Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

+ Motely Palace Trader's Assistance Center

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2015 11:01 PM

Clearing his throat, Artie, as Metha had decided to call him from the get go, settled into his office chair situated behind a wide desk in the front room of the palace. It might have seemed strange for a Rabbot to wear a vest and behave like a human, but that was beside the point. In fact, he was likely one of the most normal beings within the Motely Palace. He was just an average Joe, really. His only remarkable trait was staying sane where nonsense and insanity thrived.

"For those that have any questions regarding the Motely Palace, be that regarding our charges or anything else, I will happily answer them for you. Ask away!"

"I will also include some basic information for you!"

+ Metha's Motley Palace +

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: + Motely Palace Trader's Assistance Center

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2015 11:02 PM

- Sections that can be Included in an Application -

+ An introduction of yourself.

Example:
Hello! Please call me Toxic! I have been a member of Evelon for several years now. While I may not always have the time to roleplay a whole lot, it remains as my favorite hobby, and I just love Evelon to pieces.

+ The potential traits for the character of the pet you wish to adopt.

Example:
Personality Traits: Chatterbox, Expressive, Fashionista, Limelight, Optimist, Romantic.
Physical Traits: Allergic, Graceful, Human Form, Human Speech, Petite Figure.

+ Tell why you want the pet.

Here are some questions that might help get you started:
Did the pet inspire new ideas? Does it fit a character you always wanted a form for? Did you like it simply from its appearance? Is it one of your favorite speices?

+ Show and tell about the pets' potential character.

Here are some questions that might help get you started:
What is the name you wish to give the pet? Their personality? Their physical appearance? Their history? Are they already associated with other characters? Have you given them a theme song? Did you draw or make a doll of their other forms?

+ Anything else you can think of!

Still need help?

Here are some examples:
One, Two.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: + Motely Palace Trader's Assistance Center

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2015 11:05 PM

- F.A.Q. -

Q. What happens to the pets that I trade to Metha?

A. "If we're particularly fond of them, they will remain with us. Others may end up being adopted out through the Motely Palace, if they may be well received. Those that remain outside of these options may be sold through other means or given away."

Q. What sort of things does Metha adopt out?

A. "Under normal circumstances, we normally adopt out pets that are known as, 'breedables,' as well as those known as 'customs.' Occasionally, others may make an appearance, but it is not all that common."

Q. Is it possible that Metha will except a single seasonal pet in exchange for a 'breedable,' pet?

A. "If she is fond of the fate destined for the 'breedable,' then, yes, it is possible. Though, it may be a rare occurrence."

Q. I really like Metha! Would it be possible to meet her outside of her Outpost operations?

A. "Yes, Metha is an incredibly social person and, against my better judgement, she's happy to meet strangers."

Q. How many permanent residents are there of the Motely Palace and what are their names?

A. "There is myself, known as Arthur, Metha, Angel, Charmaine and Helena."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate