Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Zenthei (Open)

Postby Wyndhail » 03/01/2010 7:22 PM

So, I had a few adoptables a while back and I just decided to resume making things again. Enjoy, I suppose.

You step into the large white building, the inside seeming sterile and clean with a faint but still bitter smell of sanatizing chemicals reaching your nose. A disinterested-looking, black-haired woman sits at a desk of polished dark wood, a computer in front of her. She stops busily tapping at the keyboard upon your arrival, the faint ding of a bell resonating through the silence once you pull open one of the double-doors to get inside.

"Oh. Are you here to look at the Zenthei?"
"Er, yes, I suppose."
You have no idea what a Zenthei is, let alone what compelled you to go into this building in the first place. Of course, the woman seems like she has a bit of a short temper, and you don't think it's wise to waste her time by saying no. It simply wouldn't be a polite thing to do. She nods, looks over to the side, and calls out a name.
"Adam?"
She then resumes tapping at the keyboard with great interest and efficiency, and seconds after, a rather tall man with short blonde-ish hair emerges from the shadow of a hall coming off from this room. He is wearing a long white lab coat reminiscent of a hospital orderly and rectangular glasses rest on the bridge of his nose. He looks amiable enough, and smiles at you.
"This way, please."
The man, who is presumably named Adam, leads you down the hallway, and you reach the end of it quickly in an effort to keep up with the man's brisk walking speed. Once he pushes open the door, harsh barks meet your ears at a stark contrast to the silence. Upon stepping in, you see rather large canines in somewhat spacious cages, cushioned at the bottom and with food and water to accomodate them. Some glare at you in silence, others snarl and bark, and still others wag their long, whiplike tails and pace excitedly.
get a little closer, let fold
cut open my sternum, and pull
my little ribs around you
the lungs of me be crowns over you
the rungs of me be under, under you

ill cut the soft pockets, let bleed
over the rocky cliffs that you leave
to peer over and not forget what feet are
splitting threads of lightning over me

"Fineshrine" by Purity Ring

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 222
Donate

Re: Zenthei (Closed for now- Under Construction)

Postby Wyndhail » 03/01/2010 7:31 PM

The Zenthei
*djgdslogj(there was bad art here but i removed it)

Due to the forum size, the tail is not visible. To see a fullbody image, copy the url of the image and paste it into the url bar. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A sign is posted on the wall:
Random: 10 KS. We will provide you with a random Zenthei. Gender may be specified and colors you may like or colors you do not want may be specified, but you may not say things like 'red eyes', etc. Please reply to the Random PM with your Zenthei's name.
Custom: 15 KS - 3 per add-on, may change depending on difficulty. Very small add-ons such as small piercings, tiny scars, etc. do not cost anything extra. Please ask if you have any questions. Your Zenthei will be created using genetic alteration. Removing an aspect (horns, visible tongue, etc.) costs 2 KS extra. You may not remove the tail or any limbs, fortunately for your Zenthei.

All bought Zenthei will be sent by PM.

Beside it, a stack of papers sits on a small table. They appear to be forms.

Custom Form
Name: For the records.
Gender: You will be able to tell if your Zenthei is male or female based on an 'M' or 'F' in its url.
Eye Color: Self-explanatory.
Fur Color: Self-explanatory.
Markings: Specify any markings you would like in detail and with colors mentioned. A sketch, reference, etc. is fine.
Tongue Color: Self-explanatory.
Tail Colors: Any amount, but please specify the order in which you would like these colors. The tail-tip will be decided based on the order the markings are in unless otherwise mentioned.
Add-ons: If you do not know how much an add-on will cost, please ask. This is only if it is a sizable add-on or a complicated one.
Total Cost: Specify the total cost.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 03/01/2010 7:40 PM

Breeding

Zenthei typically produce 1-3 offspring. Albino Zenthei are possible, but extremely rare and typially fetching a high cost when sold. Add-ons that are not clothing items such as wings, spikes, etc. can be passed onto offspring, but it is a 50/50 chance if the Zenthei's mate does not have the same add-on. It is the same way with markings, though it is obviously likely that your offspring will have markings from both parents. Breeding your Zenthei costs 5 KS, but if you want a same-gender breeding this will cost 3 KS extra, bringing the total to 8 KS. Because of behavioral defects and health issues that have been observed, we cannot give you your offspring as pups- rather, when they have reached a certain age of maturity we will give them to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you wish to breed with another person's Zenthei, please ask them for permission first. The Zenthei, once bred, will be posted on this board. Those who bred the Zenthei must specify the names of the offspring and which offspring will go to whom before they are added to the official records.

Records
Wyndhail's Zenthei
Aiden - Male - Custom

Breeding Records
None.

zoo pen sales
Wyndhail
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyndhail » 03/01/2010 7:52 PM

You may now post~ :3