Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Re: The Samenian Realms [6 species/BOGO~]

Postby SpringsSong » 06/24/2011 2:29 PM

Yep~ man you guys are keeping me busy.

Also, something special will happen on July 1st...
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: The Samenian Realms [6 species/BOGO~]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/01/2011 10:01 AM

Nobody could quite explain what was happening, or where it even started.  In fact, there were some who probably didn't even want to begin to explain what was happening, just that it was happening.  When the mists first descended over the forest of Asenia, the Goddess of Life had gone to investigate, along with a small party of other felines.  What they found there was, to say the least, quite surprising...

ImageImage

First, a pair of Felines with vines around their paws and tails emerged from the mists, their gemstone eyes blinking as they took in the sight of the forest that was foreign to them.  They said that their native realm was called Nysicia, and it was a forest, much like the one they were in now.

ImageImage

The pair that emerged next was even more curious.  At their paws was a mysterious fire; a fire that never seemed to burn out, nor did it harm anything that it came into contact with.  They said that they hailed from a desert-like region, which they called Hisonia.

ImageImage

The third pair to emerge was, by far, the most curious out of all of the Trinkets that had appeared in the forest that day.  Not only did they emerge from the mists dripping wet, they had what appeared to be fins portruding from their front legs.  They said that their native realm was called Inailia, which was actually found within an ocean.

ImageImage

The fourth pair would have been thought more curious had the Inailian pair arrived in a slightly different state, for the fourth pair, who said they hailed from the Sky-Islands of Athilia, did not walk out of the mists, but rather, simply appeared out of it floating, with shrouds of mist clinging to their paws.

ImageImage

The final pair emerged with a fine coat of dust clinging to them, and the rocks that were portruding from their bodies seemed almost natural to the Samenian Trinkets that saw them  They said that their home realm was the cavernous region of Vorisia.

And so, there were five pairs of Trinkets, representing five regions of this mysterious land of Re'klet.  It appeared as if they were there to stay...

(Um... see the first post for ordering info? XD)
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Previous