Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Dragons Underground (WIP)

Postby potterchic » 11/06/2009 7:37 PM

DRAGONS UNDERGROUND
Each letter of the sign was painted in a different color. Hey, wait a minute, dragons? If DRAGONS were involved, you were in. You walk into the shop, expecting something like a bunch of information about earth dragons or something. In stead you see some kind of shop, It wasn't very big, but it wasn't really tiny, either. I guess it could've been a kind of normal shop. You decide to walk around a bit. What was this shop for, anyway? How about continuing to the front desk? Why not?

Soon enough, you are able to find out everything you need to know.

This shop sells little dragon-rabbit things with no specific name.
Everything is quite affordable, one could go so far as to calling it cheap.
This shop just recently opened.

Of course, there was more, but you'd like to look at the official rules before confirming the truths in that.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Rules

Postby potterchic » 11/07/2009 3:26 PM

1. Do NOT say that you made these. The lineart was made by Citredelekon, and I'm the one decorating it. Also, do not claim someone else's Dragon Underground. Either one of these would be STEALING.

2. You can choose the gender of any first generation Dragons Underground, but anything bred after the originals will have their genders chosen by the flip of a coin. You can not change the gender of one of these without a special item, so don't try to, please.

3. Please, do not send your money until I've added you to the Order List. I'll come through every few orders and make a raply, approving and denying orders. Don't get upset if your order is denied, I'll tell you what you should do to fix it. Then you can either PM me the edited order or post it here. I have to ask you not to edit orders after I've added you to the list, or denied, or whatever. I may not notice that you edited it if I've already updated the list.

4. I have the right to add/edit rules at any time if I think of something that should be pointed out.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate