Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Creatures of Tellikete: Azwarg RP Promotions (OPEN)

Postby Thunder » 07/11/2012 6:31 PM

Click the button to check out (and hopefully join) the Azwarg RP forums!

Tellikete. In this world where magic and science coexist, even the impossible may be achieved. Now, a mysterious species from another world, the Azwarg, has been found... What other mysteries are there to unveil? Dare you join in the adventure?

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! As the topic title states, this is a promotional thread for an adoptable pet forum I recently created, the Azwarg RP. For now, the only species obtainable on the forums are, of course, Azwarg, but if the forum generates enough interest and activity, more content may become available both here and in the Azwarg RP!

So what exactly can you do here?
- Purchase custom/random/pre-made Azwarg
- Purchase a variety of specific Azwarg species

All services offered here are also available at the forum, and to get the most out of your purchases here, it is highly recommended that you join the Azwarg RP! That way, you can roleplay with the critters you've gotten, breed them, and participate in plots and other events!

~~~~~~~~~~

Promotion News

~Attention all former Ladelle Cosmosis members! You may recognize the Azwarg as being essentially the same thing as Viikuan, and you'd be right, because I recommended the Viikuan concept to Okko and Toxic. Since Ladelle Cosmosis has closed and some of you have purchased Viikuan, you are entitled to FREE Azwarg species corresponding to the Viikuan species you purchased! PM me on Evelon (or, if you join the Azwarg RP, PM me there) to pick up your free Azwarg. A list of people eligible for this service can be found here.~

~There is a referral program going on for the Azwarg RP! If you join the forum and get other people to join, you can get a number of prizes on the forum, including a special Albino Azwarg! To collect prizes, you must tell anyone referred (who joins) to send me, the admin, a message saying that you are the one who referred them.~

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Creatures of Tellikete: Azwarg RP Promotions (WIP, No Po

Postby Thunder » 07/11/2012 7:07 PM

The Azwarg

The Machi people claim that the Azwarg are bringers of death from another realm, severing souls from bodies with their twin, bladed tails. Whether this is true or not, no one can say for certain, but the Azwarg have been subjects of much study as of late. Their temperaments depend greatly on the specific species, but most of them are tamable. Why not purchase one and see what they're like?

NOTE: Any Azwarg purchased here can be transferred to the Azwarg RP if you choose to join later. You should PM me on Evelon with your Azwarg RP username, saying that you want to transfer your Azwarg.

Buy a Species!
To purchase a species, just post here indicating which species you want and what gender you want (or random gender) and then send the KS to me. You will be PM'd the code for the species (if you join the Azwarg RP, you can ask me to PM you the code there instead), and your ownership will be recorded. Note that species are limited in availability, and buying is on a first come, first serve basis. Please do not edit your posts when purchasing! Make a new post if you want to fix an order. You can also only buy up to 3 Azwarg per restock.

Sorrow Azwarg, 3 in stock, 25 KS
Demon Azwarg, 3 in stock, 20 KS
Ash Azwarg, 3 in stock, 20 KS
Angel Azwarg, 3 in stock, 20 KS

Customs, Randoms

Custom Order Form (70 KS Each)
Fate (can choose up to 2, Earth/Fire/Water/Air/Dark/Light, or None):
Description (Colors, markings, etc.):
Any Add-ons? (OPTIONAL, cost extra):

Randoms: 60 KS each

Add-on Prices
Glow/Auras/Sparkles: 10 KS
Expression Changes: 10 KS
Small Lineart Changes (ex. messier fur): 10 KS
Simple Accessories (Glasses, Jewelry, Horns): 10 KS
Simple Markings: 15 KS
Hats: 20 KS
Weapons: 25 KS
Hair: 30 KS
Large Lineart Changes (ex. an extra tail): 40 KS
Wings: 40 KS
Complex Markings: 40 KS
Masks: 55 KS
Clothes: 60 KS
Instruments: 60 KS

Premades (costs vary)
None yet.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Creatures of Tellikete: Azwarg RP Promotions (WIP, No Po

Postby Thunder » 07/11/2012 7:11 PM

Aaaand we're OPEN! Please read up on the promotion news- especially if you used to play on Ladelle Cosmosis- for special offers! Check out the Azwarg RP forums as well!

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate