Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Pio's Gacha Pon! (WIP)

Postby Pio » 01/05/2016 1:55 AM

ImageImage
0 IN STOCK ∋∈ 0 IN STOCK

Pionono's GACHA! price: 0 KS
The Great Trader's WILD GACHA! price: 0 KS

If you'd like to buy some Gacha Balls please take a moment to report how many you are taking and from which machine. You can not choose which balls from the machine you're taking so just choose how many. Leave it in the payment note when sending it off to me, Pio, and your Gacha Balls will be to you shortly!

See below for Machine information and game rules.

Pionono's GACHA!
1 ♥ || 2 - ||3 - ||4 ♥ || 5 -
ImageImageImageImageImage
(Revealed Gacha balls are already claimed!)

The Great Trader's WILD GACHA!
1 - || 2 ♥ ||3 - ||4 - || 5 -
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pio
Yeeshkul!!!
Yeeshkul!!!

Keystones: 555
Donate

Gacha Pon! [ABOUT]

Postby Pio » 01/05/2016 2:03 AM

About the Game

Awe gosh! Thanks for coming!
I'm so excited to have you here! Welcome one and all to Pio's Gacha Games!
I've been working on this game for a few months, slowly designing and building species and customization options. Some prizes you will get from this simple game will evolve, some will be able to breed, but all of them have been made with love and a little bit of crazy!

Lemme show you what the gacha balls usually look like!

This display Gacha Ball is twice the size of a real Gacha Ball.

They come in all types of colors and sometimes in different shapes too but I won't give away that part of the game until later when someone lands on one!

Pionono's GACHA!
What to Expect:
This Gacha Machine has specific breeds that will faithfully remain the same  until an update states otherwise. Currently, this machine carries three species. This machine is special for evolvers and breedables.

Minigame
Benrumsi is activated when a player gains two of a breedable species that are opposite genders. For every individual pair, the player gains a turn of Benrumsi. This is a guessing game. Its prize is a breeding ticket that can be used or traded. Go visit Tac the cat to learn more!

WILD GACHA!
What to Expect
The Wild Gacha is random, it will have any number of breeds and species and that may occassionally include the breeds found in Pio's machine. Breedables are not foud in this machine, but humanoids which are a customizable species are.

Minigame:
Swip-Chip Trading in gatcha balls before they OPEN for Wardrobe Chips. Humanoid species can have their clothes, accessories, basic features changed/altered using a special currency called WC that can be bought off of other players or earned by playing Swip-Chip. Please post here on the game board with the balls you'd like to trade in! Chip Mall is currently unavailable, but Swip-Chip is available to be played for those who want to start earning their WC right away.
Gacha Ball to WC is currently 1GB-2WC.
Pio
Yeeshkul!!!
Yeeshkul!!!

Donate

Re: (Something Secret) (WIP)

Postby Pio » 01/05/2016 2:11 AM

So now we're going to talk rules of trade and all that good stuff and that's where I come in. You might have noticed there are two machines up there "Pionono's Gacha!" and "The Great Trader's Wild Gacha!" You might have intentions of partaking in the fun games and related events. You might be wondering what you can and cannot do with the items and pets you win from playing these games. You might be wondering when I'm going to stop prepping the rules section and actually give you the information you're interested in.

WELL GOOD NEWS! That's happening now.

Pay to Play
This game is not free, but it's also not a gamble you'll ever walk away empty handed from. The only person who knows what'r in the machines is Pio and she will raise and lower the machine prices according to what's in the batch. If the machine price is high, there are definitely some really collectable prizes mixed in. When the price is low, that's the ideal time to collect on the more common prizes. All current species are custom colored, so it's always worth your investment.

No Refunds
Every gacha ball purchase is final. Please don't try to give us back your prizes because of color asking for your money back, please don't claim you were tricked into putting your money in and turning the gacha knob, please don't try to shove opened gacha monsters back into the machine. I hate to admit this may have happened once or twice before. If you just don't want the responcibility of a gacha monster on your head, you can give it to Pio who will rehome it for you.

Buying Limits
Each machine's batch of balls will be between 5 and 15. For now, there are no limits on how many a player can purchase as the batches can not be opened until both machines have been emptied. This is first come, first serve.

Sell and Trade
Here in Evelon, you are welcome to sell and trade your gacha balls or wait till they open and do so with the pet that comes from them! I request that you report back to Pio if you do so she can keep track of ownership and we can avoid any fire and pitchforks being thrown at the accused pet thief. If you would like to sell or trade your pet to someone on another site, CONSULT PIO FIRST.

More Rules to come...
Pio
Yeeshkul!!!
Yeeshkul!!!

Donate