Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

A Mysterious Flame~

Postby Ashes » 07/03/2010 7:55 PM

Hello! Welcome to my shop! Ok, I haven't done a lot to fix up my other shop -failsatshopmaking- But, I have a new spazzed up idea! :D Note: I can't make a pic appear, so be nice. Just go to the link provided, and be happy. These are eyes I make myself, ask for any color, but the bases are the same. The inside and eye color differ ONLY This is a locked layer In Ps, so, I have to work around my file. :)
Chapter 1: Eyes and stuffs.

First eye:
Amedas~ http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28vxgso&s=6  This eye is a fiery eye, with different colors. You can have two types of eyes, and I can make any color you can dream up. Please be careful, as I can't make them forever. I may get bored or tired of it. Please be nice, and wait. It doesn't take long, it just needs to be good looking.

Second eye:

Flares~ http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=157ypf&s=6 These have a little more spazness. They can be different background colors, different eye colors, and basically, differ from the whole thing. Please keep in min that I am still trying out different ideas, so I am sorry if they variety, alright?
Colors: Any. Please be specific.
Prices: 20-30Ks, depending on how long it takes, how pretty, ect. It may crank up to 40Ks, so order now!
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Re: A Mysterious Flame~

Postby Shaetani » 07/05/2010 8:55 PM

ImageImage

Figured I'd post the pictures for you. ^_^
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Re: A Mysterious Flame~

Postby Ashes » 07/05/2010 10:22 PM

THANKIES! Your my hero! Thankies a tonnnn!
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate