Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Steam Depths::. [3 Dragon-like Adoptables! Open!]

Postby Okura » 07/19/2011 12:35 PM

Steam Depths Adoptables

You enter through a tunnel, creeping through the rocky passage. You aren't sure what you'll find. You came here obviously in search of some adoptables to take home, but you weren't certain what you would truly find beneath the underground. And then you see creatures, the oddest of creatures.

A blind folded-dragon...

Mix between dragon and dog, a drog...

It seems like another mix, perhaps it's a drat?

Hi! So, I thought it would be cool to make some KS, and I'm trying to save up for something that is 200 KS. I like making adoptables, so I'll sell these here. They're all customizable, just ask what you want yours to look like and what species you want. The first is a ryulok, the second is a drog, the third is a drat. Being new, I don't know what's a good price so offer. But I don't want it too cheap as I can't be making tons of these.

Well, I can't really add any new lineart, but I can do whatever markings you want. Depending on the marking I may have to decrease or increase the price. For example, tiger stripes would cost a lot more then a stripe on it's back. The base price is 10 KS. Big markings extra 5 KS, small markings extra 2 KS

Please Fill Out This Form-
Username:
Species:
Colors and Markings: [For here you can put a picture of an example you want to use, or just describe what you want.]

OPEN!
ImageDreamImage
Okura
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 151
Donate