Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Chillademons [OPEN]

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:32 AM

"Hello!"

You look around you but can't see anyone else here.

"Down here!"

You look down at your feet and see a strange rodent looking up at you. You crouch down to get a better look at it.

"You look like a decent person, would you care to help me out with a small problem of mine?"

"Uhh..."

"Oh sorry, I forgot manners are different up top. Excuse me, my name is Orion, and I am a chillademon. Despite our less than savory name we are quite friendly and nice."

You nod and introduce yourself to Orion.
"What can I help you with?"

"You see it's getting a bit cramped down here, as there are just too many of us. Would you be willing to take some of my friends and bring them to your world up above? We make excellent companions, and are more than willing to help you with whatever tasks you need."

You think over Orion's request for a while before answering him.
"Could you tell me more about your species first before I accept?"

"Certainly!"

"Chillademons are small rodents about nine inches in length from nose to butt that live in the Underground, or as some of your kind like to call it, Hell. We are very active and social animals who prefer to live in groups of two or more as long as we have enough space of our own to move around. We can get a bit aggressive towards each other if there's not enough room for everyone, hence our current dilemma."

"We are highly intelligent and have our own language and writing system called Chillese, pronounced chihll-ease, but we are capable of speaking and learning your language. Because of our intelligence, we are often kept as "pets" by demons, though we prefer the term partnership. The demons, however, seem to keep misplacing our memos." He scrunches his nose for a moment in disapproval.

"We come in a variety of colors, markings, and mutations. Let me show them all to you."

Orion pulls out some charts for you to refer to.

"Here's a list of all of the mutations and their rarities."
Normal-No mutations Common

Spines-common mutation

Horns-Common mutation

Psi Eye-Uncommon mutation

Fangs-Uncommon mutation

Extra Limbs-Rare mutation

"This list shows all of the markings currently discovered."
Swirls

Stripes

Scorpian

Belly

Skeleton

Galaxy

Rune Lines

"And this is the list of all currently known accessory markings."
Clown

Dipped

Mask

Eyeliner

Evil Eye

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

NEST

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:36 AM

"That's really interesting, Orion. So how do I get a chillademon?"

"You can either adopt a chillademon from the nest, get one through breeding, or get a custom one through the shop when it is in stock."

"Alright! So what's available for adoption currently?"

"I'll take you to the nest to see who is ready to find a new home."

The Nest

All nest chillademons are first come, first serve. Send payment after I confirm your adoption.

Name: Ocean
Cost to adopt: 15 KS
Fill out the form below to adopt:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name of Chillademon: Ocean
What you want to name it:
Cost: 15 KS

Name: Squash
Cost to adopt: 15 KS
Fill out the form below to adopt:
Username:
Name of Chillademon: Squash
What you want to name it:
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

BREEDING AREA

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:38 AM

"Here is where you can see whether breeding is currently open or not. When you breed you will always get two chillademons, unless you have a breeding rune, then you will get three to four. Breeding runes are only found in events and do not stock in the store. If you want to breed with a partner and not your own two chillademons you both need to message me confirming whose chillademon is whose. After the breeding is over you both have to message me which offspring is going to who. This is to make sure there are no arguments and that everything is fair."

Breeding Area

Breedings Closed

Slots

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

Form

Username:
Image of First chillademon:
Image of Second chillademon:
Do you have a rune?: (Yes or No)
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

SHOP

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:46 AM

"Finally here is the store! The store takes only takes a special currency called soul candy, the only item in the shop that does not cost soul candy is the summons book, which is the item used to purchase a custom. Summons books cost keystones. You can earn soul candy by participating in events."
Soul Candy

Items in Stock

Mutation Rune: This item allows you to add one (1) random mutation to your chillademon. Chillademons can have a max of four mutations. You choose the color for every mutation.
Stock: 2
Cost: 20 soul candy

Marking Rune: This item allows you to add one (1) random marking to your chillademon. Chillademons can have a max of two markings. You choose the color.
Cost: 20 soul candy

Summons Book: This item allows you to create one custom chillademon.
Cost: 30 KS
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

SUMMONING

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:49 AM

"Do you have a summons book? Then please fill out the below form to order your custom. Please know that the time it takes for your order to be completed varies as our summoner Kylo has school work to attend to."

Custom Rules

1. Customs can have a max of TWO (2) markings.
2. Customs can have a max of FOUR (4) mutations.
3. Customs can have a max of THREE (3) accessory markings.
4. You must give exact hex codes of the colors you are wanting, Please note we cannot do pure black (#000000) or pure white (#ffffff), due it causing the line art and the shading to disappear.
5. Two colors gradients are possible, please tell us what direction to use as well as the two colors in hex code. (Such as horizontal, vertical, diagonal left down, diagonal left up, etc. Radial gradients are not possible at this time.) Please tell us the order of the colors (such as 1st color then 2nd color.).
6. For payment please note that you are using a summons book.

Custom Notes

Multi colored markings and mutations such as Psi Eye (the eye color and the mark on its color), and Galaxy (the base cloud color and the stars color), must have both colors listed and specified.

Form:

Username:
Name of Chillademon:
Base color:
Eye color:
Claws color:
1st marking:
2nd marking:
1st mutation:
2nd mutation;
3rd mutation:
4th mutation:
1st accessory marking:
2nd accessory marking:
3rd accessory marking:
Gradient: (optional, please tell us what you want the gradient on ex: 1st marking.)
Order of markings wanted: (required)
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

BANK

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:55 AM

"Greetings, dear one. You may call me Cellin, and this is the bank, of which I am in charge. When you purchase new items, or receive more soul candy, I will hold on to them until you are ready to use them. If you would like to transfer or trade your items to another person please notify me and I will make sure all is transferred to the correct account. Please fill out the forms below for a transfer or for a trade."

Transfer Form

Username:
Who you are transferring to:
What you are transferring:

Trade Form

Username:
Who you are trading with:
What you are trading:
What your partner is trading to you:

Bank

(Put usernames and soul candy owned here)

Items Owned

Phoenix- Summoning Book

From a band of ash Cellin stepped out and motioned for you to follow him. He was wearing strange clothes and surrounded by moving swirls of ash.

"Do you want to get some items for your chillademons?"

You hesitantly nod yes.

"Good. I can get you whatever you want for your chillademon, but it's going to cost you. You see, people down here don't much like people bringing in items from up top, so it comes at a risk for me to smuggle these items in. I'll only take keystones for these items, and the price will depend on what you want so you'll have to send me a message saying what you want so I can give you an estimate, got it?"

You nod in understanding and he smiles revealing sharp needle-like teeth. You get the feeling that Cellin isn't all what he appears to be and you suppress a shudder.

"Just fill out the form and slip it to me and I'll give you your quote."

And with that Cellin vanishes in a cloud of ash, leaving you wondering if you should trust this small furry beast after all.

Form

[b]For Cellin[/b]
Username:
What you want (in detail with references):
What Chillademon you want it for:
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

RESOURCES

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 11:58 AM

A rather large chillademon stares intently down at the small screen of what appears to be a tablet and mutters to itself softly, seemingly unaware of your presence. As you open your mouth to alert it to your presence it suddenly looks up and cuts you off with an irritated frown.

"You must be the topsider Orion was chattering about. He gave me this 'job' to direct you to certain locations and threads. If you ask me, he only put me here to, and I quote, 'Keep you out of trouble and to prevent you from trying to hack the topsiders' servers.' I don't want to be here, so just read the list below on the screen and get out."

(Insert link to google drive list here)

(Insert link to discord here)
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

EVENT

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 12:02 PM

Orion's Library Quest

"Hello again! There's one more thing you can do to help me right now, and if you do I'll reward you handsomely! I'm in need of books from the imperial library, but the problem is a certain demon has banned me from going there and getting them myself. Apparently he wasn't pleased with my latest article on the current political atmosphere down here. Hmph. Anyway if you could sneak into the library for me and find a book I'm looking for I'll give you a summons book. If you can't find the book I'm looking for, don't fret, I'm sure you'll find something else useful down there."

How to Play

For 5 KS you can try to get a book for Orion. You may only play once per day. Once you have sent your payment I will roll a dice using a random generator to find out what your prize is. You could win either a summons book, a breeding rune, a mutation rune, a markings rune, or five (5) soul candies.

Form

[b]I want to play Library Quest![/b]
Username:
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

STORY PART 1

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 12:37 PM

After recently meeting the new chillademon in charge of information recently, you couldn't help but find their words to you to be a bit...concerning. Deciding it would be best to keep an eye on them, you end up following the irate chillademon secretly down a series of winding tunnels. You hide behind a corner as you watch them slip through a doorway, and quickly closing the door behind themselves. After waiting a few seconds to make sure the coast was clear, you approach the door and put your ear to it to see if you can hear anything behind it.

"Yes, yes, I wasn't followed. You're too paranoid. After all what's it matter anyway? Everyone already knows you're not what you seem."

"Yes, but they still don't know what it is I am, and it is going to remain that way. Understood, Technis?" replied a deep gravelly voice.

You can't help but shiver at the sound of the other voice. It feels wrong somehow.

"Yeah, I got it. Anyway, I got the files you wanted. I still don't see their usefulness, but whatever."

"You don't need to see their usefulness, you only have to do as I say. In time all will be revealed, for now just do your job and keep your mouth shut. Need I remind you what will happen should you slip loose anything?"

"N-no. I don't need reminded."

"Good. You remember the next assignment I sent you?"

"Yes."

You can't keep your curiosity at bay any longer and you silently open the door just a crack.

You see what appears to be a human of sorts lounging and floating mid air, with a seemingly bored expression on his face as he watches Technis. Suddenly the air goes ice cold and the man's eyes slide over directly to you and he scowls.

"It seems we have an uninvited guest, Technis."
Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

STORY PART 2

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 12:40 PM

You try to turn to run away but you find you can't move. Looking down you see ash swirling around your legs and can't help but feel your stomach drop. It looks like you're not going to be able to get yourself out of this one.

You look back up and see that the man is now in front of you and has opened the door wide. He looks down his nose at you with narrowed eyes.

"Did Orion send you? Or have you simply come here as the result of an overly curious mind?"

You swallow audibly before answering.

"I came here on my own. I thought there was something fishy about that chillademon,"
you state as you nod your head towards the surprisingly silent Technis.

"Hmm. I suppose I don't blame you. Technis is a very...suspicious appearing individual."

The man crosses his arms as he stares at you, seeming to consider his next choice of words.

"I suppose I cannot trust you to keep silent about what you have witnessed of your own violation. No, curious little things such as yourself don't seem to know how to mind their own business. They'll no doubt try to get others involved, and I cannot have that happening. Of course this gives me a dilemma. What is it I should do with you?"

He taps his chin and narrows his eyes further in concentration. You can't help but try to squirm free of whatever is holding you in place, but find you are still incapable of moving to any real extent. He frowns as he watches you before leaning his face in close to yours.

"Killing you would raise too much suspicion, as would making you disappear. This leaves me with very limited options, many of which are still not entirely up to par with what I want. Given what few options I have I think it's best if I go with the more simple approach."

He grasps your chin and forces your mouth open as you struggle to try to resist him. With his other hand he presses two fingers into your mouth hovering over your tongue. A feint violet light emanates from your mouth as you try to bite down on his fingers only for him to grip your chin more painfully. He pulls his fingers out and inspects your tongue for a moment before letting go of your chin and leaning back.

"There, that should take care of it. Now you will not be able to communicate what you have overheard, in any form. The events here shall be our little secret. Let this be your first, and final, warning. Do not come sniffing around here again. Next time I catch you, I will not be so generous," his eyes took on a murderous glint as he scowled.

You weakly nod your head in understanding.

He seems to find your response satisfactory as you find yourself able to move again. He waves his hand dismissively at you before turning and slamming the door shut behind him. You wisely turn and run back to where you came from, the entire time mulling over just how dangerous your discovery has been and how it surely means that something terrible is occurring, you just don't know exactly what yet.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Chillademons [OPEN]

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 12:49 PM

And we are open for business!

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 07/14/2017 1:35 PM

Username: Phoenix
Name of Chillademon: Pink
What you want to name it: Cupid

Could I also purchase a Summons book? These things look so adorably evil, I love it <3
The total for both should be 45 KS, which I will send once you confirm all is well with the order.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/14/2017 3:26 PM

Confirming! I'll send you the image code in a PM.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate