Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Beasts from beyond

Postby Rabid » 09/17/2009 8:35 PM

You go through a door in Rabid's office, looking around in confusion. It's dark, and you can't see anything. Suddenly, you hear the door close. As you whirl around to investigate, you hear and feel something moving behind you. You turn around once more to see what it was. The lights flicker on, and you immediately discover the disturbance. You gulp in fear as it looks at you. Of course, it can't really look; its eyes seem to be missing. It wears some sort of cracked helmet, with holes where the eyes would peer through. Distgusting... Stuff leaks from these holes, though it manages to stay on the helmet.

So, You jump as you hear the distinctly high-pitched sound of Rabid's voice from behind you. I see you've met my baby. She moves around you to pet the beast's helmet. A rumbling purr escapes the beast's powerful chest.

I'm afraid I haven't introduced mysself misstress. The creature responds in a raspy, tenor voice. My name is Mindless. He said, dipping his head politely. You hear scraping as he lifts a foreleg in his bow, the blade used as a foot scraping against the concrete.

Well, since you're here... She flashes you a very small smile. She motions for you to follow her, and Mindless walks slightly ahead. You reach a small fenced-in area. You look around and notice many... Interesting creatures.

These are all the non-Evelon pets I've adopted. Go on, go on. Have a look! She ushers you away so you'll explore as you're told. Well, most of these things look friendlier than Mindless, so you might as well.

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

From Aurora's

Postby Rabid » 10/21/2009 7:00 PM

Yuurie

Info shall go here soon enough.

There's reasons for these bags under my eyes.
The effort I don't give except in lies.
Maybe it's the weight of all the promises that I can't keep.
But the universe will not let me sleep.

Lets talk about the time I waste.
All the things I say I'd do but only say.
And nothing was done today.
But I still feel,
I shouldn't be awake.

penwishlistclickablesbreeders
Rabid
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate