Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Rain's Adoptables~

Postby Rain » 02/21/2010 9:38 PM

Okay, I've decided to make a 'Other Adoptable'. Since it's not the best pic in the world, since I only have Microsoft Paint, the pricing will be fairly cheap.

Random: 9 ks
Costume: 11ks
Add-ons: 2 ks, depending on difficulty.

** DO NOT SEND KS UNTIL I PM YOUR PET**

Code: Select all
Background:
Paws:
Ears:
Eyes:
Collar or no collar?:
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Rain's Adoptables~

Postby Rain » 02/21/2010 10:00 PM

Are they breedable? Yes, post here the Ferals you want to breed, and I'll get to it ASAP.

You only have to pay the little price of 5 KS, and post the Ferals you want to breed??
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 02/22/2010 6:41 PM

Background: White
Paws: 1 Paw black and the rest white
Ears: 1 Ear black and the other white
Eyes: Brown
Collar or no collar?:Yes.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Rain » 02/22/2010 7:07 PM

Here she is. She okay?(If its a she??) Image Sorry, if you want, I'll taske off the wrighting at the top. It sayd Rain's Feral. I'll do it later okay? I'll also send the link later.. I have to go.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 02/22/2010 7:09 PM

No no he's fine! :]
Okat great.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Rain » 02/22/2010 7:35 PM

Okay, lemme send you the code right away!
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items