, really. It can go deeper than that. You can ask me just about ANYTHING. I am a pretty open person, when people ask me things. If I deem it WAY TOO personal, then I wont, but like I said, I am pretty open.

So, um, ask away~!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Help Me Make a Profile? (Ask Toxic~)

Postby zapdragon555 » 02/12/2015 8:02 PM

Sounds like fun! If any of these are too invasive, feel free not to answer. ^^

1. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 13 or so? If you have a job currently, what is it, and do you enjoy it? Does it "fit" you as a person?

2. Are you religious? Have you ever identified with a religion? Or are you fairly far removed from it? What reasons do you have for either answer?

3. What are some of your favorite hobbies? Why do you enjoy them?

4. Do you have any pets? What are their names? Which one is your favorite, if you have one?

5. What's your favorite season and why?

6. What is your dream place to live? Logistically how practical would it be for you to live there? (Retirement plans, essentially! Haha)

7. Do you have siblings? Which ones are you closest to? If you can recall one, tell a funny story from your childhood that involves the two of you~ If you don't have siblings, just give a neat story from your childhood yourself!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...