Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Flamewolf's adoptables

Postby Flamewolf » 01/14/2008 9:48 PM

[center]This is where I'll put up my adopted adoptables and my adoptables ^.^

Adopted Adoptables:
None :(

My Adoptables:

If you adopt one, tell me with what species and their name.  For any that cost KS, if it is a custom, give me the KS when you get the custom, for the other ones, when you take the image give me the KS. No cheating! None are breedable (yet), roleplayable in the Other Roleplays board.

The first set, Wyvments. Flame's idea xD Wolf's still working on hers. The slowpoke. Anyways, Wyvments are Wyverns that are in control of elements. So far I (Flame) has only come up with three, but more will be coming up, so feel free to check back.

The Normals

Lava Wyvment
Lava Wyvments can be slightly temperamental, but normally are just broody and/or paranoid. They love to fight and to get into verbal assaults, because it loosens their nerves. If you get into fights with yours frequently, it's because he/she loves you.
Free

Hydro Wyvment
Hydros are very quiet, calm, serene, and go with the flow. They're also notoriously shy, but love to be noticed.
Free

Vine Wyvment
Vines are down-to-earth, nature-loving and very firm with their beliefs. They're also book-worms, and love to read/be read to.
Free

Custom Info. And Dropoff
Info:
10 KS, can be a mix of Lava, Hydro, and/or Vine, or a new element. If your element is good, by the way, I may ask if I can make it a Wyvment option ^.^
ELEMENTS YOU CAN'T USE (I'm still working on them): Air/Wind, Rock, Solar, Lunar.

Dropoff:
None, but hopefully not for long?
Flamewolf
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby Flamewolf » 01/14/2008 9:56 PM

Reserved....for something...that you don't know yet ^.^
Flamewolf
Beginner