Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/05/2008 7:27 PM

Um, those easter eggs... o3o I totally forgot about them. Anyone who got easter eggs that still have them post them here so I can give you your shineh new babies! X3

And yes, you'll be able to breed the Turtels for a few weeks after I retire them, but I will be closing everything down after a while. X3
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 07/05/2008 8:35 PM

^ That one's mine. o3o;

Oh, good then. No hurry. x3;
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/06/2008 10:11 AM

Here's your Turtel, Kel. X3

And here's your eggs, Pima! It seems that Angel Turtels have a special gene in them that acts as a wild card! Yippee!

Male Rainbow Egg

Female White Egg

Male Blue Egg

There ya go, Pima, if ya still want them. X3

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Audra » 07/06/2008 2:39 PM

I'm taking a Plushie, Shadow, & Autumn Turtel!

[center][sup]Image
You see a colorful Canopy Gurador, rare in these parts, head hung high, and as he flitters past, you notice that he accidentally dropped a badge on the ground. It looks like such:
Obviously it must mean something, but the pet is then gone in a flash. Curious, isn't it??
----------------------
.:LINK BAG:.[/sup]
[/center]
Audra
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 490
Donate
Location: If you find a dismembered carebear laying about,.....I DIDN'T do it

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/19/2008 1:24 PM

Alright everyone- it seems that the Turtels retire tonight! Yes, these cute little guys are gonna leave. After midnight tonight EST, these little guys are leaving forever to make room for a newer species. So, it is with great pleasure I announce that our rarest species of Turtels yet have come out of hiding! And it seems that each comes with an interesting quirk! And because of that, you may only take one, and that means, if you decide to take a Wishing Star Turtel, then you can't take any others. YOU MUST ASK FOR A TURTEL HERE AND STATE ITS GENDER. THANKS! NOTE: Some Turtels may have odd defects, like a different colored marking or something. So when you adopt, your Turtel may not look the same as the example!

First off, there is the Wishing Star Turtel. It's said that when a little girl wished upon a star, these Turtels came to grant her wish. They stayed afterwards and were found by us. They've agreed to come here and be adopted out to go home with a nice new owner! QUIRK: This Turtel may breed without having to pay for a breeding.
IN STOCK: 10 Turtels (5 MALE, 5 FEMALE)

Next, there's the StrawBerry Turtel. This Turtel is always filled with juicy gossip and fashion tips. They're usually divas, and for some reason can only be found as females. We have no males. They're socialites, so they prefer to be with lots of others. QUIRK: The StrawBerry Turtel's quirk is that when breeding with a regular colored Turtel (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple), you will get a rare berry egg, which will hatch into more berry Turtels! Wow! o3o
IN STOCK: 10 Turtels (ALL FEMALE)

Lastly, there's the Prism Turtel. This Turtel has an opaque shell, which reflects all different colors! The lab actually developed this one, feeding them colored foods. They're very rare for their colorings, and some have been sold at high prices so they could be killed and their shells used for stained glass windows. You'll need to be careful with these timid creatures, they're a bit skittish. QUIRK: It's genes (being all changed and such) act as a wild card. So you might even get to breed some elementals! OoO
IN STOCK: 10 Turtels (we're not sure of their genders, so which ever you pick is the gender you get)

But don't worry; if you didn't manage to get one of those Turtels, it seems that an odd clutch of eggs has been laid! I wonder who laid them, and what could be inside...we're not even sure that Turtels are in these eggs! 8O NOTE: If you HAVE gotten one of the Turtels above, then you are NOT allowed to get one of these eggs. Also, you may only take one egg.
Image Image Image Image Image

I would also like to report that you may get FREE CUSTOM TURTELS until 5 PM EST! All other custom prices are cut in half, and you may now get customs of ANY pet! That's right! ANY PET may be customized!

And finally, after the Turtels move out, it seems that a new species is soon being brought to our little adoption center! They won't be here until the middle of August, but for now, the man who's bringing them has left me with a small clutch of eggs that hold this mysterious species. If you would like to win one, please solve one of the following riddles. PLEASE PM YOUR ANSWER, DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you fail to follow that direction, you will not receive the egg! Here are the riddles. YOU MAY TRY TO SOLVE ALL OF THEM, BUT YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE EGG.

Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weight?

When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But when you share me, you don't have me. What am I?

2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fishes?

You can hold it without using your hands or arms. What is it?

Which is the word in English that has nine letters, and remains a word at each step even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining? List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step. HINT: If you run in a race that just forms one big circle, then the finish line is the _____ line.

Hope you all enjoyed the Turtels! Turtel breeding will be open for another week or so, and then it'll shut down permanently. When you're ready for your eggs to grow(the incubation period is about 3-5 days, which I will determine when the eggs come), just PM them to me and I'll send you your new babies. X3
Alright everyone! Have fun with the new Turtels, and I hope you come by to get the new pets soon! 8D

EDIT: Forgot to add this- THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTEL PREMADES, SO IF YOU WANT ONE, BUY THEM BEFORE THE NIGHT ENDS!

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kodai » 07/19/2008 2:44 PM

My Easter egg? o3o

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Postby Kelica » 07/19/2008 2:48 PM

I'll take a StrawBerry Turtel~ Female, of course. x3;
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/19/2008 3:06 PM

Your orders have been sent~

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kelica » 07/19/2008 4:01 PM

Yay for breedings~ x3; *promptly shot*

Breeding #1:
Male
Female

Breeding #2:
Male
Female

BlueBerry Turtels! o3o *shot*
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/19/2008 6:30 PM

Alright, Kel. Here's your eggs:

BREEDING ONE
Image Image

BREEDING TWO

EDIT: And a slight change to the rules for the riddle competition. You may get an egg after getting a Rare Turtel. Also, tonight all Elements are 1 KS and if you breed your Elements, you'll get 4 EGGS in your clutch GUARANTEED! X3

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items