Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Who here likes Pet Sims? Recommend me one!

Postby Citanul » 12/19/2015 7:32 PM

Alright guys. I've been a part of lots of breeding pet sims and just lost interest in them for various reasons, or was away too long and couldn't get back into them.

So. Give me some recommendations? Also, referral links if they have a referral program.

Some I've tried before:
Wajas
Sylestia
Lioden
Flight Rising
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Who here likes Pet Sims? Recommend me one!

Postby Thunder » 12/21/2015 2:27 PM

Hm, I haven't been on it for years, but I remember playing a good bit on a site called Powerpets. It's a more Neopets-style site, but it's independently run, so it doesn't have any of the crazy corporate madness Neopets has now. It's smaller than FR but has been around MUCH longer (I played this when I was like...7? 8?), so I'm assuming there's probably plenty to do. The art isn't necessarily the best, but I think it's a pretty heartfelt effort at a pet site, especially considering it's still running today.

http://dev.powerpets.com/

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Who here likes Pet Sims? Recommend me one!

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/21/2015 3:18 PM

Yoo I gotta throw my current obsession atcha. Goatlings is a neopets-esque site with a friendly userbase and really, really cute pets. They're all goats, and all of them pop out grey when they're born, but you can collect these things called Appearance Dolls to change them up! Here's a couple of neat little examples that I own. The games that earn you currency are really simple, so that part is, I gotta say, kinda boring. But you can grind for valuable items that baddies drop in battle, start up collections, RP on the forums, enter the art contests to get your content on the site, etc. It's really cute!

If you do end up signing up, you should totally say Lawliet referred you. B) /wink wink

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...