Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Rabbit Adoptables {{Open~}}

Postby Carlie » 02/16/2010 5:44 PM

The building you entered was small, but cozy looking. On the outside, it was painted neutral brown and tan colors with a small sign that read "Rabbits for Sale!" The inside was more colorful. The walls were a light turquoise color. There were a couch, a desk, some chairs, a counter, and a door that led farther back into the building. Sitting on the counter was a fluffy rabbit...with wings and a halo. And angel rabbit? That's strange. You walk a bit closer.

"Hi," the rabbit says. It talks too? "I'm Gloria. So you're interested in adopting a rabbit? Here, I'll take you to see the ones available."

She leads you through the door where there's a pen with a variety of rabbits.

-------------------------------------

Species: Ordinary (15 ks)
ID: 5

-----

Species: Lop (20 ks)
ID: 3

ID: 4
Price: 20 ks

-----

Species: Lionhead (20 ks)
None at the moment.
Price: 20 ks

-------------------------------------

"See any you like?" Gloria asks you. "If there's one here you like, just send your keystones to Carlie, the owner, and post here with the ID and we'll get it right to you. If you have something else in mind, it'll cost you 25 ks. Just tell Carlie exactly what you want. You can also ask for any one accessory, other than markings. You can also buy accessories for the already available ones! Here, let me show you what's available~"

Accessories:
None right now. Check back soon!

"If you see something you like, send Carlie the ks along with what you want and a picture of the rabbit it's for. She'll take care of the rest."

Breeding and roleplaying coming soon!

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: Rabbit Adoptables {{Closed}}

Postby Carlie » 02/16/2010 6:15 PM

Owner Records:

Here's who owns what~

Carlie:
Gloria

jobiehanna :
ImageImage
Lavender, Oreo

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Rabbit Adoptables {{Open~}}

Postby Carlie » 02/16/2010 6:16 PM

We're open! So far, there are only a few premades available. Customs will be up momentarily.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/16/2010 8:47 PM

Hello! Just posting to tell you how cute your rabbits are.  ::3: I'm also here to purchase rabbit ID #1 and rabbit ID #2. I just send the ks then, right?

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/18/2010 8:55 PM

Thanks. <3 Yes, just send the ks. Also the names, if you know, so I can list them as yours. ^^

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate